Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?
We will be carrying this when it released at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET on 7/15/11.  They should appear on our website early in the day on Friday with a countdown timer.  These shoes will be shipped in a box, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?
We will be carrying this when it released at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET on 7/15/11.  They should appear on our website early in the day on Friday with a countdown timer.  These shoes will be shipped in a box, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif

a damn bag over the actual shoe box... hes basically saying they will be double boxed

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif

a damn bag over the actual shoe box... hes basically saying they will be double boxed

Originally Posted by ColdCity

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
What ColdCity said. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ColdCity

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
What ColdCity said. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

To the Eastbay rep, will these qualify for free shipping?  or will they be excluded from that and we will have to pay for tax and shipping?

To the Eastbay rep, will these qualify for free shipping?  or will they be excluded from that and we will have to pay for tax and shipping?

this is the best video i have seen of these on youtube

video so clear and nice detail on these here

this is the best video i have seen of these on youtube

video so clear and nice detail on these here

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

I got my city sole order on monday... im Satisfied....My last Jordan sneaker pick up ever......

Spam 
roll.gif
Who's spaming,,,, thats actually what happened...and im not a jordan sneaker fan as i was growing up,,,, but these sneakers have sentimental value to me

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

I got my city sole order on monday... im Satisfied....My last Jordan sneaker pick up ever......

Spam 
roll.gif
Who's spaming,,,, thats actually what happened...and im not a jordan sneaker fan as i was growing up,,,, but these sneakers have sentimental value to me

Back
Top Bottom