Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Wasn't meant to be

30t6p3b.gif
thats how im lookin at it.

hope theres a restock or somethin.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by Killajay209

yes my FNL order from the morning glithed yesterday has been fullfilled and awaiting ups tracking

Like this?
6df2554e6c4cec71f156496d4057c8674e28bcf.bmp

Does that mean its actually gonna go through tho? Im still skeptical 
grin.gif

shoots idk ... mine say not finished .. i doubt it went thorugh
nerd.gif

well frum my experience with them today is still a business day and they can shiptoday or tomorow   or depending on ur shipping method then youll get ur tracking #

buy a different pair of cool grey js like the cool grey 3s, 4s or 9s or wait for a restock? hmmmm

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Houston has officially become a giant hood. SMH...
30t6p3b.gif
YES... both of the active athletes are wrapped around the surrounding grocery stores
eek.gif

Yea man, here's a few pics of the release from chron.com

http://www.chron.com/news/photogallery/Melees_over_sneakers.html

Just got a story from my connect at Sharpstown...Dude told me a lady PISSED on herself bcuz she didn't want to get out of line! Sad thing is, she left only with the pissy clothes she came in!
roll.gif
Gross 
sick.gif

yes my FNL order from the morning glithed yesterday has been fullfilled and awaiting ups tracking

Like this?

grin.gif

nerd.gif
Mine says the same thing from FNL and I canceled early yesterday around 12pm.

My Live Chat with NDC

Wayne: Hi, my name is Wayne. How may I help you?
Me: hi wayne, i ordered my pair of the cool grey jordan xi last night and my order still says processing
Me: when i called up and entered my phone number it had no record
Wayne: Ok. I would be happy to see where it s t this time
Me: i want to make sure my order went through for sure, thanks
Wayne: I hear ya
Me: i did receive an email confirmation last night, although i heard sometimes the site might not register all the sold pairs
Me: so there could be a chance i dont get my order. just trying to figure it out
Wayne: It looks like your order is processing nicely right now. Let me see what else I can find out for you
Wayne: It doesn't have a tracking number yet but we are doing all we can to get it shipped to them for delivery before Christmas. There are no guarantees, but we are trying!

Me: ok thanks wayne. so my best bet is to just sit tight i guess? is there still a possibility my order will not be fulfilled even though i received an email? because if so i need to work on plan b haha
Wayne: no need for plan b. I would tell you for sure if it wasn't going to fulfill
Me: great news wayne thanks for your help
Wayne: Are you satisfied with the service I’ve provided today?
Me: excellent, you deserve a raise
Wayne: Lol thanks for contacting Nike and enjoy the holiday weekend!

Like this?

grin.gif

nerd.gif
Mine says the same thing from FNL and I cancelled early yesterday around 12pm.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

im waitin on a call back from ndc so i can see if theres enough pairs to fulfill the email confirmations we received. im kinda nervous because when i entered all my possible phone numbers, no records came up. but my order shows up as still processing on the site. if ndc screws this up, get ready for madness because i can only imagine how many people ordered last night into today...
like i said, if 2-3 hours deep into the night u still see a FSR on ndc, be prepared to either:

A) BE hurt
B) BE hurt more that the cgxis were whored out like paris hilton

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Houston has officially become a giant hood. SMH...
30t6p3b.gif
YES... both of the active athletes are wrapped around the surrounding grocery stores
eek.gif

Yea man, here's a few pics of the release from chron.com

http://www.chron.com/news/photogallery/Melees_over_sneakers.html

Just got a story from my connect at Sharpstown...Dude told me a lady PISSED on herself bcuz she didn't want to get out of line! Sad thing is, she left only with the pissy clothes she came in!
roll.gif
Gross 
sick.gif

INFO FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED ON NDC

I called in today and the guy told me that by the time they UPDATE your status, you might already have your shoes. He also said they are not guaranteeing the shoes to get delivered on friday, DUE TO STORM.. Some might get them and some might not. 

