Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

ohdannyboy wrote:
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

ohdannyboy wrote:
^ To his defense, jb has changed the rd for the past 2 years. #justsayinno they haven't. The past two years have ben december 23.

I'm pretty sure the jams were slated to drop on the 24th, then they were pushed up to the 23.

I belive the CDP's were stated to release on the 24th, but were pushed to the 20th last minute.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Didnt the Jams squeak too? I am sure your pair of concord wasnt an isolated occurance.
Well, the squeaking of the soles is a general issue of Nike shoes with AIR cushioning.
some pairs start to squeak very soon (after few wears) and some never.

None of my 2000/2001 XI retros squeaked but my 2011 XI I.E. lows squeaked on the

third wearing, so i put some babypoweder between the insoles and the midsole

and never squeaked again.

Other Jordans that started to squeak were the AJ VII frenchblues, AJ X steelgreys.

Then my Air Max CW, Air Pippen squeaked like hell.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THESE SITES WILL SELL FAKE CHICAGO 10'S. THEY'VE SOLD ME FAKE TRUE BLUE 3'S AND VARISTY RED 6'S IN THE PAST. SHOES THAT DIDN'T HAVE MUCH HYPE.

TO THINK ONLY CONCORDS WILL BE FAKED IS NAIVE.

Memphiss.....we might of talked before but I never realized you were from the Akron/Cleveland area......I bet we get our stuff from the same connect or the same location lol....

It's more of a crunching sound than a squeak in my pair. Imagine a flat beach ball and that sound it makes when you are squeezing it or folding it. That's what it sounds like. I know shoes squeak but not this crunching squeaking sound. Btw I'm not here complaining I'm just letting everyone know what's the deal with these shoes. I don't want more & more people to get scammed out of these XI's....

Well I found out today that since I am stationed in Italy USPS said they can't do tracking on my package back to SDS so now I have to find somewhere off post that ships and pay their rape prices for shipping.You have to have a tracking number to get a refund through paypal.I haven't had time to read back a couple pages but if he doesn't accept your package then you need to call paypal and let them know because he should accept the package once it gets there and make sure you use the address that paypal gives you to ship back. Do not ship it back to the return address on the box he sent them in because thats wrong and Jay also wants you to use the same box for some odd reason.So today after working my overnight 12 hours shift I will attempt to stay awake until everything opens here in Italy so I can ship these Fake Air Joqdan's back to SDS for my refund.In the end I'm sure he wont pay for return shipping so I will end up losing a couple dollars.

Dang its been TWO Weeks since ive been on here. alot has happend, but the fact remains the same, beware of the early Releases, blah blah blah. Glad Noob finally came back, Congrats to Memphis on the New edition. I have my first, 5 months ago, got her some WC 3s. What does QFT mean? and what does it mean when someone quotes and says, This

Originally Posted by cw2022

Dang its been TWO Weeks since ive been on here. alot has happend, but the fact remains the same, beware of the early Releases, blah blah blah. Glad Noob finally came back, Congrats to Memphis on the New edition. I have my first, 5 months ago, got her some WC 3s. What does QFT mean? and what does it mean when someone quotes and says, This

quoted for truth

The one and only advantage over some parts of the US...being a Canuck, we can pre-order @ footlocker. I just came back from pre-ordering and paying for my 6 pairs....first on the list baby! Felt damn good, had to share even tho I usually hate these kinds of posts.....lol.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

The one and only advantage over some parts of the US...being a Canuck, we can pre-order @ footlocker. I just came back from pre-ordering and paying for my 6 pairs....first on the list baby! Felt damn good, had to share even tho I usually hate these kinds of posts.....lol.

i wish my "connects" both told me the day before & no preordering
30t6p3b.gif

Here in Montreal you can pre-order as well but not as early as what you mention. I would say, 3-4 wks before release date. Which part of Canada are you from?

Originally Posted by edmtl

Here in Montreal you can pre-order as well but not as early as what you mention. I would say, 3-4 wks before release date. Which part of Canada are you from?
I'm in Toronto bro...they usually don't do it until a month before here too, but they're making an exception here for this one, at least at the one closest to me.... you might want to check with yours too. The gal at footlocker was happy to do it for me, she just got a 6 pair commission. I had been calling every couple days for the last 2 weeks, and last week they told me to come in Monday and they were going to start the list up. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
What do you mean the day before bud??..... You mean they already did their pre-order and it's already filled up??

Originally Posted by edmtl

I'm in Toronto bro...they usually don't do it until a month before here too, but they're making an exception here for this one, at least at the one closest to me.... you might want to check with yours too. The gal at footlocker was happy to do it for me, she just got a 6 pair commission. I had been calling every couple days for the last 2 weeks, and last week they told me to come in Monday and they were going to start the list up. 

Here in Mtl, only couple of FL is authorized for these releases. In the downtown location, there this guy who usually takes care of the pre-order. He usually text who's ever on the list.

Memph bruh u had a kid n ain't holla at cha boy... Smh we suppose to be naija brothers fam....

Oh n to keep it on topic... Don't buy fakes...

just traded my slamdunkspace 2011 air jordan concord xi for a pair of dead stock 2001 bred xis with box and retro card.....and my vvvvnds 2001 black cement 3s came in with original receipt, layaway receipt, retro card, and box, i paid $175 shipped for, came in today. pretty good week for me i'd say

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
What do you mean the day before bud??..... You mean they already did their pre-order and it's already filled up??
sorry some of my response was cut off i didnt notice
i meant to say 

i wish my "connects" let me preorder. they both both told me id have them the day before(but i have to be there EARLY) but no preordering 
30t6p3b.gif

i was also given a $40 refund from paypal with the claim i had open. i edited the claim saying the item wasnt as described, wrong box, and shoetrees. paypal ruled on the claim quickly.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Footlockers taking preorders this early???? That's a recipe for disaster.

What-chu-talkin bout Willis?? Shortage/ harder to snag day of? Overproduced? Pissed off Homeys in line?

Back
Top Bottom