Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Houston has officially become a giant hood. SMH...
30t6p3b.gif
YES... both of the active athletes are wrapped around the surrounding grocery stores
eek.gif

Yea man, here's a few pics of the release from chron.com

http://www.chron.com/news/photogallery/Melees_over_sneakers.html

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.
Your math is terrible because that's not all profit.

It's more like 500-1000 for a few hours of waiting in line. IF you flipped 10 pairs. Which won't be the case for most.

Not a bad hustle if you have nothing better to do with your time and need the money.

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Killajay209

yes my FNL order from the morning glithed yesterday has been fullfilled and awaiting ups tracking

Did you call finishline or how do u know it got fulfilled?

Do an order inquiry in finishline.com it likes you to ups, but no tracking number is available yet. Only a matter of time though.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Oh well, I copped a pair of Hanon for 180 shipped...I guess the price makes up for the wait.
did yours say your order has been intiated ? or something in that nature ... plus it say i ordered 3
embarassed.gif

didnt try to do that

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I hope all you resellers dont make ANY money!
laugh.gif

nah son, theres always money to be mad
pimp.gif

alot of people wont get pairs and alot of people are gonna over pay.

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue
i still dont get why people hustle shoes in favor of holding down a job that pays real money.  mysteries that neither of us are likely to solve.

What about those resellers who do have a full time 40+hr work week AND hustle kicks? If you want your pair(s) get off your !+*%, on your feet and go hunting. Some of these resellers put in more work than those who just want 1 pair. I'm not a "reseller" but if I could sell something and make 1.5 or 2x what I spent, then that's a great business opporunity. Go for it.

Oh well, I copped a pair of Hanon for 180 shipped...I guess the price makes up for the wait.
did yours say your order has been intiated ? or something in that nature ... plus it say i ordered 3
embarassed.gif

didnt try to do that
Yeah, I got 3 emails total since I ended up paying with paypal to avoid my bank's fees but I only ordered 1 pair.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

There was a recording when I called nike that said everyone will get free overnight shipping.
Does that mean we'll receive them today or tomorrow? I sure hope it's today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Wasnt planingg to but just flipped a pair for $300. Bought em and dude was like $300 cash now. How could you pass up?

id'a hit it too..thas wusup..

embarassed.gif

didnt try to do that
Yeah, I got 3 emails total since I ended up paying with paypal to avoid my bank's fees but I only ordered 1 pair.

do your order say complete ? or not finish

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

There was a recording when I called nike that said everyone will get free overnight shipping.
Does that mean we'll receive them today or tomorrow? I sure hope it's today
pimp.gif

Pretty sure tomorrow.

yes my FNL order from the morning glithed yesterday has been fullfilled and awaiting ups tracking

Like this?
6df2554e6c4cec71f156496d4057c8674e28bcf.bmp

Does that mean its actually gonna go through tho? Im still skeptical 
grin.gif

im waitin on a call back from ndc so i can see if theres enough pairs to fulfill the email confirmations we received. im kinda nervous because when i entered all my possible phone numbers, no records came up. but my order shows up as still processing on the site. if ndc screws this up, get ready for madness because i can only imagine how many people ordered last night into today...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Houston has officially become a giant hood. SMH...
30t6p3b.gif
YES... both of the active athletes are wrapped around the surrounding grocery stores
eek.gif

Yea man, here's a few pics of the release from chron.com

http://www.chron.com/news/photogallery/Melees_over_sneakers.html

Just got a story from my connect at Sharpstown...Dude told me a lady PISSED on herself bcuz she didn't want to get out of line! Sad thing is, she left only with the pissy clothes she came in!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Like this?
6df2554e6c4cec71f156496d4057c8674e28bcf.bmp

Does that mean its actually gonna go through tho? Im still skeptical 
grin.gif

shoots idk ... mine say not finished .. i doubt it went thorugh
nerd.gif

I was about to ask the same thing. Had a size 14 in the cart, and before I could finish checking out, I got a notice saying they were gone.

Went back and got a 15 while I could, but the order status still says "In Progress" 12 hours later.

Back
Top Bottom