Hope this info is helpful. I order from them last night. Took me an hour or so to get my order through. My other pair is at a foot locker in LA, waiting to be picked up. Props to those who got them. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.
Your math is terrible because that's not all profit.

It's more like 500-1000 for a few hours of waiting in line. IF you flipped 10 pairs. Which won't be the case for most.

Not a bad hustle if you have nothing better to do with your time and need the money.

lol these rookies made me laugh.  u got it right, kids and adults don't realize what opportunity cost is.  but if that's their thing, that's fine. lots of people are collecting unemployment under obamalism and w/ 9% unemployment, let them do what they have to do.

a patient person can buy these sooner or later as the over stock will dump into the market.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

For me and my son as of 1am last night (iphone pic)
Love it.  You and junior with your Js, Phil on the television, Christmas tree in the shot.  You've set yourself up for a nice holiday. 
happy.gif

got mine last night after waiting in the dam cold.bout 20 deep.while in line, the footlocker people said they ran outta 10 and a halves's right.so I said eff it , lemme get a 10.so i go to check out and see some boxes layin backwards behind the counter..walk around and lookie lookie ,3 size 10 and a half boxes.so, im like , yo, whats up with these 10 and a halves behind the register...blah blah blah...so im like , i better get one of those , since you tryin to hold %!+% for your peoples , otherwise ill go out there and say ,look behind the counter folks....theyre hiding sizes from everyone...sooo, i got my 10 and a halves, and STILL TOLD PEOPLE THEY WERE HIDING CERTAIN SIZES!!!#+** that !!!!!lol

Originally Posted by jwilly31

Like this?

grin.gif

nerd.gif
Mine says the same thing from FNL and I canceled early yesterday around 12pm.
JWilly, yours says the same thing as "YoShoeGameIsWack" or mine? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DB24

Serached far and wide...couldnt find a sz. 8.5 anywhere -___- Time to sleep

Thats the ONLY size ive came across in detroit....... Everything else is GHOST!.... A guy rode up to me wit my size and wanted $400.... I jus kept walkin its not that serious...

Got a phone girl from a lady name bonnie from ndc around 10:30 am to confirm my 2 pairs of size 12.5 will be sent out today.

ALSO THEY MENTIONED ANYBODY WHO ORDERED GOT THEIR SHIPPING UPGRADED TO OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.

they were aware of the glitches in the promocode, and the checkout.

To tell you the truth i have received 4 emails from hanon .... the first two it said the payment declined .... third time out of stock ... last time payment declined ... im guess it dint go through
guess ill wait for restocks on ndc ... .hopefully

Originally Posted by djaward

INFO FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED ON NDC

I called in today and the guy told me that by the time they UPDATE your status, you might already have your shoes. He also said they are not guaranteeing the shoes to get delivered on friday, DUE TO STORM.. Some might get them and some might not. 

Hope this info is helpful. I order from them last night. Took me an hour or so to get my order through. My other pair is at a foot locker in LA, waiting to be picked up. Props to those who got them. 
smokin.gif
. Thanks for the info man. I was about to start +%+*$$** bricks over here
laugh.gif

Anybody in cold state with snow not wearing till spring? I live in Syracuse (Salt city) and these shoes will not see the pavement until sunshine
pimp.gif
haha

if you call finishline, and press 2, you can type in your order number and it will say whether or not your order has been fullfilled. For me, when i press 2, the automated voice says your order has been fulfilled and it awaiting assignment of a ups tracking number. If the automated voice says that, you pretty much good to go.

As for this release, NDC was crazy buggy last night, but i got 2 orders in. However, 1 is being canceled because each household can only have 3 pairs ship to it. I have multiple CCs but all the same billing address, so even if i put a different shipping address, they still would not allow it. They go by billing addresses. So ended up with just 3 pairs from NDC after all. Still not bad.

Also have 2 pairs from CT coming. Should enter into custom any time now. Hopefully get here tomorrow if i am lucky, if not, then Monday or Tuesday next week.

Resell game is crazy on ebay right now. Hype is strong. Gonna ride the wave.

Back
Top Bottom