Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone else thinking about soleswapping with the white red lows from last year. seems like both shoe would look better.

What I mean is t
What I mean is two separate orders using two diff accounts on one online shop...

i used to place multiple orders with eastbay for the same product. As long as it is a different order number you should be good. They would let me do it on the phone and online.

how many others are still waiting on shipment confirmations from EB. all this talk of people receiving theirs has me worried lol

i used to place multiple orders with eastbay for the same product. As long as it is a different order number you should be good. They would let me do it on the phone and online.

Thanks man...i am just worried that one of my orders gets cancelled (still in open status) because of the limit of one pair per customer though it has a different order number and customer number...

Keep trying or try this method using your mobile phone. Works every time

1. Press "add to cart" as the drop down message appears or is about to appear. The "add to cart" should pop back up.

EXAMPLE PIC. Processing finished and about to display the message

2. Now press the "add to cart" before or during the message is being displayed stating others have the size in their carts

EXAMPLE PIC. Drop down message scrolling down

3. Keep pressing the "add to cart" for a few minutes until you see your size added into your cart. Make sure to use the Mobile Site and also make sure you're logged into your account and have a credit card on file and both the shipping and billing address are the same for a quicker check out.
i saw this earlier and did it just to check...no luck after like 5 minutes of this.

Anyone elses order from Eastbay say backordered until 6/8/2013?

Placed the order this morning on the restock..

Hopefully they don't cancel.. 

That guys creases looks like he long jumped in em... those aint no regular walk around or drive type creases. calm down.

I didn't hoop, jump, run, break dance...nothing in them. Went to a beach bar and took that picture at 4-5 PM, put them on at noon. I drove about a half hour but none of my other 11's crease from me driving so that's def not the cause. They are the same size as all my other 11's and those are all fine, minimal creasing. I noticed slight creaseing on the right shoe before I even left my house, I was like "damn". Nevermind two hours later when I look down and I was like "W T F". My beater bred 11's aren't even that bad. The right shoe is way worse than the left. Pretty crazy. It is, what it is. Happens over time regardless, just didn't expect it the first few hours of wear. Other than the creasing, I love the fit, look and comfort. They are a nice new retro CW , they look way better with shorts tho. Now they need to make a SJ low like the custom posted a few pages back, those are crack. When I saw these I said they would have been dope with blue accents instead of red.

All said and done...first time wear
View media item 449396

maybe if you would of went down a size, the shoe wouldnt have creased that bad.

lol I did go down a size... They were honestly a little too snug, once they get worn some more they will be fine.

I'm Impressed with the blue soles, they still look DS after being worn all day. I thought they would attract dirt but they don't at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom