Look like they applied this whole look 2 the All Black AJ 2011
Which I have btw

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Too much black for me
sick.gif

You racist doggie??

j/k
laugh.gif

Always wondered what Space Jams with a smoked sole would look like.  These aren't exactly it, but not bad at all.

Not a very striking shoe. Very boring. All white or all black i usually pass on. Still, something very menacing about them.

If the Devil wore Air Jordans, it would be these.

These joints are horrid. The shape is the worst I've ever seen it.

The fact that this isn't painfully obvious to just about every NTer is a bad statement about the state of NT nowadays.

I love the Xi like most but I gotta say these are a little underwhelming. I think they're alright but I keep thinking about the Anniversary XI's when looking at them...of course theyre black not white but the materials are identical including that pebbled leather.

I would cop to keep the XI mid collection complete but thats about it......Id rather rock my Jams

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

they gotta release some Retro + colorways. This should be first, only if its GR though.

Wouldn't make it any easier for you to cop trust

Believe me, im all about OG colorways... but I feel if they take some serious time and create some new colorways for the XI, it could be outstanding. With that being said, its an amazingly desinged shoe... I just dont want them to rape the shoe and start coming out with 100 colorways like Nike did with Foams.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

These joints are horrid. The shape is the worst I've ever seen it.

The fact that this isn't painfully obvious to just about every NTer is a bad statement about the state of NT nowadays.

Yet another instance where no one seems to even comment on this anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

pretty sure that everyone knows they are just samples if anyting at all... we are just talking about how cool it would be with the possibility of a black out jordan 11

I like em , Im not much of an all black shoe kind of guy but these dump on the aniversaries 

EDIT: oh yeah these + Clover green sole + Ray Allen = Winning

The Blackouts seem 'okay', but not much more than that. I personally prefer the White/Varsity low's that are dropping this year, over these... But hey, maybe JB will surprise in the future with better CW's?
smile.gif

For me these would be an instant buy is a GR sneaker. The sole from the 2011 concord would be solid.

Nike needs to use UV stable materials on their soles. The yellowing is an incredibly easy problem to solve in manufacturing of rubber and plastics

Back
Top Bottom