Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by Mr718

I don't know why dude from Marquee is saying they have different suppliers and they all get the same inventory at the same time.  Black/Cement IIIs, Concord, GS Concords, Last Shots, and now these ugly LWP Rookie shoes at the same time.  All these kicks from all these sites have the same birthplace.
laugh.gif

Wrong. Stop guessing.
So its all just a major coincidence?  Good thing you cleared that one up
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

got info from Jay about the space jams.

the Space Jams are a 2010 remake from the authorized Nike factory.

they were restocked on various sites in 2010 even Hanon

most shoes came with 2009 tags and when factory ran out of tags they made new ones with early 2010 date. same goes with box labels.

if you take the shoe tags, upc to scan they will scan perfectly and come up as space jams. 100% authentic.

he said he stands behind the shoes and they are 100% authentic and bought from same factory that he bought them in 09.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Has anybody received a confirmation email with tracking info from SDS??

AR posted on fb that he will start shipping out this week.
Still yet to receive any tracking info from SDS....if anyone can let me know. Appreciate it.

Yea I'm wondering what's up with the tracking from SDS as well.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

most shoes came with 2009 tags and when factory ran out of tags they made new ones with early 2010 date. same goes with box labels.

if you take the shoe tags, upc to scan they will scan perfectly and come up as space jams. 100% authentic.

he said he stands behind the shoes and they are 100% authentic and bought from same factory that he bought them in 09.

This is what I was confused about 20 pages ago. I thought the spacejam re-stocks were shoes that were actually produced AGAIN...even though "Nike doesn't do that"

eek.gif
 does that make them fake? nah... but what if people at real nike factories started making blk/red 11s.. low top red 11s etc etc all of a sudden on the SIDE... would that make them fake? even if they came from legit nike factories  

Lmao at zyzz devoting his heart and soul to defend Jay...yet denies any affiliation with the guy.

You're 1 in a couple 100 people to purchase from him on this site, yet no one is going the lengths that you are going to defend him...hmmmm

And another thing, SDS sent out emails claiming that his Concords XIs are ready to ship, yet us customers who ordered from him have yet to see an email with tracking info.....is there something missing here??

Where is OUR tracking info??? AR is already ahead of the game, where is Jay's game at???

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

I filed a paypal dispute yesterday with SDS.. Id rather just wait and cop on RD on the world wide web from NDC FTL etc.. is it really worth your hard earn money to have it tied up on "fakes"? when the pics start rolling in people can either get mad or happy. if they match up to be real then you can simply order since he said he would have a FSR until RD........

you guys are really bashing and hating on me for going out and trying to get info to help you guys out? seriously? ive been doing it the entire thread to help you guys. if you dont want me to get anymore info then just say it and you can do it yourselves. i get nothing out of it.

also PLEASE READ that the guy KOBEFTW? who claimed to get fakes and posting all over the place. Jay offered him a refund the second he emailed him. Obviously to get a refund you have to ship the shoes back and he would not listen. Jay told him send the shoes and ill refund your money and the kid would not budge. pretty much he wanted to scam Jay. Keep the money and shoes. fishy huh?

also Jay hasnt sent out tracking, hes been busy shipping. He told me hes been shipping. even i havent got a tracking either so dont worry most of your guys shoes are on the way including mine.

when i said remake i meant reproduction, early 2009-10. hence why legit sites got restocks...

laugh.gif
 i suggest ppl start asking for refunds now. we got 2010 remakes of fake jams.

you guys are really bashing and hating on me for going out and trying to get info to help you guys out? seriously? ive been doing it the entire thread to help you guys. if you dont want me to get anymore info then just say it and you can do it yourselves. i get nothing out of it.

also PLEASE READ that the guy KOBEFTW? who claimed to get fakes and posting all over the place. Jay offered him a refund the second he emailed him. Obviously to get a refund you have to ship the shoes back and he would not listen. Jay told him send the shoes and ill refund your money and the kid would not budge. pretty much he wanted to scam Jay. Keep the money and shoes. fishy huh?

also Jay hasnt sent out tracking, hes been busy shipping. He told me hes been shipping. even i havent got a tracking either so dont worry most of your guys shoes are on the way including mine.

when i said remake i meant reproduction, early 2009-10. hence why legit sites got restocks...
you have got to be kidding me.........  how does jay know what email is linked to KOBEFTW ON NIKETALK?! understand that some dude even made a fake twitter account using the flightclub incident posing as me. SMH. the fake twitter dude is the email jay is reffering to. not mine... if i didn't recieve 100 percent fugazi spacejams i wouldn't have even said anything. can i PM you my email so you can tell your boss jay to respond to it?!

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by KG21

I'm done with this thread. I don't buy from early release sites so none of this affects me since I get my shoes from legit retailers on RD.

If yall want to continue to buy 99.9% authentic shoes, go for it. 0.1% doesn't make a difference to some of you but it does to me. If you truly love shoes and appreciate the history and legacy of the shoes and shoe culture (pre-2007) then you won't settle for less than 100% authentic.

I will say this though, as a consumer, if the "grey market" shoes ever take the cost leadership strategy - as in undercutting JB's prices (say $90 for a $180 MSRP shoe) - I will be hard-pressed not to opt to buy shoes from the "grey market" sellers. I'm getting 99.9% of the product at 50% of the cost; it's a no-brainer.

But I will never pay more than MSRP for 99.9% authentic shoe.

Cool story bro,more early releases for us.
 I've been beating my REAL 2011 BC3s this summer, and going to bust out the Hoya 14s this weekend.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, you guys still want to call SUPER FAKES B-grades? 
You can have all the early releases. I never wanted them nor have I ever purchased them. I buy shoes because I like them and I pay retail. You buy shoes early because you need the attention and you'll buy unauthorized shoes just to be the first one on your block with a pair of Jordans. $320 for an early release pair? I'd rather pay $360 on RD and get two pairs.

when asked about whether their shoes have shipped, sds responded that they were "too busy to look up individual shipments and that you'd receive your trackin # tomorrow, if they shipped." so take that for what its worth, if you receive a # good...but you probably won't..

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Zyzz works for jay?

may be jay
may work for jay
may idolize jay
may follow the jay religion
may love jay
may be romantically linked to jay

like this aj-xi mess.....no one knows for sure

You sound suspect, you need new info.
sick.gif

i must admit:

even though he annoys me with his CAPS we should have listened to memphissfinest from the beggining

he said it all along

props

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Zyzz works for jay?

may be jay
may work for jay
may idolize jay
may follow the jay religion
may love jay
may be romantically linked to jay

like this aj-xi mess.....no one knows for sure

I said pages back that Zyzz has something to do with Jay. KOBE posted the link to the bodybuilding thread. The guys on that board recognized him on this board. Here is what I posted:

"Wait this dude maybe on to something with ZYZZ. That bodybuilding forum is saying their  Dabadestalbo69 and our Zyzz are the same dude. Their is a picture also of the dude on that forum. ZYZZ just died and was into bodybuilding. THis is getting crazy.  

[URL]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Dabadestalbo69/[/url] "

To be honest I think this is either jay or zyzz

This guy is repping SDS hard on that board.

Back
Top Bottom