Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by zebraska24

I listed my SDS pair on ebay. Listed flaws and took lots of pictures. Crosses fingers for getting at least 1 pair on RD.

I say put it on cl too.

still not sure if ima get these yet cuz im sure the price tag is gonna be ******ed & never really been a fan of XI's:.  still debating:.

^
smokin.gif
Thought I was the only one that didn't put 11's on a pedestal.

Concords are in my top three, but I just don't like these 2011's man. They don't look right to me.

Plus, where I live, you have to literally wait inline for about two days in advanced just to score a pair and I can't camp due to priorities.

And online release never works for me. lol

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by KryptiX

paypal finally decided in my favor and is issuing my refund from SDS

grin.gif

now i wonder if he'll actually refund your return shipping, as promised...
AR sure hasn't refunded shipping. He had been excellent about email responses during the dispute process. Once my refund processed he stopped responding. Won't get too upset to raise hell over $46....I did get the greater portion back!

Here is my pair, didn't come with box or accessories though. Sorry for the blurry pictures, currently in the process in trying to find a better camera.

Now here is a comparison to the pair Kicks-Lab sent me.

Kicks-Lab pair is on the right.

Kicks-Lab pair is on the bottom.

Kicks-Lab carbon fiber is on the left.

Both pairs toe caps are milky, you be the judge.

Man all these pairs just look off everywhere! C/F, the 23 are all slanted left and right. They're a lot more compressed and wider than the previous release.

I have to see how they are in person the week of the release date. I don't think Nike will release let these small details slip by. Hopefully not.

Pre ordered from my foot locker a few days ago. They haven't officially opened up the pre ordering in Edmonton but theyre taking pre orders and cash for when they do in case some people cant make it during that time.

2/5 pairs PAID......
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Here is my pair, didn't come with box or accessories though. Sorry for the blurry pictures, currently in the process in trying to find a better camera.

Now here is a comparison to the pair Kicks-Lab sent me.

Kicks-Lab pair is on the bottom.

Kicks-Lab carbon fiber is on the left.

Both pairs toe caps are milky, you be the judge.

I think we have our first real/non b-grade here.  Look at the carbon fiber and how the 23 looks just like the cool grey and Space Jams.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Also if he took refunds, some chump would return their remade jams inplace of the authentic. An opportunity to rip him off. which isnt cool
Exactly. Come 12/23, I would expect a lot more stores to take this same stance...no exchanges/returns on this shoe. 
One of the biggest reasons many online stores do not accept returns on high demand items.

^^^^
the 2 3, looks great on that pair. The insole also has the size sticker which is on all legit U.S.A. release pairs. The 2 3 is really noticeable difference. Makes all the SDS pairs on this forum look like trash. Ateast in the 2 3 heel tab

Man this whole Concord thing is a disaster. Only way to feel totally safe is to cop at a licenced retail location on 12/23. Thats a damn shame...

so im guessing legit pairs/RD will come with regular 23 on the back like all other XI releases?

this is so damn weird and confusing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Pre ordered from my foot locker a few days ago. They haven't officially opened up the pre ordering in Edmonton but theyre taking pre orders and cash for when they do in case some people cant make it during that time.

2/5 pairs PAID......
smile.gif

How much are a pair of these guys in Canada? And what info do they need for you to preorder?

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
smokin.gif

same, i don't even put them in my top 5 j's.

i don't either... i never even owned any 11's until the cool greys last year, but now they're all growing on me. especially this concord colorway. prolly my fav.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
smokin.gif

i don't either... i never even owned any 11's until the cool greys last year, but now they're all growing on me. especially this concord colorway. prolly my fav.

I always liked them, but never understood the reseller pricing....

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I always liked them, but never understood the reseller pricing....

Definitely the most hyped up Jordan Model.

^^ I also noticed a difference in smell of the legit pair versus the B-Grade/High Quality Fake pair I received from Kicks-Lab. There is a very distinctive smell of the insole when you buy Jordan Retro's especially the XI's. That way an easy sign for me to tell that the pair I received was authentic, along with the US size sticker (they are size 10.5 sorry for the low quality pictures). I've been following this thread for some time now and I think it is great that all these sites are being exposed. Once a company or someone screws up once, they will not be receiving my money ever again because there is always that risk of receiving a poor product from them again.

I can take better pictures for you guys on my authentic pair if needed, just tell me where. They have the blue stamp underneath the insole with the hole as well. Boxes and accessories aren't in production yet, I'm pretty sure. Most of these sites are all getting the same product from the same source, you have to be smart and do some research before handing your money over to some of these sites. Anyone can put up a picture of a legitimate pair on their website, but that doesn't mean that is the product you will be receiving. Be smart guys, I know what it feels like to lose money and it disgusts me.

Back
Top Bottom