Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

@Zyzz, i dnt think both pairs should have different CF plates. have to question its authenticity. one is flat and the other is bumpy/rigid with details. cannot be right. I am not flaming u by any means but this is what it is. smh

i mean we all knew the red stamp wasnt right.

whats the point in posting you have more info and not telling us?

SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i mean we all knew the red stamp wasnt right.

whats the point in posting you have more info and not telling us?

SMH
Tell your boss to refund Kryptix his money

and hit "ignore posts" under my posts.

Done.

my boss? good one
laugh.gif

sad thing is i havent even talked to the guy other than asking him what was up with the tracking of the members on here and that was what last week? ok then

and im 100% sure he will get a refund. Jay said if you want a refund for any reason you will get one and well Kryptix has 100 reasons to get one so im sure he will get one no problem.

thanks

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

the shoes i got are 100% authentic and will be the exact same as what releases December 23rd. im not even gonna bother talking about them after this post. you trash talkers will see then chances are your gonna come up with some more idiotic excuses to put down those who bought early and got the same shoes as you guys on RD hell even some of you guys will get crappy shoes STRAIGHT FROM NIKE
roll.gif

/thread

if everyone will get crappy shoes straight from Nike where are everyone getting them from now cause if its not from nike now I view them as fakes

Originally Posted by NoobLee

That's some nice CF plates on the last page. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But it's the red stamp, no Concords up to this point should have red stamping, not yet, when the final production is over there will be diff colored stamps, but not just yet.

one more thing
roll.gif

I'm gonna let you guys soak this in first.
more later.

Could you elaborate what the red stamp means?  If you know what it means, that is.

when is nike planning on releasing the actual pictures? I'm tired of looking st all these fakes

with all the inconsistencies in quality with Nike and JB how are you all so sure whats real and fake?

What happens on release day at footlocker all the same inconsistencies occur?

i told y'all about the red stamp.
laugh.gif

now all the sudden zyzz is acting like he knew that was off and i guess he's admitting to them being fake...

what you think about those toes tho nooblee? they look doctored, just like you predicted...

"That's some nice CF plates on the last page. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But it's the red stamp, no Concords up to this point should have red stamping, not yet, when the final production is over there will be diff colored stamps, but not just yet.

one more thing
roll.gif

I'm gonna let you guys soak this in first.
more later."

Nooblee, Can you confirm that my pair is definitely fake with the different CF plates?

Do you think most places will do a midnight release for these?

The HoH, footlockers, and footactions in my area normally do 8am releases for foamposites, jordans, etc.

Do you think the 11's will be the exception?

Originally Posted by swetooth9

The HoH, footlockers, and footactions in my area normally do 8am releases for foamposites, jordans, etc.

It'll likely be the same as every other big release for your store. Not everyone does the midnight release. Depends on your store. ASk them the week of to find out for sure

How come everyone is overlooking the Partial "R" on the Jumpman Jordan tongue tag??? What is the consensus on that??

Originally Posted by s dubl

with all the inconsistencies in quality with Nike and JB how are you all so sure whats real and fake?

I AGREE!!!! NOTHING IS CONSISTENT WITH JB/NIKE. ITS A CRAP SHOOT ON GETTING A DECENT PAIR OF KICKS ON RD. UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT OPTION. I DONT AT LEAST NOT WITH RELEASE. PEOPLE ACT LIKE RD IS GOING TO COME AND THERE WILL BE A GLARING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND EARLY RELEASES. THE ONLY CONSISTENT THING IS THAT FOR YEARS THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY DIFFERENCE. ALL OF A SUDDEN 2011 ROLLS AROUND AND THERE IS GOING TO BE CHANGE. KEEP BELIEVING YOUR FALSE PROPHET NOOBLEE.

I HOPE JB/NIKE PUTS OUT A BETTER CONCORD THAN THE ONE I GOT FROM SDS.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

How come everyone is overlooking the Partial "R" on the Jumpman Jordan tongue tag??? What is the consensus on that??
PEOPLE GOT UPSIDE DOWN TOUNGE TAGS ON THE CG'S LAST YEAR FROM THE MAJORS. IT A COMMON DEFECT. WHEN A SHOE IS INSPECTED ON THE LINE AND DOES NOT PASS THEY THROW OUT THE 100 BEFORE AND AFTER. WE HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS THAT THESE ARE BGRADE PAIRS.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by swetooth9

It'll likely be the same as every other big release for your store. Not everyone does the midnight release. Depends on your store. ASk them the week of to find out for sure

Thanks, will do. I was just trying to see if I should take PTO for that Friday haha! If it's a midnight release, I wouldn't have to take PTO, but if it's the normal 8am release, I would.
laugh.gif
 Oh well, I'll request it anyway just in case..

Originally Posted by Sneak King

i wouldnt worry about that too much.  Dont think they would make everything with legit nike parts, only to leave have that mistake.  I think its more of a manufacturer defect.  Kinda interested to see if it will stay looking that way come RD.

I am still waiting on nooblee to elaborate.

Hey when should we see some more inventory pics of these Concord XI's y'all....Cause I'm wantin' to see some more!

Damn a whole lot of knowledge being dropped in here. These early sneaker websites are starting too become a joke with all thats going on imo

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by s dubl

I AGREE!!!! NOTHING IS CONSISTENT WITH JB/NIKE. ITS A CRAP SHOOT ON GETTING A DECENT PAIR OF KICKS ON RD. UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT OPTION. I DONT AT LEAST NOT WITH RELEASE. PEOPLE ACT LIKE RD IS GOING TO COME AND THERE WILL BE A GLARING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND EARLY RELEASES. THE ONLY CONSISTENT THING IS THAT FOR YEARS THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY DIFFERENCE. ALL OF A SUDDEN 2011 ROLLS AROUND AND THERE IS GOING TO BE CHANGE. KEEP BELIEVING YOUR FALSE PROPHET NOOBLEE.

I HOPE JB/NIKE PUTS OUT A BETTER CONCORD THAN THE ONE I GOT FROM SDS.
You sound like another member/worker for those early release sites that make fakes, lol or your just in denial. Your saying there are no differences between "early release sites" and official Jordan Brand/Nike release pairs?????  Get out of your cave son, theres been differences with the Ray Allen XIII, and the Space Jams when compared to real pairs that were released.  Nooblee is the truth.  One last thing, the difference is that Jordan Brand quality is not the best BUT DEFINITELY NOT AS BAD AS THESE EARLY RELEASE SITES, so stop with the excuse of how release day pairs are just as bad.  I think most people are now catching on to these rip off sites and they need to be shut down for the love of the game.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Sneak King wrote:

i wouldnt worry about that too much.  Dont think they would make everything with legit nike parts, only to leave have that mistake.  I think its more of a manufacturer defect.  Kinda interested to see if it will stay looking that way come RD.

I am still waiting on nooblee to elaborate.

Dude that R makes a big difference! I mean it's subtle difference, but still!

Back
Top Bottom