AIR JORDAN XI RETRO "BLACKOUT" PROMO SAMPLE

i cant understand why someone is willing to pay the amount they are at. i mean they have no significance

Funny how everyone throws "fake" around for these but are quick to praise/like/cop those monstrosities "Obama" Spizikes. This c/w is dope, much better than the white/red lows dropping.

Another shoe for the hype beast kids that will buy anything JB throws at them.
30t6p3b.gif

these are ill.. tell me how you go wrong with a pair 11s that will never be hard to keep clean? point made.

Yeah, if you don't like these, you have taste issues haha! I did this to my original Blk/Red XI's back in the day, blacked out the midsole and out wit black paint. About time JB catches up with a visionary 
tongue.gif

These would be robocopped by me if ever dropped...my wife saw me checking them out and she even said they were nice...JB please release these!

I love these, and they didn't screw them up with clear soles. I commented a long time ago that I would love to see these, back when the different blackout shoes were releasing. We got plenty of whiteouts with the anniversary shoes, I think it could be time for some more blackouts. Just don't release 10 different kinds, just a couple would do since solid colors aren't as popular.

one of my connects told me jason mayden said there fake, jason mayden is the head designer at nike so i think they are high quality fakes...
frown.gif

Perhaps JB could take a page from the fake handbook...seems they've been outdone on numerous occasions...

Back
Top Bottom