Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Here's iPhone pics of my Concord's from AR ...

6083051441_4f4860091d_b.jpg

6083592966_62865581e7_b.jpg

6083593036_33fd5c0be5_b.jpg

6083051357_0772bbd4d0_b.jpg

The box was in good condition. Shoe trees are legit. Carbon Fiber makes the same sound as my Space Jams from '09. I noticed a few little pimples around the mid-sole, but my Space Jam has a small acne issue as well, so it's whatever. Overall, I'm satisfied with my transaction with Air Randy ... Shipping was legit, communication was legit, and it was an overall good experience. While I doubt I'll partake in an early release again ... if I did, I wouldn't mind giving Air Randy another shot.

As messed up as the jumpman is on air randys, isn't his 23 much closer to the ones used on the cool greys and space jams? Can someone check your kicks? I'm comparing them to the picture I have of my space jams on my phone and they look exactly like air randy's does. aahhh this !@#$ is confusing!!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Here's iPhone pics of my Concord's from AR ...

6083051441_4f4860091d_b.jpg

6083592966_62865581e7_b.jpg

6083593036_33fd5c0be5_b.jpg

6083051357_0772bbd4d0_b.jpg

The box was in good condition. Shoe trees are legit. Carbon Fiber makes the same sound as my Space Jams from '09. I noticed a few little pimples around the mid-sole, but my Space Jam has a small acne issue as well, so it's whatever. Overall, I'm satisfied with my transaction with Air Randy ... Shipping was legit, communication was legit, and it was an overall good experience. While I doubt I'll partake in an early release again ... if I did, I wouldn't mind giving Air Randy another shot.

Whoa, these look good too. This jumpman is way different than the other ones in the comparison pic. PL cut in the back looks a little low but it looks like all of them are that way so far. ball isnt touching on the sole. Looks like the jumpmans fingers looks normal (from what you can see). The lines on the 23 on this one from AR looks thin like the ones in the comparison pic from SDS (Don't know which one is right yet)

If I get these from AR I will be pretty satisfied.

Originally Posted by jecca650

As messed up as the jumpman is on air randys, isn't his 23 much closer to the ones used on the cool greys and space jams? Can someone check your kicks? I'm comparing them to the picture I have of my space jams on my phone and they look exactly like air randy's does. aahhh this !@#$ is confusing!!
I compared the spacing of the Jumpman ... My Concords from AR match up w/ my SJ's from Footlocker.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

If you did not escalate, then you are in good hands.  I would still suggest you to keep emailing him, till your tracking works.

You will be psyched when the shoes come.
Yea i did not escalate. Allowing him to redeem himself. I have till sept. 13th to escalate. Yea i am hoping for the best with the kicks. I emailed him twice today. Still very disappointed in the space jams. carbon fiber is a bit flexible. So if i have to escalate the claim, get refund then i'll wont look back on this early buying thing.

Are you sure its flexible and not an over-reaction?  Does it bend like the video of a AR pair of concords?  and how come you did not return the SJ.  If you havent worn them, full refund is still available for them.
Compared to every other pair of XIs i own (2000-2001s DMPs, 2010 Coolgreys) they are very flimsy. U can bend it into the shoe. and is not as firm as Authentic XIs. I heard Space jams had low quality CF but not as flexible as these.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i myself dont trust any of these websites (not counting Marqueesole the only site i trust for early shoes 1000%)

no offense, but last i checked, you bought fake ray's and are in denial, so i don't take your word for it.

marqueesole sold fake concords to sneakgeekz (the ones in his review).

NoobLee called him on it, and marqueesole never really denied it, and i think was supposed to get more info and come back in here to defend himself, but never did.

the shoes marqueesole sold sneakgeekz had the translucent toe, which is fake according to NoobLee.

Originally Posted by generaiya

i myself dont trust any of these websites (not counting Marqueesole the only site i trust for early shoes 1000%)

i do trust vmvinc.com but i'm not buying any 11's from none of these sites

when it comes to the retro 11's this shoe has more fake colorways then any shoe in the jordan line

i dont care where there coming from or how nice they look

buyer beware

now its your money and i really dont care what people do with there cash

but myself either i'll over pay come November at a retail store to see what i get before i hand the cash over or wait until December and pay retail or close to it to get my pair
This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.

well, you ordered 13 pairs, so you must have wanted to resell.......I mean unless you have more than 2 feet......

and you cant order 13 pairs of NDC either.
Generaiya was going to let 5 pairs go to friends at "retail". Generaiya looked to keep a pair for himself. And Generaiya planned to go to Flight Club to dump the rest. This is why Generaiya bought nearly a full size run, not to mention that SDS was charging less when you bought a dozen pairs.
Yes, Generaiya is aware that he can't order 13 pairs off NDC. But Generaiya has EASILY gotten 4-6 pairs off NDC for the last two Jordan Brand releases. Not to mention pairs at below retail from people in the sneaker community.

That being said... Generaiya would like to know...

