Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Just stopped by a mom & pop that I rarely buy anything from....actually my 2nd time in 8 years. But they allowed me to pay for my Concords....pricetag of $175 too!

For all you middle GA heads....you may want to deal w/ them in the future. The "con" is that they get very limited quantity, but the "pros" are that they charge retail and are actually pretty honest and upfront. They let me know upfront that they wouldn't hold any once they got them in, and that its on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Now I'm sure this may change if I continue to do business w/ them, but hey...they didn't lie. I got there and my 11.5 had been sold since it took me an hour to get there beyond when I was supposed to be there.....but they did have a 12. I'll be able to pick up either the 22nd or RD...they'll call me to let me know.

1 pair down, 2 more to go (all at...or in this case, below retail). 1 of the remaining 2 I'm hoping to have tomorrow or Thurs (will upload pics once I have them).

stores like this are rare in nyc a mom and pop charging retail 
if i was you this would be the only store i would shop for sneakers from

they did you a big favor

scumbag small shop owners screwing people over all over the nyc metro area

lucky i was able to get 2 pairs at 2 different locations for $250.00 and $225.00 each and the $225.00 i had to pull teeth to cop at that price 

since i done alot of business with both shops in the past 

while i was in the store 4 different heads paid $300.00 each and did not think it was a big deal

My wife just brought them home and quickly introduced them to the family! They did a really nice job on these.

Originally Posted by CJ863

how do these fit in general, hopefully these will be my 1st pair of XI's I normally I'm a 13 but I normally size down to a 12-12.5 for a snug fit. Any help?
Stick with a 13 then for a snug fit. I've had to size up a 1/2 size for the past few XI retros. I'm usually an 11 in all JB footwear, had to trade for an 11.5 in Jams and CG's. I have normal to narrow feet if it helps.

@imasslvr ^^^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

instyleshoes.com has sz 8-10 up now but $.

good looks but man!!  that's like almost a 100% mark-up!!   I guess if you have cash to burn...
devil.gif
Didn't stop people from buying out most of the popular sizes 
eek.gif

I bought a pair of 2012 bred 11s last week, they looked great ....at first glance. I took one pair out of the box inspected them and then bought the shoe. However after getting home and looking further I  pulled out the second pair and noticed the carbon fiber looks different on the left and right foot. The shoes came with the correct box, XI insert , Tissue Paper , shoe trees etc. And like I said the shoes look flawless except for the carbon fiber shown below. What do you guys think? Fake ? B grades? Has anyone ever seen this on a shoe bought in footlocker and other distributors for nike  / Jordan?

I wanna say the ones on the left are an early release and the ones on he right are the production ones.

Back
Top Bottom