Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^
laugh.gif
damn

Pics from the midnight release at extra butter in rockville centre
wat up did u get urs homie

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by abadgti

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Didn't get an e-mail with a tracking number, but just went on NDC and checked my order status. Though it says "In Process", they provided me with a tracking number on the website. Everybody should check on NDC. I feel relieved and excited now. They did give everybody Next Day Shipping (via FedEx) and should expect theirs tomorrow.

Mine still says in process and when I called NDC they told me it is still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up. This was at 12am EST...he assured me that it is shipping out even though he didn't have a tracking number and it will be here tomorrow. Anyone else in the same boat?
Hope this is true, within 24 hours we'll all know. I don't care about overnight, as long shipping confirm.
He said the shoes are shipping from Memphis TN and it was 12am EST when I talked to him and he said they are in the warehouse waiting to be picked up by FedEx. I don't see it happening for me but I guess we will see.

cool story,bro. right here
pimp.gif

soo..i was told on the 22nd from the hohmd manager that the xis and grinches are releasing on sunday..so i decided to go to work today(work from 6am-2pm)...but yea
so i got off work and my gf texted me that the jordans came out today and they are all sold out =[..i was mad as heck.went to couple of stores and no luck..so i decided to go pick her
up from work (works right infront of hoh) and i went to go betch at the manager from hoh..lol..so when i went back to my gf..she had my pair
pimp.gif
..luckily she started to
work at 8am...so heres when it gets better...she told me she got at work at 750am and she saw a lot of dudes with jordan boxes. so she went to go ask if those are the last
pair of jordans that are releasing this year(she not into kicks like that and she knows i wanted those and the grinches) and they said yea...and she asked for a sz10 and they said
im one lucky dude bcz the only szs left was a 15,13,10. so she quickly got it for me
pimp.gif
and i got a good surprise
pimp.gif

well went and pick up my pair... they have now been reunited with rest of the fam.. dont think ima double up this tme... my ds sj sole are the same color as the 1 i wore couple of tme....
btw do u guys think blue tint will slow dwn yellowing? blue plus dirt =? loool

The only thing better on this years shoe compared to the 01 is the sole is not going to yellow as quickly unless you wear them 24/7....also I think the shape on the 01 is a bit my symmetrical....just my opinion...I am really glad this shoe was not a hassle for me....I hope everyone got their pairs at a reasonable price and is not letting those egay people resell the crap out of them and take everyones money....not the year to be doing that although I know there is always going to be resellers so hopefully next year on the concord they double flood the market so everyone gets there pair without creating a residual demand after the RD....let the hype begin for 2011

To everyone asking will the soles on these turn green? IMO I think the blue tinted soles will stop them from yellowing at all! Because I have the lowtop yellow and green 11s and those sole are perfect no yelowing!

I think the soles will go from blue--->clearISH--->yellow, similar to what the columbias did back in the day

Just checked the status on my order from swoosh and like others it says that my pairs were shipped overnight should be here by tomorrow
pimp.gif
. Didn't think they were going to include pairs bought through swoosh seeing that the code yesterday only applied to non swoosh members. 

Originally Posted by babycross2011

To everyone asking will the soles on these turn green? IMO I think the blue tinted soles will stop them from yellowing at all! Because I have the lowtop yellow and green 11s and those sole are perfect no yelowing!

Yellow and green lowtop 11's???? What in the world
eek.gif
Did I miss something???? money, you bought fakes
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think the soles will go from blue--->clearISH--->yellow, similar to what the columbias did back in the day

But some columbias turned green also.

had work and couldnt cop!
should i wait and buy from resellers later or just get them now for around 300? ya'll think the prices will drop in the next couple weeks?

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Ebay prices are gettin crazy.
Tell me about it. It's ridiculous. Cats who could've purchased these for retail now have to be without a pair, or be forced to get raped by resell value. This sucks!

I went on ebay early this morning (4am) because I knew I wasn't going to be able go to the stores and was able to get a pair for $264. The prices now are now in the $400s. Damn.

lol my friend got his pair for 270 plus shipping!

400? over hyping

Mikkol109 wrote:
^^ GEEZ RICO. It was my middle school close buddys birthday last night.. Because of him I didn't get to buy those left over pairs in the morning! I couldn't wake up until 11. Went to Stones and Serramonte and come up with nothing but a venti starbucks caramel crumbelle frap.

Right on man. LOL Sure sounds like you had a nice night last night. Always good to party with old homies.

haha..., I hope you get your GRINCHs man.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by OG2345

Problem solved!!!! Had enough time to exchange my girls messed up XI's.....last pair in her size...and the FTL employee even noticed the error...haha
Wonder how much that defected pair will go for down the road...

Knowing kids FTL, they'll maybe sell the pair, who knows? or they can sent them back to Nike. Idk? All I know is that I got my girls pair now in great condition with no mistakes haha. Good luck to the rest finding a pair.

Anyone who had/has Carolina V's and has worn them knows the soles do yellow and eventually end up with a green tint. I would expect the same for these...maybe slightly lighter in tint color though.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is talking about these, money 
indifferent.gif

AJ-11-Low-LS-white-varsity-maize-azure.jpg

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I believe he is talking about these, money

man, no wonder I had forgotten about those. I stand corrected. Dude was right about the lows. I need some sleep
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is talking about these, money 
indifferent.gif

no wonder I had forgotten about those
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I stand corrected. Sorry money. I need some sleep, been up for over 24 hours. Brain is fried

Back
Top Bottom