Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I do think that the PL cut on the ones that will release in dec will be slightly higher. Judging from the pic that AR took of all the concords lined up next to each other those weren't the top of the line, no way they could be the one that will be shipped to stores. Looks like my dog got a hold of majority of them.

I think we need to start posting more POSITIVE information in this thread. Before the mods come in here and lock it up..the past 10 pages or so have been a straight shootout.Bloods vs Crips..lets all wait until we get pairs and post pics..

To be honest though, maybe Homebody didnt get them from Air Randy..because knowing all thats going on why wouldnt he post. BOX, SHOE TREES and all..

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I do think that the PL cut on the ones that will release in dec will be slightly higher. Judging from the pic that AR took of all the concords lined up next to each other those weren't the top of the line, no way they could be the one that will be shipped to stores. Looks like my dog got a hold of majority of them.

Agreed seems like the shape is different on all of them.

Honestly these new shots still looks pretty decent. Obviously these are professional photos nor photoshopped to perfection.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I think Zyzz got murked by Randy. R.I.P

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
im alive and well brah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by KMante

I thought 1,000 was a lot, but then I looked back at the old Cool Grey thread.
This thread is already 181 pages deep in early August.

The Cool Grey thread didn't hit 181 until Thanksgiving and it had 571 pages total!
eek.gif

Both threads started at about the same time (Concords 2 days earlier).

Now I think this thread can hit 1,000 with ease.
Huh the cool grey thread was "181 pages deep in early August" in one sentence.  Then in the next sentence the "Cool Grey thread didn't hit 181 until Thanksgiving".   

I think this thread will be 500 well before RD.
The thread will take off as people report tracking of randy's and jay's shoes.
That may take it to 250 300.
It will take off again with people posting there kicks.
That should make us 500 by atleast November.
Naw, I said this thread (Concord thread) is 181 pages deep right now. The Cool Grey thread didn't hit 181 until Thanksgiving. Sorry if that was confusing.
Anyways, I agree with your statement. When it gets closer to release date people will post even more early release kicks and then it will blow up at midnight of RD. 
laugh.gif
not hatin but.................

WHO CAREEEESSSSS????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YUP123

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

OH I get it... the RESLLERS are mad... it makes sense now

Not even a reseller, just a collector. so you're telling me you wouldn't want the correct accessories with your new pair of shoes????? and wouldnt expect a discount at footlocker if something was missing or wrong????

Not if I was getting them 4 months early you clown.. I dont care If they send the shoes in a plastic bag with no box.. 
"Collectors" are worse than resellers. 

I've been trying to get an answer for this a long time!

All shoes come with a number that says they're indeed in the system correct?

With all the pairs coming from Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, etc...

If you were to give the Production Code Number wouldn't they show up in the system?

If they aren't real, they wouldn't exist.

All I ask is someone ask a Nike Rep...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by YUP123

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

OH I get it... the RESLLERS are mad... it makes sense now

Not even a reseller, just a collector. so you're telling me you wouldn't want the correct accessories with your new pair of shoes????? and wouldnt expect a discount at footlocker if something was missing or wrong????

Not if I was getting them 4 months early you clown.. I dont care If they send the shoes in a plastic bag with no box.. 
"Collectors" are worse than resellers. 

fine. randy tells me he's shipping them in a plastic bag and no box i get what i paid for, but no this dude tellin everyone they gettin box, trees, whatever, i paid for an item i want it as described @!#$. its more principle to me than anything dont +!%%## lie to me

im sorry but if your paying $80+ over retail you damn well better be getting everything thats included.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wait so we should get chi x's(from sds & ar etc) in the next 2 weeks then too right?

i think its when ever they go into production which isnt now right? i mean if we get them this soon that would be awesome but i doubt they are being produced that quickly.

lol so I finally found out why i didn't get my tracking number for the Jams, I ordered Concords at the same time, he said they'll ship together. *sighs*

Back
Top Bottom