Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Really amped for this release...although I am not looking forward to the Christmas Release though...

But judging from the outcome of the early pairs...nothing is certain at this point. 
frown.gif

not even gonna lie, I love this shoe. the quality on my personal pair is great. wore it all day. maaaad comfy. very good lookin. #neckswerefractured.

I'm happy with my purchase. definitely worth it imo. I'll use these for the exact purpose of coppin, i'm gonna wear them out. I missed the cords back in '00, grabbed the dmps, but only wore them once. but this shoe, I love it! so i can go hard on these now so when they actually drop on rd, I can grab another and just chill on them since the initial excitement will all be out of my system.

Don't mind me and my Asian accent y'all know I was just happy and hyped as hell to witness Decade receive those Concords after almost a month of waiting. And i know its lame, i used to hate the cameraman talking and i ended up doing the same thing lol. Anyways they are flying off locally at $350 and we are more focused with satisfying the local demand than anything else, that means putting all the emails and YouTube inquiries about them on the waiting list. Our pairs are definitely on point and I hope you guys will end up with great quality pairs as well. Don't forget to subscribe for more vids in the future! Thank you for all your support!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Don't mind me and my Asian accent y'all know I was just happy and hyped as hell to witness Decade receive those Concords after almost a month of waiting. And i know its lame, i used to hate the cameraman talking and i ended up doing the same thing lol. Anyways they are flying off locally at $350 and we are more focused with satisfying the local demand than anything else, that means putting all the emails and YouTube inquiries about them on the waiting list. Our pairs are definitely on point and I hope you guys will end up with great quality pairs as well. Don't forget to subscribe for more vids in the future! Thank you for all your support!

Why sell them for 350+ shipping though when we have sellers like zyr whos going too be getting a great batch for 280 shipped and SDS has been selling some pretty on point concords except for those size 13's.

if he can find people to buy them at $350 i dont blame them for selling that high.

Well the pricing decision was not made by me so I couldnt say much, plus the profit margin was already small so it is what it is. Plus they are selling so why not? Not everyone has all the resources us Nters do so I guess you can say we try to appeal to a differed market? If they didn't sell the price would have been lowered. We do have our loyal customer base too so we are always more than happy to work with them in order to maintain the relationship. But your point of view is valued and I understand where you are coming from

Originally Posted by TACO

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i PM'd a link to those pix to NoobLee... hope he responds...

i'm not saying i'm definitely right, or that KryptiX is definitely right (he thinks they're fake too, and he's held them in his hands)... i'm just saying i'm leaning way more towards fake than legit on those.

i don't need anymore reasons not to ever do business with SDS again, the lies and terrible customer service was enough for me. but if he is mixing in some fakes i want it to be exposed.

KryptiX himself thinks they're fake, and so do a lot of other people. eddo and zyzz, the guys in here closest to jay (zyzz getting his pair first, only one with working tracking for awhile, etc.), up in here just passing it off like "nah, just terrible quality"... of course you're gonna say that... you guys (at least zyzz) defended the space jams too, all the way 'til the end, and they turned out fake.
indifferent.gif
You really should stop talking. If anyone needs to be exposed its you and your terrible WDYWT fit pics. TOMS? CMON SON!

no hate. all in good fun.
Not defending Proto in the least bit, but the fact that you're posting his wdywt pics in here is pretty pathetic.

Well the pricing decision was not made by me so I couldnt say much, plus the profit margin was already small so it is what it is. Plus they are selling so why not? Not everyone has all the resources us Nters do so I guess you can say we try to appeal to a differed market? If they didn't sell the price would have been lowered. We do have our loyal customer base too so we are always more than happy to work with them in order to maintain the relationship. But your point of view is valued and I understand where you are coming from

Kk i see, but yeah im sure your pairs will sell since they were looking good in that video.

So not to get into the "fake/milky vs. clear" discussion but to drop some info, I can confirm that both AR and SDS milky and clear toe pairs have the same glue as cool greys and space jams because I have rocked both and after a few wears the glue around the concord sole is starting to yellow it. Just like the 09 sj and 2010 cool greys. I was hoping jb would have realized the glue sucks and yellows around those pods badly and changed it for the concords but nope.

you guys are calling him out/pathetic yet no one said anything to the people searching me on google and trying to find out info about me... hmmmm

if the profit margin is already small, then why rape multiple people pockets? It's other things to resell that are worth more than sneakers.

We are trying to establish our reputation so offering one of the hottest release of the year is a great opportunity. Profit is a plus but the main thing is to let people know of our presence.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

if the profit margin is already small, then why rape multiple people pockets? It's other things to resell that are worth more than sneakers.

The point of selling something is to MAKE money, not break even. And dudes that pay premium prices for sneakers aren't getting raped, if you ask me it's consensual.

Hey tell me something y'all, as much as I'm wanting to make sure....What are the differences between the early-production release and the production release of these Concord XI's?

WoooW, this thread is crazy
laugh.gif

people looking up personal info, people getting banned, people who are trying to help other memebers out is getting crucified, and its only September this is going to be a COLD winter
indifferent.gif

whats next
nerd.gif

The backs, and a couple more pics, thought I uploaded them, but looks like i missed them. I know how important the back is for everyone to gauge quality and authenticity.

So who told these dudes it was okay to come in here trying to make a name for their company by saying their charging $350 for these early release Concords? If your making a name for your company off early release Concords then your starting off on the wrong foot.Go advertise somewhere else or do like real companies and pay for your advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom