Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

These shouldnt b 2 hard to get, they are fly but i wouldnt think they will sell out thatttt fast

I love this shoe...grail status to me...remember Jordan rocking these on NBA streets lol

I love this shoe...grail status to me...remember Jordan rocking these on NBA streets lol

ugh kinda mad i slept on these i just happened to go on pys to see what was new the other day and seen these with a fsr. Was gonna order them the next day and my size was gone. 
ohwell.gif

ugh kinda mad i slept on these i just happened to go on pys to see what was new the other day and seen these with a fsr. Was gonna order them the next day and my size was gone. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?

I don't know for sure but I was told that all the sites you mentionedshould carry these on the 16th. Many stores are not doing an instorerelease. My local Finishline wont have these in store I was told theywould be for sale online though. Luckily I grabbed my pair locally@my local spot under retail...dunno if I will be picking up the whiteand black pair as of yet. Game time decision I guess.

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?

I don't know for sure but I was told that all the sites you mentionedshould carry these on the 16th. Many stores are not doing an instorerelease. My local Finishline wont have these in store I was told theywould be for sale online though. Luckily I grabbed my pair locally@my local spot under retail...dunno if I will be picking up the whiteand black pair as of yet. Game time decision I guess.

Back
Top Bottom