Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

So, to get this straight, are we now at the general consensus that these ARE F.A.K.E.? Or are we still on the "some are real, some are not" see-saw??

Originally Posted by Sneak King

So, to get this straight, are we now at the general consensus that these ARE F.A.K.E.? Or are we still on the "some are real, some are not" see-saw??

the majority of the SDS pairs have been deemed as legit , a few of AR pairs too

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Damn DeeCee returns those ASAP my friend ! your pair is str8 fugazzi air randy is the biggest douche in the world with his fake pvc fiber
Its in the works. Filed a PayPal dispute and within 15 minutes it was automatically escalated to a claim. 10 minutes after that AR agreed to a refund. Hopefully this process goes smoothly. I honestly was curious to see how these would end up looking...not impressed. From a "fake" or "early run" stance, these just didn't sit right w me as soon as I opened the box.

Last time this happened to me was back in 00 or 01....I bought some "variant" 5s and 7s....OG colorway on the website (which I believe was nicekicks dot com...before it was an actual legit domain...owned by a separate group of course). I received the shoes in an EMS envelope and plastic wrap..no box 
laugh.gif
 Learning experience...and I think I joined NT shortly thereafter (back when there was more info & less bickering). "Fakes" have come a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG way since then but I hope that the final product reflects a much improved quality.

i think the nail in the "space jam remakes" was something spotted under the insole, right?

KOBEFTW, did you end up getting your refund on those space jams from SDS? i know he was ignoring you and blocked you on twitter and stuff...

Originally Posted by Sneak King

some of us do have real shoes others have fakes. its 40/60 right now, pretty much id tell people to stop buying til other LEGIT sites get stock in a couple more months.

If youre smart, you would not buy from these over sea Asian sellers anymore after all this XI space jam and Concord drama. Not a good move. Kicks are still sub-par at a much higher price and are potentially fake. I am totally done and I am sure many of you guys are as well. No need to explain why.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think the nail in the "space jam remakes" was something spotted under the insole, right?

KOBEFTW, did you end up getting your refund on those space jams from SDS? i know he was ignoring you and blocked you on twitter and stuff...

Yea it had the hole that the cool grey xi had, but that the 09 spacejams didnt have,  it used the midsole of the cool grey xi supposedly and did have an air unit in it

yea at this point there is no point for anyone to order the concords until things calm down, some got lucky and got real pairs and some got fakes,  in a month or so they said that all the early sites will have access to the legit ones but by then it will be even closer to release date.... at least everyone was protected by paypal who got pairs that were fake or they were just not happy with or had doubts about and the sites  accepted returns...no one lost any money hopefully

Right now it looks like the majority of SDS are legit except for the size 13 pair. Anyone else see a SDS Concord pair that looks sketchy? So far it looks like 1 out of 15 that looks fake from SDS? Either way I would advise people to stay away for a while. Too much drama.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ They weren't leftovers tho. Jay was the one that said they were "leftover materials" after the info came to light.

explain how they are the exact same materials and shoes then? other than being remade they are 99.9% exact with materials and stitching.

thought we went over this and you couldnt even tell the shoes were fake, aside from removing the insole and seeing the size tag.... if fake makers are able to even produce a shoe like that then im done buying online period.
you dont have to quit buying online, you just need to quit buying from un authorized sellers. authorized nike sellers with legit nike accounts like eastbay, finishline, etc. sells 100% authentic nike products, no variants or grey market shoes. the online sites you should stop buying from are sites like sds, ar, and vmvinc and there are alot more unauthorized sites that you should stay away from also. but in the end its your money and you can spend it how you want. and its easy to find out if a site is an authorized seller, they will have the info in their faq section. if it says "we get our products from authorized nike dealers" than they are NOT legit, thats just a way to get around not saying they are un authorized. authrorized sellers will say " we are licensed nike dealers with authorized nike accounts" or something to that effect.

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

I bet the RD pairs won't have the JOQDAN on them.

lolz Fa sho. 

Funny thing is fakes have said "JOQDAN" since Hata-Takahashi was selling them in 00.   

Another nail in a coffin thats already been nailed shut.

I got a pair of size 9.5 concords from SDS. Wasn't able to take good pics tonight. I've had them for about a week now.

Has the "joqdan" on them. Will post pics tomorrow.

and I will be opening up a dispute with paypal

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Anyone know if these are true to size like the cool greys OR are they like the space jams and cap breds?
From what i hear there true to size and comfortable like the cool greys

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

I bet the RD pairs won't have the JOQDAN on them.

lolz Fa sho. 

Funny thing is fakes have said "JOQDAN" since Hata-Takahashi was selling them in 00.   

Another nail in a coffin thats already been nailed shut.
Why don't you guys read the thread...its been stated (with pics I'm pretty sure)that legit pairs have come like that from Footlocker 
eyes.gif
 as well as nooblee who said thats just a production flaw
Can't stand people who just read 1 or 2 pages in this thread
30t6p3b.gif
....yes this thread moves fast but at least take the time to read a little bit so you can be informed 
grin.gif

Its been 2 weeks since AR got the shoe back(refused the package at the post office), and yet i still did not get my refund. I escalated the dispute at paypal and so far I have'nt heard anything from them. AR blocked me on FB and he's been ignoring my emails......

my pair from SDS.....what do you guys think?
the mesh looks yellow cause of the light(yellow lamp) when i was taking pictures that night......

Heres a daytime picture to show that the mesh are not yellowing....

looks good IMO, only the jumpman seems to be smaller than on the 2000 retro and the JUMPMAN JOQDAN still looks funny ^^
The Carbonfiber footplate looks legit too.
Too bad that JB has changed the upper leather quality since the 2001 Black/Reds.
If i'm not wrong they use synthetic leather iince then which has a different feel (rubber like)
and look extremely consistent and not much creases.
The earlier colorways like the 2000 concords, Spacejams and 2001 Columbias have authentic leather
which feels different (smooth) has natural pattern and creases more.

Back
Top Bottom