Air Jordan XI Font?

Does anyone know the name of or a font that is similar in style to the one used on the tongue (Jumpman Jordan) of the XIs?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Does anyone know the name of or a font that is similar in style to the one used on the tongue (Jumpman Jordan) of the XIs?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

super23freak... good looking out! This is exactly what I was looking for... well as exactly as I've come across anyways.

super23freak... good looking out! This is exactly what I was looking for... well as exactly as I've come across anyways.

Probably not new news, but the font for the NIKE Text is Impact and then you click italics!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

Probably not new news, but the font for the NIKE Text is Impact and then you click italics!
happy.gif
Not trying to contradict, but I am pretty sure Nike's font is Futura.

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom