Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I see you Randy, you got some legit pairs in the mix too.
Losing money selling a couple real ones 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But big money in the hand 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at first these sites said they sell 100% authentic products, now there tellin us the shoes are made from official scrap material. im not sure about this but hong kong is the leader of makin fake shoes, and there coming from there. this is an obvious open shut case imo. 

Originally Posted by NoobLee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
oh man.. if thats what a legit pair looks like.... 
indifferent.gif

and you right noob... the man is holdin onto a good amount of coin... 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Those wrinkled ones up there are 100% fake
Randy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

at first these sites said they sell 100% authentic products, now there tellin us the shoes are made from official scrap material. im not sure about this but hong kong is the leader of makin fake shoes, and there coming from there. this is an obvious open shut case imo. 

Who and where was this said.

So nooblee whats the deal with the blurred pic of the patient leather ? Can u shed some light on that issue now since both sites are finally shipping out packages

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

So nooblee whats the deal with the blurred pic of the patient leather ? Can u shed some light on that issue now since both sites are finally shipping out packages

eb696x.jpg

someone post a shot like this, preferably a shot of a pair from SDS.

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

These shoes came from China, not Hong Kong, so as all the authentic Jordan product. So as 90% of the stuff you own. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i must really stick in your minds 
to remember something from a few months back 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

when you live in manhattan you dont need a car 
I'm not too fond of the guy, but I will agree with him. If you live in NY or Chi, it's pointless to own a car. I know people that live and in both and they don't own cars.

your a sitting dunk in the chi with no car the train & bus can only do so much
laugh.gif
no car in the chi
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This....I am 99% car dependent.....when I go to downtown...I use the EL.....

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

kobeyuck.png

what other websites besides eastbay/finishline/ndc can I order from on release date?

i hate ordering from eastbay, always puts me on hold with that timer
2qxye13.jpg
and finishline always cancels my order
nasmad.png

can't trust these early sites no more and specially the kids selling their early release pairs on ebay/nt/iss claiming they just got it at the store
sadto.gif
dwadecrying.png

laugh.gif
at this thread..After reading a few pages it is clear that zyzz has some sort of connection with SDS. He says Jay does not know his first name and only knows him by email address. But yet he receives a sample pair of XIs.So under what name did he ship the shoes to? On top of that Jay ignores half of you guys' emails but yet zyzz comes into this thread numerous times and drops inside information about SDS business practices. What makes you so special to be receiving this kind of special treatment?

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

kobeyuck.png

what other websites besides eastbay/finishline/ndc can I order from on release date?

i hate ordering from eastbay, always puts me on hold with that timer
2qxye13.jpg
and finishline always cancels my order
nasmad.png

can't trust these early sites no more and specially the kids selling their early release pairs on ebay/nt/iss claiming they just got it at the store
sadto.gif
dwadecrying.png

How long did it take you to do all that and why?

I
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 after dude paused and saw that jumpman....

Man....if dude bought those in the store...no authentic Air Jordan is safe....I think I may have to inspect these if I want to buy them(which I never usually do anyways).....if I can't inspect the pairs..i guess i won't buy....my 2000s are holding up just fine...

just give me the Chicago 10s and maroon/sport blue vis...and i am officially done.....you young cats can have this era of flawed authentics....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Randy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hahha... so i guess operation milky toebox was a success for him. 
How did they get em that way? Remove the whole sole? or apply something to make em that way? 

Randy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hahha... so i guess operation milky toebox was a success for him. 
How did they get em that way? Remove the whole sole? or apply something to make em that way? 

Just because I don't have the same insight as you guys...How do we know that there was some sort of procedure performed to make the toe caps opaque??

There we go again with the zyzz on Jay's payroll thing....................honestly, if you guys want to be taken seriously, stop it.

At this point though, i must say, SDS hasnt been the most reliable. I still have not received my tracking number even though i ordered on 7/31, and i live in Taiwan.

What better way to prove your product is legit by sending it to a buyer who's like located right next to you, and can upload pictures fast........

Dont know what else can be said. Even though I am still unwilling to go as far as to say these concords are flat out fake, this purchasing experience has not been great.

Before anyone hop on me, and saying i am in denial and all that good stuff.

Let me just say that unlike the rest of you, I live in Asia, and i know a lot of info on the factories that make these concords. Pou Chen and Feng Tay are the biggest makers of these shoes, and they are both Taiwanese listed companies. According to my friend who used to work at one of these facotories as a QA guy, shoes usually go on production run like 3-5 months(i know this is common knowledge, but coming from someone who used to work there, just solidifies it) before the targeted release date, and once they are in production, shoes get leaked out in mass quantities all the time. According to him, he sees ppl just outside of the factory selling shoes that havent been released yet all the time, at a fraction of the cost.

I will reserve judgement on these shoes, till i get my hands on them.

Still SMH at Jay though for sending the shoes to a guy in Taiwan first. I am like a neighbor to him....

Just to drop some info from AR Facebook -

The question was brought up that he has shipped both clear, and milky toe caps, and why. His response:

"AIR-RANDY.COM to be open : as far as i know both style of the front toe " milky or see-through " are both authentic !"

I know that statement probably opens up a can of worms, but remember, no one has seen official JB pictures, AND there has been cases of people receiving BOTH Clear toe and Milky toe Cool Greys from legitimate sources, so before everyone goes ape, how about we try to make sense remembering this happened to the cool greys NIKE officially released also.

Originally Posted by amiina

Just to drop some info from AR Facebook -

The question was brought up that he has shipped both clear, and milky toe caps, and why. His response:

"AIR-RANDY.COM to be open : as far as i know both style of the front toe " milky or see-through " are both authentic !"

I know that statement probably opens up a can of worms, but remember, no one has seen official JB pictures, AND there has been cases of people receiving BOTH Clear toe and Milky toe Cool Greys from legitimate sources, so before everyone goes ape, how about we try to make sense remembering this happened to the cool greys NIKE officially released also.
Accusers will ignore this post.  As far as they are concerned, all official CG XIs only had opaque toecap.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom