Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i myself dont trust any of these websites (not counting Marqueesole the only site i trust for early shoes 1000%)

no offense, but last i checked, you bought fake ray's and are in denial, so i don't take your word for it.

marqueesole sold fake concords to sneakgeekz (the ones in his review).

NoobLee called him on it, and marqueesole never really denied it, and i think was supposed to get more info and come back in here to defend himself, but never did.

the shoes marqueesole sold sneakgeekz had the translucent toe, which is fake according to NoobLee.

spot on

you mean there is a spot on your shoe ? 
laugh.gif
 (JK)

i understand your question 

well i trust marqueesole and vmvinc so that's that
(but MS I still have more trust for then any other early release website or early release seller)

i'm not in denial of anything because if i had an idea my rays where fake i would have been called out the site on NT

i took my pair to FCNY last week and there no different then the pair i own 

minus wear since i rocked them 3 times already 

also took my pair to nikes regional office at 8 ave to a person i know in manhattan and he said there is no problem with the shoes

and this person's been to the factory's in china 

so i trust his Knowledge 

not to say nooblee dont know his stuff because i can see from reading his post he knows the in's and out's of early release shoes more then anyone on here 

when it comes to jordan 11's thats one shoe i would not buy early

its too easy to make fake 11's 

sneakgeekz gave me a terrible pair of cool grey 11's that he made of a video of last year 

i believe he got the cool greys from sneakerhotline or sneakerape 

dont remember what site he got them from and sneakegeekz gave me my cash back when i told him the problems with the cool grey's

BTW and for the record i personally know all 3 people your listing in your post 

i dont just know all 3 people through e-mails twitter or any of that crap

i know them by phone and in person

thats why i trust MS & VMVINC 

That carbon fiber plate does check out, it's an authentic pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that being said, I'm waiting on more pairs to come in from SDS to be posted on NT.

And don't worry about the $50, I will paypal it to you when others receive authentic ones.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

That carbon fiber plate does check out, it's an authentic pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that being said, I'm waiting on more pairs to come in from SDS to be posted on NT.

And don't worry about the $50, I will paypal it to you when others receive authentic ones.

laugh.gif
What about the ones from AR that ericjunior posted?

The carbon fiber from my ar pair that have a clear sole are identical to the milky toe ones. And my cf plate does not bend and is on point with my 2000 concord pair. Like I have stated, I'm sure the pairs peoplegot last week are early production pairs thats why they were so much earlier. Both clear and non clear look nice imo.

Originally Posted by amiina

The carbon fiber from my ar pair that have a clear sole are identical to the milky toe ones. And my cf plate does not bend and is on point with my 2000 concord pair. Like I have stated, I'm sure the pairs peoplegot last week are early production pairs thats why they were so much earlier. Both clear and non clear look nice imo.

Still in denial, huh?

Kinda late to the party but what is the website of SDS? I have googled it and no SDS online shoe store comes up. Please help.

Anyone's tracking number still not working???

My order no. is #490 and ordered on 8/2 and still nothing.......
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

indifferent.gif
Mine is still not working bro. I ordered on 8/5 and order number is in the mid 500's. I have been mass emailing Jay every hour since I got into the office this morning. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by OG2345

indifferent.gif
Mine is still not working bro. I ordered on 8/5 and order number is in the mid 500's. I have been mass emailing Jay every hour since I got into the office this morning. 
roll.gif
Damn homie is laggin' it
laugh.gif

But no serious, I've been emailing him since the morning and nothing back. Still got to keep waiting....and waiting...and waiting.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by generaiya

This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.
160jordansdeep wants to know what the problems where with the pairs Generaiya had with his 13 pairs
if Generaiya does not want to discuss the problems out here Generaiya has my number and can call me any time 

i hope my friend Generaiya got all his cash back (i'm sure Generaiya did get his cash back)
Generaiya was not sure about the authenticity of the pairs ordered off SDS. Also, authentic or not, Generaiya did not want to tie up so much money to an international order. 
The untimely responses from SDS was not encouraging either. In the event that these XIs are A+ variants or from the grey market, Generaiya would have had to go through a difficult process with PayPal to get a refund.

That being said, PayPal informed Generaiya of "suspected fraudulent activity" with SDS and preemptively refunded the payment before any complaints were even made 
grin.gif
Twinsnyc is happy Generaiya got Generiaya's money back.  Generaiaya is the man in Twinsnyc's opinion.
smokin.gif

For anyone who's trackin isn't working.. What sizes are you waiting for? There may be a common size that is missing in his inventory maybe Rhys why some still have shipped.

Im order 517, I got a 9.5 an 10.5 for a friend if that helps. My tracking just started working about 7 hrs ago, still in China somewhere.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

For anyone who's trackin isn't working.. What sizes are you waiting for? There may be a common size that is missing in his inventory maybe Rhys why some still have shipped.

Im order 517, I got a 9.5 an 10.5 for a friend if that helps. My tracking just started working about 7 hrs ago, still in China somewhere.

I ordered a 10.5 as well..and no tracking info yet..

those concords look legit to me (sneakgeekz review video)

can't wait to finally get a pair of concords. never had concords in my life. i feel like a kid!

Wow those pairs from sds are fire, but what will happen if most people receive their shoes without the msrp tag on the box ?

Originally Posted by rusty84

Even the stitching is different
I think the only difference is the lighting. The second picture was more than likely shot in a light-box w/ a camera that has more pixels than the picture above it.

Except those of us who still have a non-working tracking number and arent getting any responses to emails..... I was order 418

Back
Top Bottom