Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

^^^
the smoke soles hold up no question
im more interested in the white/black/concord with ice blue sole.. i should have specified
i assume the xi mids will use the same outsole

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

^^^
im more interested in the white/black/concord with ice blue sole.. i should have specified

I havent worn mine but i believe they will turn yellow within a year.....just look at sj or cg....There's no point keeping them ice......

^^^

I havent worn mine but i believe they will turn yellow within a year.....just look at sj or cg....There's no point keeping them ice......

Originally Posted by maluah

^^^

My OG's and 2003's never yellowed, and I still have my OG's. I wore my 2003's over a dozen times, and my OG's probably like five.

The sole was more opaque instead of clear.

Originally Posted by maluah

^^^

My OG's and 2003's never yellowed, and I still have my OG's. I wore my 2003's over a dozen times, and my OG's probably like five.

The sole was more opaque instead of clear.

I'm prob not the first, but I got an idea of getting the blk/whites and painting the toe box between the cement print black so the are more concord like.  I know some of you may find this blasphemous to og concords, but i think i'd like them better if the black went all the way around instead of having that gap on the toe box.  What say you?

I'm prob not the first, but I got an idea of getting the blk/whites and painting the toe box between the cement print black so the are more concord like.  I know some of you may find this blasphemous to og concords, but i think i'd like them better if the black went all the way around instead of having that gap on the toe box.  What say you?

Originally Posted by mildsauce

go for it, if done right i think it would look good. atleast in my head it does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mildsauce

go for it, if done right i think it would look good. atleast in my head it does
laugh.gif

I may be alone in this...but I hate those low-top 11s. I think they look like a regular pair of 11s that got the top cut off. Easy pass for me.

I may be alone in this...but I hate those low-top 11s. I think they look like a regular pair of 11s that got the top cut off. Easy pass for me.

Just a heads up for all, Eastbay removed the discount exclusions for the white and black pairs. Not the breds though unfortunately. I wound up using my 25% off Gold Club coupon on a pair and they arrived today for 90 bucks plus tax. All in all these are pretty comfortable. It'll be nice to have a new pair of beaters to wear around since my taxi lows were starting to get pretty beat up. For those with coupons and looking to still cop on discount, keep an eye out for returns and whatnot in the AM.

Just a heads up for all, Eastbay removed the discount exclusions for the white and black pairs. Not the breds though unfortunately. I wound up using my 25% off Gold Club coupon on a pair and they arrived today for 90 bucks plus tax. All in all these are pretty comfortable. It'll be nice to have a new pair of beaters to wear around since my taxi lows were starting to get pretty beat up. For those with coupons and looking to still cop on discount, keep an eye out for returns and whatnot in the AM.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

youre not alone. i too hate these. I always have. these would have sold better in 1996 and 2004 if they just made the 11 lows patent leather like the mids.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

youre not alone. i too hate these. I always have. these would have sold better in 1996 and 2004 if they just made the 11 lows patent leather like the mids.

Back
Top Bottom