Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by tegracer19

Probably got a bad pair.
tongue.gif

somebody on the board i post about the bulls said they didn't want to take a chance(from overseas seller) & get a shoe with NO pl......
laugh.gif
i think im just getting back normal from laughing at that.....since YESTERDAY MORNING
roll.gif

At the end of the day, does he really owe it to anyone to upload pics? It's his prerogative. Sure, he'll get some folks in here pissed off, but if he doesn't want to share then he doesn't have to.

Originally Posted by dubchester

At the end of the day, does he really owe it to anyone to upload pics? It's his prerogative. Sure, he'll get some folks in here pissed off, but if he doesn't want to share then he doesn't have to.

that defeats the point of posting he recieved a box from jay

Originally Posted by dubchester

Yeah but he said he was gonna post em then *poof* lol

he does have to post them . Since he said he would plus he works for SDS. i want to see what im getting.

lmfao my bad guys, i had to leave real quick to do something. im uploading pics as we speak. and no i did not know jay was sending me these, why would i lie?

good point. seeing how this thread has been going and with everyone salivating on here for pics, I wouldn't have chosen to get everyone's hopes up then disappear! Ballsy!

dont know why some pics uploaded smaller
alien.gif

the shoes Jay (SDS) sent me are old shoes from very early production, not whats expected to arrive and ship to customer. shoes are wrinkled most likely because thats all i got. they did not come in box or shoe trees. THESE ARE NOT THE SHOES WE ARE GOING TO BE RECEIVING! the shoes look good. patent is cut good, tint is pretty good and jumpman is perfect but yes i did notice the wrinkle in the back.

All i did was try to put some minds at rest showing that he was legit even though he sent me older shoes and with the Space Jams people received today you can expect to get the best quality Concords. PERIOD

Same wrinkled leather and foggy toe cap, if this is what Zyzz gets, we're all gonna get bad pairs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lmfao my bad guys, i had to leave real quick to do something. im uploading pics as we speak. and no i did not know jay was sending me these, why would i lie?
How does Jay know where to send said "these". Unless you gave him the addy. I dont see him sending you "these" without you knowing.

my pics are garbage but trust me these are good. if they werent i wouldnt have even bothered. jumpman lines up perfect on the back. patent is good as well.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

How does Jay know where to send said "these". Unless you gave him the addy. I dont see him sending you "these" without you knowing.

ive bought from him 4 different times...

Back
Top Bottom