Air Jordan XI Low White - Varsity Red FA'11

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1. white patent
30t6p3b.gif

2. that elephant print
30t6p3b.gif

only good thing on these is the clear sole.

colorway on this shoe had potential but another fail by jb
I don't find these a fail but definitely a lil off...  Here's what I woulda rather seen:
*Don't mind the elephant print, so I'd leave that be...different but unique and kinda cool... maybe less of it...?
*White Midsole in place of Red
*RED Patent Leather Toe in place of white
RED translucent sole like my fav pair of XIs.  The red-white-red to me woulda pulled this off a lot better than white-red-clear, plus we all know clear soles don't stay icy, even tho Nike's tryin to combat that with smoke and light blue tinting.

Those places in change...mighta been my first pair of IEs.  As they look now?  Pass unless half off...then maybe/probably they'd find their way into my closet.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1. white patent
30t6p3b.gif

2. that elephant print
30t6p3b.gif

only good thing on these is the clear sole.

colorway on this shoe had potential but another fail by jb
I don't find these a fail but definitely a lil off...  Here's what I woulda rather seen:
*Don't mind the elephant print, so I'd leave that be...different but unique and kinda cool... maybe less of it...?
*White Midsole in place of Red
*RED Patent Leather Toe in place of white
RED translucent sole like my fav pair of XIs.  The red-white-red to me woulda pulled this off a lot better than white-red-clear, plus we all know clear soles don't stay icy, even tho Nike's tryin to combat that with smoke and light blue tinting.

Those places in change...mighta been my first pair of IEs.  As they look now?  Pass unless half off...then maybe/probably they'd find their way into my closet.

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

please lord stab me in the face so that I do not look at these no more.

indifferent.gif
It's not that serious man. On another note- I've always thought that the XI I.E.'s would make a hot shoe if they made a cement 3 inspired pair. Black leather, grey tongue, red liner/jumpman, and cement elephant print. Now that would be an instant winner!
pimp.gif
If only...

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

please lord stab me in the face so that I do not look at these no more.

indifferent.gif
It's not that serious man. On another note- I've always thought that the XI I.E.'s would make a hot shoe if they made a cement 3 inspired pair. Black leather, grey tongue, red liner/jumpman, and cement elephant print. Now that would be an instant winner!
pimp.gif
If only...

Back
Top Bottom