Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Received mine from CT today. I wasn't expecting them yet since I ordered on Friday. Glad I copped from them & didn't have to fight for these online or in person.

They will definitely have sizes popping up periodically on NDC..alot of canceled orders because of multiple pairs ordered.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

the quality on these are pretty legit imo. not even close to 2001 tho.

theyll do..lol..and as far as 2001 goes, ur exactly right..i hav on my og jams right now and they feel so comfy..

Called finishline and recording said my order is fulfilled just waiting tracking. Glad I didnt camp.
smile.gif

finally got my pair in green acres mall. I guess there is a benefit of having smaller shoe size

MY boy paid 275 plus tax = 298 for his size 8 ouch.

bobcats team store came though for me they didnt start selling shoes til 2pm....so i got to go to work and still get my shoes in hand.......the line is out the door of the arena now

Just chatted with a Nike Rep.... said my order will be fulfilled
pimp.gif

I will get them tomorrow or Monday.

Originally Posted by heels

Received mine from CT today. I wasn't expecting them yet since I ordered on Friday. Glad I copped from them & didn't have to fight for these online or in person.

Did you get tracking number on Monday?  And do you live on the east coast?

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I hope all you resellers dont make ANY money!
laugh.gif

nah son, theres always money to be mad
pimp.gif

alot of people wont get pairs and alot of people are gonna over pay.

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue
i still dont get why people hustle shoes in favor of holding down a job that pays real money.  mysteries that neither of us are likely to solve.
some people do both... just sayin 
embarassed.gif
maybe so, but it is apparent those people dont participate in this forum.

the release was tough over here, i made it to the newport mall at 7 for the midnight release, they gave out tickets and ran out of all sizes btw 8-11 in seconds (i was #46 in line)

The managers were nice enough to let us know they are done with all common sizes, so i booked it home to try my luck online..with no avail ndc, easybay and champs all crashed on me.

At 1am, I went back over to a small FL in hoboken cause i knew they were doing a 7am release, waited a solid 6 hours between the store and the dunkin dounuts across the street. By the time 7am rolled around the manager opens the doors, me and my buddy are literally the first people in, and they dont have a size 9.5 or 9...they had his 10.5 so he was good, but damn i got burned. The size 10 was way too big so I had to take a loss on another xmas day XI release.

Now i come to find out my young cousin bought a whole size run (dont ask me for how LOL hes a young broke college student) and hes trying to charge me 300 for them...SMH i told him hes crazy and imma curse him out on xmas

sorry to make it long, dont really want to gripe and complain but i wanted to share my experience..here's to hopes of a restock online or somewhere that i can get something moderately close to retail.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Anybody in cold state with snow not wearing till spring? I live in Syracuse (Salt city) and these shoes will not see the pavement until sunshine
pimp.gif
haha
Yeah this is what most people should do but they will ruin their shoes before spring gets here lol saw a dude in line with some busted anniversary 11's
roll.gif

Honestly, with how every XI is these day, i would just buy whatever common size they have available(9-13) and hopefully trade for a size you want a few days later or just sell on the bay for easy 250+.

I know what i said, a lot of ppl dont wanna hear, but its just the way it is now. If you dont do it, hundreds of others will.

Wasn't able to cop this am, so just waitin on NDCs order . This release was a little trickier than usual in the area. Good luck to everyone and I hope the site restock soon enough.

This is why I love Memphis.. No huge $@) shoe heads.. Just got on my lunch break at work, drove down to Raleigh springs mall, walked into Hibbett and walked out with a pair of 10.5s.. No lines, no pepper spray, broken glass or all nighters.. Gotta love it! They still got altitudes and Olympic 7s sitting in that store too.

got my size 13 at the midnight release last night. purchased an extra size 11 cuz my boy told me to and now he doesnt want em ha soooo im stuck with em :/

Originally Posted by heels

I have not gotten mines who ended up delivering them to you.

Back
Top Bottom