Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif
. So excited right now!!!

spots in bk on fulton st had the pairs that said "jumpman joqdan" on em and the prices they wanted for em were comedy.

sad to say dudes will probably still cop and not notice the mistake on em at all.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif

my son is due the 7th of december, best believe he will be laced up with AUTHENTIC concords as well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Greatest.dad.ever.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

pimp.gif

my son is due the 7th of december, best believe he will be laced up with AUTHENTIC concords as well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baby boy was born when Cool Grey's came out. He had a pair of spacee jams and cool greys waiting for him!!! Bought the space jams as soon as I found out wifey was pregnant!! Bought the cool greys in sz 3 for him to grow into. My advice, buy big, he'll eventually get there OR double up..... one to rock and one to stock!!!! Lol!!!

pimp.gif

congrats brah

I would stay away from ordering Concords right now. Have you been reading the thread? Because there ARE US sellers, but where do you think they get their supply from?

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

are there any us sellers selling the concords ?
laugh.gif

you do know regardless whos selling them right now, its all the real/fake shoes everyone has right now. makes no difference if its someone from the USA. if you want actual A-grade and error free shoes then wait til November and some legit sites should sell them a bit early.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

are there any us sellers selling the concords ?
laugh.gif

you do know regardless whos selling them right now, its all the real/fake shoes everyone has right now. makes no difference if its someone from the USA. if you want actual A-grade and error free shoes then wait til November and some legit sites should sell them a bit early.
What are a couple of LEGIT early sellers?

pimp.gif
Congrats.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by NoobLee

pimp.gif
Congrats.

Congrats Memphis!  you'll need toddler pairs come Dec.
happy.gif

Lol. This isn't the place to be posting my PMs to you at. I just asked you a simple question and you couldn't leave it at that. Guess PRIVATE messages don't mean private anymore. Oh well. Let's just stay out of each others' ways from her on out. Don't need any drama and we're already both off topic.

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

I see your point, I wouldn't ever campout or advise anyone to. But spending $300 on B grades is foolishness. Luckily I live in a city thats not all sneaker crazy such as where you live. But I have had an easier time online than walking in the store and havent copped in the store for like a year and a half. Before every big release I practice putting items in my cart and checking out online until midnight the shoe releases lol.

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.
Didnt plan on getting them from the Factory, I never go there on saturdays its too hectic, and their so iffy on how you get in even if your name is on the guest list. I do kinda have a connect but I kinda got his swoosh account suspended so I doubt he'll be able to hook me up lol. Oh and congrats on your baby bro.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by In3gra

^23penny.com

uh no, guess you didn't see his Concords. His are the same as everyone elses.
Ahh. So what are the trustable early sites? I remember before this fiasco AR was credible but idk anymore.

^23penny.com

I asked him personally on twitter myself about his pairs. They also have "JOQDAN" on his pairs too. The only ones that have claimed to have full JORDAN is Decadefootwear. I haven't seen pics, but that's what they say when I asked them.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^23penny.com

I asked him personally on twitter myself about his pairs. They also have "JOQDAN" on his pairs too. The only ones that have claimed to have full JORDAN is Decadefootwear. I haven't seen pics, but that's what they say when I asked them.
I think decade footwear bought their concords in bulk from jay

Back
Top Bottom