Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

wow @ those pics. i feel better now about waiting. thanks zyzz. i know you have been catching heat on this thread, but i really have appreciated all your insights/info.

Originally Posted by bhcizme916

So how come the majority of Air Randy pairs have clear toe and SDS have milky?

your answering your own question
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

I know you have been catching heat on this thread Zyzz, but i really have appreciated all your insights/info.

THIS
pimp.gif

yea the patent cut is best its been in awhile so at least they improved it a bit.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Just for Comparison, SDS on Top and Air Randy on Bottome

this was gonna be my next post full body jumpan vs noob from MK...bigger legs,wrist next to ball is not dislocated,fingers spread

It's also nice to see the Jumpman on the clear sole has the right spacing between the circle unlike that one video we saw. It seems like this pair is consistent with all the other 11's in recent years. 

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Anybody who got theirs already from Air Randy, when u checked the tracking did it say out for delivery right b4 u received them or did it still say in transit...I'm askin bcuz mine been "in customs" and "out of customs" nyc since the 23rd...I'm wonderin will I get them 2mor since I'm only 2 hours from nyc in philly

I would like to know the answer to this as well.  My pkg as been "out of customs" since the 23rd and I live in NYC 
laugh.gif

Mine did NOT show "out for delivery".  I actually called the US Post Office to talk to an actual live customer service rep to see what the heck was going on and they were ABSOLUTELY USELESS.  They read exactly what was already provided on the website.  What the heck is the point of that?!!?  Mine was also showing the last status of leaving NY out of customs. 

But anyways, about an hour or two later they just magically showed up by the post man.  But I'm in CA.  I would assume that being in PA it wouldn't take as long. 

i myself dont trust any of these websites (not counting Marqueesole the only site i trust for early shoes 1000%)

i do trust vmvinc.com but i'm not buying any 11's from none of these sites

when it comes to the retro 11's this shoe has more fake colorways then any shoe in the jordan line

i dont care where there coming from or how nice they look

buyer beware

now its your money and i really dont care what people do with there cash

but myself either i'll over pay come November at a retail store to see what i get before i hand the cash over or wait until December and pay retail or close to it to get my pair

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Eddo lol how are you able to contact him now and offering refunds and offering to get a hold of Jay now?

I thought you were still waiting for your pair before you decided if they were legit or not? Have we seen any pairs from Jay yet or somethin?

I'm trippin right now not understanding why if you're(Jay) gonna talk to people you just randomly picked 2 people on NT to respond to and thats it?

EDIT: Those ones above look on point, wow. Lee? Those seem to have the good CF, jumpman has fingers, ball isnt touching the heel. Milky toes.

yes, i have been able to get in touch with him.  His Chinese is a lot better than his English.  Thats what I am playing the role of santa's little helper right now...........oh god, ppl are gonna say i am on his payroll now.

lol nah I was just wonderin if you had got yours in or something. I am still waiting for mine from AR but I like the opaque toe way more than the translucent one, I wonder how mine are going to come 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this was gonna be my next post full body jumpan vs noob from MK...bigger legs,wrist next to ball is not dislocated,fingers spread

Can we all agree, that SDS pair looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better?  Like seriously?  My eyes are not trained at all, and the pair on the bottom just looks atrocious when compared to the pic above.

The funny thing is, i might have even said the bottom pair looked nice, when the pictures first surfaced.  But now?  oh my.

The jumpman looks so different.  I think this is what nooblee meant by the stitch counts.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i myself dont trust any of these websites (not counting Marqueesole the only site i trust for early shoes 1000%)

when it comes to the retro 11's this shoe has more fake colorways then any shoe in the jordan line

buyer beware

but myself either i'll over pay come November at a retail store to see what i get before i hand the cash over or wait until December and pay retail or close to it to get my pair
This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Can we all agree, that SDS pair looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better?  Like seriously?  My eyes are not trained at all, and the pair on the bottom just looks atrocious when compared to the pic above.

The funny thing is, i might have even said the bottom pair looked nice, when the pictures first surfaced.  But now?  oh my.

The jumpman looks so different.  I think this is what nooblee meant by the stitch counts.

Yeah I definitely agree SDS looks better.  I still wouldnt buy early from them, but they do look better.  Look at the 23 on the back.  Thin VS Thick.   Theres too many differences (detail wise) in both shoes to think both are real. 

Originally Posted by generaiya

buyer beware

This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.

well, you ordered 13 pairs, so you must have wanted to resell.......I mean unless you have more than 2 feet......

and you cant order 13 pairs of NDC either.

How do we know that Jay sent Zyzz the only legit pair to him and not us? I mean, Zyzz has been Jay's sidekick obiviously.

Originally Posted by generaiya

buyer beware

This.
160jordansdeep wants to know what the problems where with the pairs Generaiya had with his 13 pairs
if Generaiya does not want to discuss the problems out here Generaiya has my number and can call me any time 

i hope my friend Generaiya got all his cash back (i'm sure Generaiya did get his cash back)

Originally Posted by In3gra

How do we know that Jay sent Zyzz the only legit pair to him and not us? I mean, Zyzz has been Jay's sidekick obiviously.

Good point.  Should have mine next week.  Others should have theirs soon as well.  We shall find out soon enough.  But in the mean time, those pics still look great.

Originally Posted by jecca650

WOW the jumpmen and the size and spacing on the "23" are way different.

the one on the bottom looks flat.......does that make sense?

Just a thought. I see that some people are experiencing problems with air randy and jays sole on the concord 11s being milky or not milky. I feel that since the shoes that they have are indeed bgrades, I was wandering whether or not the defect of the shoe is indeed the sole. Since bgraded shoes have defects on them and are not supposed to be released to the public and destroyed I wander if nike wasn't sure what to do with the sole of these which is why they are half and half. You can look at these shoes and see that they are authentic because fakes cannot even touch these. Just like the banned ones that where sent to outlets with a red X which nike couldn't decide what they wanted to do with them so they sent them to the outlets and are supposed to come out with the banned ones with a black x instead of a red x. Nike changes their minds faster than terrorists and wander if the coulldnt decided what they wanted to do with the sole of these which caused people to think whether they where fake or not. Also, I am glad that many peeps are receiving their shoes and I am glad that randy came through and gave yall the whole entire package and held off on shipping them when he was supposed to rather than shipping people an incomplete package.

Originally Posted by jecca650

blockquote>

WOW the jumpmen and the size and spacing on the "23" are way different.

the one on the bottom looks flat.......does that make sense?

thats because it basically is flat the other you can see the leg outline & everything

Damn the 23 is way different on those comparison pics. The AR ones lines are wayyyyy thicker than the ones from SDS.

Back
Top Bottom