What. Was. Your. Point? 
indifferent.gif

i do trust vmvinc.com but i'm not buying any 11's from none of these sites

when it comes to the retro 11's this shoe has more fake colorways then any shoe in the jordan line

i dont care where there coming from or how nice they look

buyer beware

now its your money and i really dont care what people do with there cash

but myself either i'll over pay come November at a retail store to see what i get before i hand the cash over or wait until December and pay retail or close to it to get my pair
This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.
160jordansdeep wants to know what the problems where with the pairs Generaiya had with his 13 pairs
if Generaiya does not want to discuss the problems out here Generaiya has my number and can call me any time 

i hope my friend Generaiya got all his cash back (i'm sure Generaiya did get his cash back)
Generaiya was not sure about the authenticity of the pairs ordered off SDS. Also, authentic or not, Generaiya did not want to tie up so much money to an international order. 
The untimely responses from SDS was not encouraging either. In the event that these XIs are A+ variants or from the grey market, Generaiya would have had to go through a difficult process with PayPal to get a refund.

That being said, PayPal informed Generaiya of "suspected fraudulent activity" with SDS and preemptively refunded the payment before any complaints were even made 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why are you talking like that? SMH

thats how generaiya posts & it doesnt offend ColdCity one bit it actually is quite humorous
quick question Generaiya im just curious how much was your total for the 13 pairs?

SERIOUSLY???

its old now

On another note, ZyZZ!!!  I gotta admit your pair really is the best pair I've seen besides the RMK pics.   Im still keeping my money till RD but if I was to order an early pair, I would def consider SDS, but only if the rest look like yours

no offense, and Im sure you knew someone would say this, but the fact youve had close contact to the owner and him knowing youre pretty well reppin him on this thread I figured you would get a flawless pair

but the test now comes with the Concords they are sending out to everyone else............I hope they look like yours!!!

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Eddo lol how are you able to contact him now and offering refunds and offering to get a hold of Jay now?

I thought you were still waiting for your pair before you decided if they were legit or not? Have we seen any pairs from Jay yet or somethin?

I'm trippin right now not understanding why if you're(Jay) gonna talk to people you just randomly picked 2 people on NT to respond to and thats it?

EDIT: Those ones above look on point, wow. Lee? Those seem to have the good CF, jumpman has fingers, ball isnt touching the heel. Milky toes.

yes, i have been able to get in touch with him.  His Chinese is a lot better than his English.  Thats what I am playing the role of santa's little helper right now...........oh god, ppl are gonna say i am on his payroll now.

hopefully people wont see it that way...the way I see it, is that you recognized Zyzz's hustle and your trying to use it on getting a great quality pair and fast shipping from Jay. Nothing wrong with that, peeps should of started doing that instead of bashin on Zyzz from the start.

Zyzz...great pairs bruh! If this is what's suppose to be coming out this Dec. then I cant wait! 
pimp.gif
still will be waiting to see what NoobLee has to say.

Eddo can you ask him when refunds are going out? I've had my claim or dispute or whatever escalated now for almost a week and he's got 5 days before paypal takes over.

Eddo, I am having a hard time getting in contact with Jay. Should I just keep emailing him until he responds or do you know a better way?

guys, i wouldn't go canceling claims just yet just because of zyzz's pix. it seems AR shipped out milky and translucent toes, and NoobLee said AR was sending out a mixture of fakes and legit pairs, so maybe that's why.

ya never know if SDS will do the same (either way, i'm done with him because of his terrible customer service and terrible communication).

i want to see someone compare their 23 on a store bought pair of cool grey's to that 23 on the SDS pair zyzz posted.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i want to see someone compare their 23 on a store bought pair of cool grey's to that 23 on the SDS pair zyzz posted.
already did that when i saw the pictures.
the line thickness and spacing is slightly different between the two..

Wow I must admit, there's a OBVIOUS difference , look at the AR jumpmans left leg, look how skinny it's looks, also the black material that has the 23, look how good the quality is.. I saw th RMK but STILL WANT AN OFFICALL JB PIC!!!! just seems that we are only just a lil step closer to seeing the OFFICAL SHOE, only JB makes it offical, correct??

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

already did that when i saw the pictures.
the line thickness and spacing is slightly different between the two..

is it closer to the SDS pair or the AR pair?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

thats how generaiya posts & it doesnt offend ColdCity one bit it actually is quite humorous
quick question Generaiya im just curious how much was your total for the 13 pairs?
ColdCity, if Generaiya recalls correctly. It was $2700 shipped for a dozen. 13th pair was $225+shipping.
Generaiya had originally ordered only one pair, but thought it would be better value to make it a dozen for $2700 shipped. 

Generaiya tried to cancel the first order but SDS was painstakingly slow in addressing Generaiya's request for a refund. PayPal preemptively refunded both orders before Generaiya even filed a dispute, so . . . . crisis averted.

This.
160jordansdeep wants to know what the problems where with the pairs Generaiya had with his 13 pairs
if Generaiya does not want to discuss the problems out here Generaiya has my number and can call me any time 

i hope my friend Generaiya got all his cash back (i'm sure Generaiya did get his cash back)
Generaiya was not sure about the authenticity of the pairs ordered off SDS. Also, authentic or not, Generaiya did not want to tie up so much money to an international order. 
The untimely responses from SDS was not encouraging either. In the event that these XIs are A+ variants or from the grey market, Generaiya would have had to go through a difficult process with PayPal to get a refund.

That being said, PayPal informed Generaiya of "suspected fraudulent activity" with SDS and preemptively refunded the payment before any complaints were even made 
grin.gif

Sounds to Me Like Generaiya did the right thing
If Generaiya was going to take them shoes to FC from what I was reading FC would not take Generaiya's shoes 

With all the monkey business going around with the early release 11's 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

LMAOOOOO J O 19 WAS THINKING THE SAME THING... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom