Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Im thinking midnight release on these. Happy my friend works at champs. Getting atleast 2

Originally Posted by DRO3000

EDIT* Just realized this pic was already posted on the other thread.  but it belongs here so.....here ya go!!
Whats up with pics of the sole though man?? i really want to see how blue the soles tint is going to be. This is a beautiful picture though i cannot wait to get these. The Black Cements are going to be a sure buy for me too. I think this years shoe drops are pretty nice.

EDIT* Just realized this pic was already posted on the other thread.  but it belongs here so.....here ya go!!
Whats up with pics of the sole though man?? i really want to see how blue the soles tint is going to be. This is a beautiful picture though i cannot wait to get these. The Black Cements are going to be a sure buy for me too. I think this years shoe drops are pretty nice.

^^Sorry about the double, had computer trouble, but ya thinking of doing a pre order too if they give me a good price. Im trying to get 25 pairs

wrong link, see the other thread.

The problem with having multiple threads about the same thing, smh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

^^Sorry about the double, had computer trouble, but ya thinking of doing a pre order too if they give me a good price. Im trying to get 25 pairs

If you get 25 pairs please post pics 
indifferent.gif

My favorite air jordan 11 (have 2 pairs of the 2000 concords, 2 pairs of the 2006 DMP 11), so I'll get 2 pairs of the 2011 release.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

I'm trying to get 150 pairs. 

i heard the back is going to say 45 instead of the 23. is this correct or is this  false rumor?

^^we dont know yet...thats what we all want to know and if these are blue soles...got to wait and see

i would like the 23 but either way 2 pairs for me!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Im going to attempt to get a pair EARLY even tho I may have to pay 200 and up for them

you will be paying $250+ to get them early, trust me.

Originally Posted by exshincx

i heard the back is going to say 45 instead of the 23. is this correct or is this  false rumor?
Man you know the answer to that aint no WAY they are gonna release these with the 45 on the back
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

So far so good ^^ thanks for posting 
That looks like the 2000 Concord XI with the insole swapped out.

I can see JB releasing these with 23 on the back instead of 45. The number 23 to me is an iconic number that is to ever to be put on a Air Jordan sneaker.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I can see JB releasing these with 23 on the back instead of 45. The number 23 to me is an iconic number that is to ever to be put on a Air Jordan sneaker.

Agreed. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

So far so good ^^ thanks for posting 
That looks like the 2000 Concord XI with the insole swapped out.

i had this same thought when i first saw the pic but dude(wreck) hasnt been wrong yet so i wanna have faith that maybe jb is doing better & the 11' look like the 00's

Back
Top Bottom