Air Randy pairs look better.

laugh.gif
Word

ImageShow.php

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lmfao my bad guys, i had to leave real quick to do something. im uploading pics as we speak. and no i did not know jay was sending me these, why would i lie?
How does Jay know where to send said "these". Unless you gave him the addy. I dont see him sending you "these" without you knowing.

ive bought from him 4 different times...
So all that was included in your shipment was laces, sneakers and a plastic bag?

Look @ Air Randy's Setup. He has a white background and im sure he used Macro mode on his camera and stuff..You cant base somebody based on novice pics..i think they look good, and if my 2 i copped from SDS look as good as that im happy..I know nothing in the world is perfect, and with JB +!+@%+ quality control its a roll of the dice no matter where you cop from..

Homey can you post pics of the box and shoe trees?? Only because you as going kind of Hard @ Air Randy for the Blue Shoe Trees

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Thought he was on. Talked about Randy for the past 80 pages & your joints look like that.

OH.

lmaooooo.

why the patent look so dull tho? 

i guess jay is waiting on stuff as well. atleast he is giving himself time to get all the stuff. He had atleast until the 15th to reveal. He should have waited until he had everything in whole.

I ordered from SDS. I'm not mad. I fell for the Hi-resolution pics at first too y'all but after seeing AR's pic with the 30+ loosely laced pairs, I thought his looked like trash. I bet we all make it out OK. I hope so anyway! Thanks Zyzz!!!!

The over analyzation (yes, that's a word) going on in this forum right now is ridiculous, but the hilarious gifs make up for it!!! LMAO. S/o to Zyzzz for posting the pics though ... can't wait to get mines. Guaranteed neck breakers ... with or w/o shoe boxes and purple shoe trees, lol.

SO for all the AR hatred and for you to get your shoes and them come with no box show trees etc. and look like that
embarassed.gif
Maybe now you will go easy on AR

Originally Posted by Mr718

Looks bad man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

ImageShow.php

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg
Not really.  
Air Randys pics are processed through photoshop or a similar photo editor.  Im assuming Zyzz's are straight from a point and shoot. Theres a big difference.  Randy needs to have the pics look good cus hes sellin.  Zyzz is really just doin us all a favor. 

Shoes don't look too bad tho. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Mr718

Looks bad man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

ImageShow.php

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg
Not really.  
Air Randys pics are processed through photoshop or a similar photo editor.  Im assuming Zyzz's are straight from a point and shoot. Theres a big difference.  Randy needs to have the pics look good cus hes sellin.  Zyzz is really just doin us all a favor. 

Shoes don't look too bad tho. 
ThankYouClapping.gif

Thank you finally somebody else understands

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

hurr-durr-derp-face-you-shoulda-put-a-derp-on-it.gif
This gif got me rollin right now.... 
roll.gif

Soles don't look as blue as they appear in Randys pics.  Id say Zyzz's blue tint is more what you should expect. 

None of that matters.

This dude was going off on how Randy's Concords look horrible & whatnot when his look exactly the same.

No better.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and still no photos of the shoe trees. and no i'm not going to be wearing the shoe trees. but for the price you all paid, you should be getting the complete expected product.

i cant believe we are close to 200 pages and it's only august. unless you got a hook-up on the 23rd, it's looking like a pre-order is a must. SMH.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i cant believe we are close to 200 pages and it's only august. unless you got a hook-up on the 23rd, it's looking like a pre-order is a must. SMH.
I pre-ordered, expecting my package any day now. But by time the 23rd gets here, I'm sure I'll be in some line around the Bay Area w/ the usual suspects.

I ordered from sds but plan to cop during rd to keep up with tradition. I will not go through tradition methods discussed here on nt. Legal it is. Just not alot of peps use it.

NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAM DUNK SPACE AND AIR RANDY AS I EXPECTED.

GETTING THESE EARLY IS LIKE BUYING A BRAND NEW CAR VS. GRABBING A 1 OR 2 YEAR OLD USED CAR. LIKE BUYING AN IPHONE ON RELEASE DAY. TOO MANY BUGS OR BAD VARIABLES INVOLVED. I CAN WAIT.

VISITED A COUPLE HOOD SPOTS DOWN HERE AFTER WORK TODAY AND THEY WILL BEGIN DOING PRE ORDERS IN OCTOBER. COME IN, PAY FOR THE SHOES, GET A VOUCHER AND PICK UP ON RELEASE DAY. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS YOU CAN BUY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

hurr-durr-derp-face-you-shoulda-put-a-derp-on-it.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shoe trees? OG box? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know boxes are a little to obtain over there right now.

With og box i actually would refer to the og XI box whichWere simply the same air jordan box like most of theEarlier jordans boxes. I think u meant the2009 to 2011 custom XI boxes right?

Back
Top Bottom