Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

why are people mad at resellers though? i don't like them either, but it is what it is. just by complaining on nt isn't gonna do #@##. they're not going to stop because you said "oMgz, i HatE reSellErs So MuCH". just saying. *kanye shrug*.

Worked out great for me at Arden here in Sactown. Was able to get me and my fams pairs. Good seeing alot of you at the release.

e9036b7b191bf1ee90b671561fd6e7a2247a430c.pjpg

38416117f8987413e8e43d69c24cafc5bf9fd2f2.pjpg

Soooo Icy!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Houston is the worst city in the nation to purchase a high-demand Jordan release. Too many individuals with no priorities that will do ANYTHING to obtain what they want.
It's not worth it.

PO
You've been missed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I would love to see a stat on how much money jordan brand made today from all the shoe sells, my guess is over 20 mill. Cant knock the hustle

JB made their money months ago when retailers ordered the shoes.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Here is my mini story.

Before all the bashing and name calling ensues, read!!!

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.
or here... http://img.photobucket.co.../v23/PENNY1/cgbunchh.jpg

You say you aint a bad person, all them pairs could have gone to people who don't really have cash but wanted these sneakers, but now they have to add money on top of what they budgeted for just because they had their hearts set on having them, everyone has to make a living somehow, I understand that, but you're also rapping people of their money selling a $175 shoe for $100's more than retail, your customers are people who missed out because resellers or consumers bought up the pairs. I could compare what you're doing to other things for you to relate too, but you'd still probably make excuses. 

not mad @ u brutha... with the amount of hookups u did, and the amount of shoes that had to get shipped out, proper boxes and shipping material alone is a pretty penny, you better get alittle out of your time...

Here is my mini story.

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.

You say you aint a bad person, all them pairs could have gone to people who don't really have cash but wanted these sneakers, but now they have to add money on top of what they budgeted for just because they had their hearts set on having them, everyone has to make a living somehow, I understand that, but you're also rapping people of their money selling a $175 shoe for $100's more than retail, your customers are people who missed out because resellers or consumers bought up the pairs. I could compare what you're doing to other things for you to relate too, but you'd still probably make excuses. 
I gave everybody till 11 am to get these, If they wanted them they couldve got them. I am a full time student who works full time and has a two year old. To me I see things like this as an opportunity to make more ends meet and more gifts for xmas because ******ed people hype up shoes more than what they should be

hey what part of PA do you live in

Idk, i was amped as hell to cop these! Had my footlocker connect hold me down with 3 pairs. But after looking at them for a while, they're starting to resemble sharkleys and all the other Jordan 11 imitations
30t6p3b.gif
lol. It also sucks that i cant return them smh i'm kinda aggy but oh well

Here is my mini story.

I gave everybody till 11 am to get these, If they wanted them they couldve got them. I am a full time student who works full time and has a two year old. To me I see things like this as an opportunity to make more ends meet and more gifts for xmas because ******ed people hype up shoes more than what they should be

i don't see anything wrong with what he's doing.  he's business-minded and is taking advantage of an opportunity to better his situation, as well as others.  supply and demand sucks, but hypebeasts that hype releases like this are the cause of it.  he's playing by the rules.  i would've done the same thing.  they're just shoes.  more to life than "rubber and glue."  like his 2-year old and charities.

Word to my Houston people above. Congrats on your pickups.
I was with my wife at Willowbrook finishing up our Christmas shopping and the line was hideous. No way I was going to stand there for half a day, among disrespectful people, and wasn't heading to any other mall. I'll give online a try I thought... Once home, we logged on FNL and after a few clicks and refreshes I was able to cart 2 size 10.5's and an 11 Preschool for my boy. Added my $80.00 birthday gift card I had since February and I was done! Hit the sack with the wife and the rest was history....

After watching all the news reports, I am glad I didn't decide to stand for these....

Has anyone ordered from sneakerpreorder.com and heard anything?  I know it traditionally takes a while but I ordered when they cost $225 in April and I am a little worried since they increased the price to $240 since then...

Originally Posted by skrew713

Word to my Houston people above. Congrats on your pickups.
I was with my wife at Willowbrook finishing up our Christmas shopping and the line was hideous. No way I was going to stand there for half a day, among disrespectful people, and wasn't heading to any other mall. I'll give online a try I thought... Once home, we logged on FNL and after a few clicks and refreshes I was able to cart 2 size 10.5's and an 11 Preschool for my boy. Added my $80.00 birthday gift card I had since February and I was done! Hit the sack with the wife and the rest was history....

After watching all the news reports, I am glad I didn't decide to stand for these....
Its finishline so don't get your hopes up bro...
Expect the worst and hope for the best!

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

anyone get shipment email from FNL yet tho?
i didnt get anything from finishline yet except a order # which means nothing....im on the phone with them now on hold of course....we'll see

Where can I obtain grey laces that would match these (e.g. thick, round, exact shade of the nubuck material)? 
I've never been a fan of the white laces on these.  Thanks in advance for any info.

nice pics of them. I played in mine a few times last week, 11s aint the most comfortable shoe but these feel a little bitter than space jams and way better than the cardboard feeling of the cdp 11

Did anyone actually get a tracking number from NDC? I got an email that said something about the shoes were incorrectly labeled UPS Ground, but they will be sent out FedEx Express. I just checked my order status and it says it is still processing. Anyone in the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom