Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Finally came in. Looks good to me, SDS.

315379_1742014009686_1818784672_1150239_7311308_n.jpg

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That patent cut is lower than Obama's approval rating

grin.gif

THERE'S ONLY BEEN ONE PAIR POSTED THAT LOOKED DECENT AND OF COURSE, THAT PAIR IS ZYZZ'S PAIR.

THE REST LOOK
sick.gif
sick.gif
. THAT LEAN IN THE BACK IS CRAZY. ALSO, THE CROOKED 23 SEEMS TO BE ON EVERY PAIR. THEY RUSHING THEM OUT THE KITCHEN TOO QUICKLY IN ORDER TO GET YOU GUYS TO STOP EMAILING HIM 
laugh.gif

CHARMCITY - I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

grin.gif

THERE'S ONLY BEEN ONE PAIR POSTED THAT LOOKED DECENT.

THE REST LOOK
sick.gif
sick.gif
. THAT LEAN IN THE BACK IS CRAZY. ALSO, THE CROOKED 23 SEEMS TO BE ON EVERY PAIR.

WELCOME BACK BRAH!!!!
HOW WAS THE VACAY
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

THE REST LOOK
sick.gif
sick.gif
. THAT LEAN IN THE BACK IS CRAZY. ALSO, THE CROOKED 23 SEEMS TO BE ON EVERY PAIR.

Wow.... Long time no see sir.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

grin.gif

THE REST LOOK
sick.gif
sick.gif

WELCOME BACK BRAH!!!!
HOW WAS THE VACAY
indifferent.gif

I TOOK MY TALENTS DOWN TO SOUTH BEACH (THE OTHER SITE
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

grin.gif

THE REST LOOK
sick.gif
sick.gif

WELCOME BACK BRAH!!!!
HOW WAS THE VACAY
indifferent.gif

I TOOK MY TALENTS DOWN TO SOUTH BEACH (THE OTHER SITE
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the mess i just like you left it

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Ok... On the sizing, they fit more like the CG, which to me is true to size. My CGs feel a tad more roomy but I'm sure that's cuz they're worn in already. I wear em quite a bit. So for those of you still lookin for the size comparison, I say get your CG size.

Hmm i didnt get last year CG So i honesty wouldnt know about the sizing
frown.gif
  i just know about the CDP's and the Jams. So i'll just buy two pair in 11 and 11.5 just so i can be sure

another day, another wrong tracking number. for the 5th straight day jay has emailed me a bogus number, each time telling me it's working. i took a screen shot from the ems site which clearly says the number is not working. this is unreal.

Mine come in today from AR...hoping they're legit, Noob says the 11's have a good shot at being legit so we'll see. I'll post pics as soon as I get them

Thanks eddo(If he contacted Jay) And his Twittter worker for the help!
Fianlly got my 2 tracking numbers(They work aswell)!!. Shipped out of NANHAI.Seen others leave from guangzhou tough.Hope its the same quality pairs!

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Thanks eddo(If he contacted Jay) And his Twittter worker for the help!
Fianlly got my 2 tracking numbers(They work aswell)!!. Shipped out of NANHAI.Seen others leave from guangzhou tough.Hope its the same quality pairs!

Lets hope you get the shoes fast.  Let us know how it turns out.

Yea,i have time.I just needed info on where my pairs were really.Will take pics for sure though!

I'd rather camp out on release day then risk getting fakes or variants of the Concords. There's been so much going on w/ the speculation of some companies shipping fake XIs so I'll wait till December.

Bunch of whiney lil girls here lol.. Imagine the horror tragic stories shared around release date... Obviously the toes will be opaque (like all new blue sole tinted 11's) I dunno who jumped the gun and cried fake.. Honestly I like clear toes because it has an OG touch to it

Back
Top Bottom