Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.

theres a store out here in NYC selling them for 270-300 each dude told me he would buy mine for 230 a pop and I got six pairs thanks to hanon
pimp.gif

Are u gonna/ did u sell him any?

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.

theres a store out here in NYC selling them for 270-300 each dude told me he would buy mine for 230 a pop and I got six pairs thanks to hanon
pimp.gif

Are u gonna/ did u sell him any?

im going to when I get them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by sido23

what is NDC

NDC stands for Nike dot com (Nike.com).  Yes, I know it's ******ed.  Lazy morons can't even type nike.com so they have to shorten it to NDC.

And while I'm hating let me just say that resellers are lame as $%^&.  Let your fellow sneakerheads get those pairs for retail.  Stop gobbling up multiple pairs just to profit, when it's all said and done, $30 per pair.
Act like you've never used a abbreviation or acronym

We maybe lazy for saying NDC, but you're equally lazy for not doing a search.  If dude just would of searched this thread he would of found out NDC means Nike.com, cause of the millions of people who asked on all the prior pages.

Anyways

Has anyone heard if NDC will upgrade everyone to overnight?

roll.gif

Just want to share this with everyone. My friend wrote on my facebook wall that nobody liked 11's til Wayne said a line about them.... then managed to say the Spizikes and Air Yeezys > Any 11's.....
roll.gif

WOW

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:
TMcGrady1 wrote:
sido23 wrote:
what is NDC
NDC stands for Nike dot com (Nike.com).  Yes, I know it's ******ed.  Lazy morons can't even type nike.com so they have to shorten it to NDC.

And while I'm hating let me just say that resellers are lame as $%^&.  Let your fellow sneakerheads get those pairs for retail.  Stop gobbling up multiple pairs just to profit, when it's all said and done, $30 per pair.

We maybe lazy for saying NDC, but you're equally lazy for not doing a search.  If dude just would of searched this thread he would of found out NDC means Nike.com, cause of the millions of people who asked on all the prior pages.

Anyways

and he's telling people to do their research
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

what is NDC

Anyways

Of course I use abbreviations but come on guys.  NDC for nike.com?  That's just super lazy
laugh.gif
.  But to answer your question, someone a few pages back said that apparently they're all being shipped overnight regardless of whether you entered the code or not.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

what is NDC

Anyways

lol i thought about asking that earlier then decided not to ... but i used context clues

Wasnt planingg to but just flipped a pair for $300. Bought em and dude was like $300 cash now. How could you pass up?

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

I remember last when i copped the 09 SJ last year i entered ground shipping but i got my shoes 3 days later so maybe we can hope nike is kind enough to ship our XI's before Xmas haha

Yeah, that's a profit..... only possible if they got the shoes for free.

hopefully Nike look at their account receivable from today and yesterday
laugh.gif
and choose to give us another restock . If it make them so much money in one day i dont see why they're not restocking it

Back
Top Bottom