Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

They'll turn some color eventually IF they are worn, but like RL said just enjoy them. No reason to spend almost $200 on a single pair to just look at them in a box

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Who cares what color they turn, gonna happen at one point or another, just enjoy them.

This.

Cats these days just so worried about the sole.  It makes me think JB should just make all future releases with black soles.  Problem solved.  Never have to worry about the sole again.

Originally Posted by dagreatwhun

had work and couldnt cop!
should i wait and buy from resellers later or just get them now for around 300? ya'll think the prices will drop in the next couple weeks?

damn $300/ I would wait imo/ there might be restocks on NDC or FNL

You guys need to start lookin on craiglist. Around my way dudes are selling them anywhere from 200 to 275

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order.  Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order.  Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated.  Replies are not monitored.  For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.comPlaced my order at 11:59 EST and this happens.  Sucks because I know there will be people who still receive theirs despite ordering them hours later.  Oh well

just received confirmation!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by crazycw1

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order.  Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order.  Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated.  Replies are not monitored.  For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.comPlaced my order at 11:59 EST and this happens.  Sucks because I know there will be people who still receive theirs despite ordering them hours later.  Oh well
It's okay... That's the worst email to receive.

here's a recap of my exhausting/eventful day:
  • woke up at 5:15 am
  • get to the Galleria Mall in Buffalo at 5:45 am
  • stand at the mall entrance with a mass of other people, cops unleash us in an orderly fashion.
  • go to Footlocker (store i work at, but i don't get hook-ups, have to stand in line with everyone else), see there's already a lengthy line.
  • head to Champs (major mistake). about 15th in line, so i think i'm sitting pretty.
  • find out they only got 12 total pairs. so i'm sol. 
    mad.gif
  • go to nearby mall, sold out.
  • felt like a jabroni coming home empty-handed.
  • wasn't ready to concede, so i made a phone # list of sneaker stores within driving distance.
  • amazed to find out Champs in Erie, PA had them.
  • didn't think twice, zoom over (1hr 15min drive).

coolgrey.jpg

SUCCESS! desperate times call for desperate measures. 
pimp.gif

sort of wish i would've bought 2 pairs. total was about $120 with my discount.
pimp.gif

Wow, never saw a NDC cancellation email, that sucks. GL on finding a pair dude.

Edit: All of my emails were in SPAM.. might wanna check there for those of you not seeing anything and I ordered at about 225EST

I must state that this release is better looking in relation to the mold and shape compared to the 2009 Space Jams and CDP BREDS. However they're not as good as the DMP XIs which is near perfect to the OG retros. But definitely fit and feel better than the space jams, so don't hesitate on this release, probably best made XI since the DMPs.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

How much money has Michael Jordan made of this release?

$40,000,000?
$50,000,000?
nike has reported really good profits as always...
cant be nothing but good when you pretty much sell out every pair made for the public
laugh.gif

Code:

I suspect some kind of mistake was made within a shipping/billing addresses to cause this.  Cause i placed my order way later than 11:59 EST. 

Either that, or i brace myself for cancellation emails...............that would suck.

Is that the only email you received from ndc?

I could've copped multiple pairs on NDC at around 2 am last night/day/whatever, because I was getting through fairly easily. But I said eff it and went for one pair that I will throw in the rotation and keep in nice shape. I was just too disgusted with the resale prices on ebay and told myself that maybe some parent was on NDC trying to get a pair for their kid. Didn't want to be a hog. When limited releases like this drop, there should be a (1) pair limit IMO.

Also, what's the deal with these incompetent Champs/Foot Locker sales people? I swear I'm gonna get a per diem job @ NikeTown or Foot Locker so when drops like this happen I can secure a pair @ discount and also be a good resource for consumers. I call Foot Locker one day and they say they're getting them. Week later I call to inquire into supply and they say they're not getting them. SMH. That's not even the whole story but I'm not gonna get into it because I was able to cop online.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I could've copped multiple pairs on NDC at around 2 am last night/day/whatever, because I was getting through fairly easily. But I said eff it and went for one pair that I will throw in the rotation and keep in nice shape. I was just too disgusted with the resale prices on ebay and told myself that maybe some parent was on NDC trying to get a pair for their kid. Didn't want to be a hog. When limited releases like this drop, there should be a (1) pair limit IMO.

Also, what's the deal with these incompetent Champs/Foot Locker sales people? I swear I'm gonna get a per diem job @ NikeTown or Foot Locker so when drops like this happen I can secure a pair @ discount and also be a good resource for consumers. I call Foot Locker one day and they say they're getting them. Week later I call to inquire into supply and they say they're not getting them. SMH. That's not even the whole story but I'm not gonna get into it because I was able to cop online.

these were hardly limited.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Code:

I suspect some kind of mistake was made within a shipping/billing addresses to cause this.  Cause i placed my order way later than 11:59 EST. 

Either that, or i brace myself for cancellation emails...............that would suck.

I got both the order confirmation email and the shipping upgrade email.  Card was charged and my shipping/billing address is correct so I'm not sure what happened.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Code:

I got both the order confirmation email and the shipping upgrade email.  Card was charged and my shipping/billing address is correct so I'm not sure what happened.

ah, shiet.  I might be in serious trouble.....not good.

what sizes?  How many pairs?

Back
Top Bottom