Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Am I the only one who feels like they should make the ankle collar area on all the recent XI's about a half inch or so longer on each side

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Am I the only one who feels like they should make the ankle collar area on all the recent XI's about a half inch or so longer on each side
yes, yes you are.

Just refreshed my order page, now says shipped and will be here by 3pm tomorrow Fedex... So pumped

Originally Posted by The7onius

Just received my NDC shipping confirmation and tracking, they'll be here tomorrow.

DEEZAMN!  I'm still waiting on mine...placed my order over the phone at about 11:20 CST... Hope mine come by tomorrow.

SDotRusherz good looks on that pm fam, I saw it too late though
for 175$ this what people are getting, I know I'm not the only one who sees this...I traded my worn pearls + 50 cash for these whatever
after all this hype I think i'm done with jays after the cement 3's...unless I can find the older retros for the low

coolgrey.jpg

Well.. last time I got to take a look at mine before I wrapped em up as a Christmas present to myself.
..yep.. in my car @ the parking lot of the mall. hahaha.

34yzpyw.jpg

2days can't some sooner.

Just got my 2nd pair today delivered earlier c/o sneakerpost. Now, I can say that I never regret paying a little bit more than retail to get these. I did my homework and now I'm happy. I was able to gett a pair for my little daughter as well. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I wish for the ones still hunting, you get yours!!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just won a chance to buy mine from Millennium Shoes in california

haha im in Texas ... they can be shipped my last day tomorrow

damn i was waitin to get lucky with the 9.5 oh well congrats 
Thanks , So this is a legit store right ?  Has any one purchased something from them ?

legit

SUPER LEGIT!!!!!!!  That's where I got my Titaniums from.  Now that was a resellers shoe @$1800 resell

People gave up hope and stopped asking for cool greys at my mall I went into champs they had 5 pair left 9-13 posted pics in pick ups

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just won a chance to buy mine from Millennium Shoes in california

haha im in Texas ... they can be shipped my last day tomorrow

damn i was waitin to get lucky with the 9.5 oh well congrats 
Thanks , So this is a legit store right ?  Has any one purchased something from them ?

legit

have you ordered something from there ?  and thanks ima order them tomorrow
cool greys on hold must be something to brag about huh at retail lol

My lil sister came in talkin bout she bought her man some XIs...walked in with a bogus pair of concords, they were absolutely TERRIBLE...though I had taught her better 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Didn't get an e-mail with a tracking number, but just went on NDC and checked my order status. Though it says "In Process", they provided me with a tracking number on the website. Everybody should check on NDC. I feel relieved and excited now. They did give everybody Next Day Shipping (via FedEx) and should expect theirs tomorrow.

Mine still says in process and when I called NDC they told me it is still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up. This was at 12am EST...he assured me that it is shipping out even though he didn't have a tracking number and it will be here tomorrow. Anyone else in the same boat?

Well I know most people probably won't wear their pairs (which makes no sense to me) but to those who actually wear their pairs, has anyone hooped in these yet? Hows the comfort?

Originally Posted by abadgti

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Didn't get an e-mail with a tracking number, but just went on NDC and checked my order status. Though it says "In Process", they provided me with a tracking number on the website. Everybody should check on NDC. I feel relieved and excited now. They did give everybody Next Day Shipping (via FedEx) and should expect theirs tomorrow.

Mine still says in process and when I called NDC they told me it is still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up. This was at 12am EST...he assured me that it is shipping out even though he didn't have a tracking number and it will be here tomorrow. Anyone else in the same boat?
Hope this is true, within 24 hours we'll all know. I don't care about overnight, as long shipping confirm.

Back
Top Bottom