Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Seriously don't get it. +!+ happen at the factory that made them think it's Joqdan?

How about this maybe they change that minor R to a Q so that they don't have to deal with copy right infringement. 
If these are fakes, it is illegal to sell someone else's product. So instead of selling AIR JORDANS, they sell AIR JOQDANS. This is just a thought im not saying anyone has fakes or anything

i see people rather spend $325+ on 2011 early bgrades instead of 3-400 on 2000 Concords or DMPs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

which is pretty got damn sad, I wanna say its just the kids but that isn't even the case, bunch of idiots.

And it isn't even like 11s fall apart, you can safely wear OGs, 01s and DMP

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Seriously don't get it. +!+ happen at the factory that made them think it's Joqdan?

How about this maybe they change that minor R to a Q so that they don't have to deal with copy right infringement. 
If these are fakes, it is illegal to sell someone else's product. So instead of selling AIR JORDANS, they sell AIR JOQDANS. This is just a thought im not saying anyone has fakes or anything

Are you serious ?Copy right ? Jumpman logo is copy right protected, Nike / air Jordan that appear on the box are all copy right protected !Your theory = FAIL !

cubanref - i didn't make any assumption. i stated a fact that u assumed that peeps only read 1 or 2 pages of this thread. but let it be.

Does anyone realize that the 23 is WIDER than any of the previous retro releases in the last few years?

Yup.  And the way its been applied seems to be all wrong. Push in the '23' on older 11 models and they dont bend and get squiggly like these concords. 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i see people rather spend $325+ on 2011 early bgrades instead of 3-400 on 2000 Concords or DMPs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know anyone whos paying 325+ for these, almost everyone in here paid 235 from SDS , with tax retail in stores is going to be about 200 bucks..... Not that big of a difference

Let me save you guys sometime......................

NT Member insert name here   I have so much money you should see my disposal income
nerd.gif
 I don't care that I spent $300 and got burned I would have just threw that money away on a meal or something, that justifies that up. You guys are just jealous because you cant waste your money like me.
laugh.gif

Honestly guys my mind is now officially blow lolololol

MY brother (God bless him!!!) bought me a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Pro's and I gotta say I was extremely happy even though I rarely use headphones outside of when Im travelling. He also got my GF a pair of ear buds too..............

After spending some time with them I gotta say I was pretty impressed with the sound quality on mine but my girl said heres sounded a bit hollow. I changed the settings on her EQ and it seemed to help.

I remember reading something on here about FAKE Beats by Dre but TBH based on the box, the weight of the headphones and build quality and materials, it didnt really cross my mind. Well today Im at work and not much going on so I decided to check youtube out to see what these FAKES look like and BAAAMMMM........sure enough the pair he bought me is fake (Im confidant he didnt know since he said one of his buds works at Best Buy so I just assumed he got with a disco or something).

Guys, if they can remake something like headphones to be identical to the authentic ones to the point where even the SOUND QUALITY is decent, WHAT MAKES ANY OF US THINK SNEAKERS ARE TOUGHER TO REPLICATE????

I mean these are stainless steel, and theyre identical, you don't think they can replicate a carbon fibre plate???

ITS ALL CHINA's FAULT :LOL

Originally Posted by DRO3000

MY brother (God bless him!!!) bought me a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Pro's and I gotta say I was extremely happy even though I rarely use headphones outside of when Im travelling. He also got my GF a pair of ear buds too..............

After spending some time with them I gotta say I was pretty impressed with the sound quality on mine but my girl said heres sounded a bit hollow. I changed the settings on her EQ and it seemed to help.

I remember reading something on here about FAKE Beats by Dre but TBH based on the box, the weight of the headphones and build quality and materials, it didnt really cross my mind. Well today Im at work and not much going on so I decided to check youtube out to see what these FAKES look like and BAAAMMMM........sure enough the pair he bought me is fake (Im confidant he didnt know since he said one of his buds works at Best Buy so I just assumed he got with a disco or something).

Guys, if they can remake something like headphones to be identical to the authentic ones to the point where even the SOUND QUALITY is decent, WHAT MAKES ANY OF US THINK SNEAKERS ARE TOUGHER TO REPLICATE????

I mean these are stainless steel, and theyre identical, you don't think they can replicate a carbon fibre plate???

have your bro get his money back
laugh.gif

sneakerst - thanks for the pics. they are the best, clearest pics to date!! can't wait for your review. Real, replica, superfake? and also how much are you going to charge?

They (China) can make a replica of anything!! From high end purses to high end car parts. Why not high end shoes??

Originally Posted by Zyzz

have your bro get his money back
laugh.gif
Honestly the sound quality is decent but I don't support FAKE anything so I can honestly say Im gonna either give em back or stuff em in my closet

Check out this video and then tell me theres no way any of these concords are fake

^^^But some think theres more than others.........kinda like how you think every pair has been real except the hideous size 13's
smile.gif

^^^But some think theres more than others.........kinda like how you think every pair has been real except the hideous size 13's
smile.gif

yea but nooblee only called that pair fake out of all the SDS pairs.... thats what im going by.

if my pair is somehow fake which i highly doubt then like i said before i will not buy online ever aside from NDC.

Hey Zyzz You have pics of your 23?
Anyway,watch out on Ebay for buyers that are scamming sellers!!
i was about to sell my 9.5 and 11 concords and called paypal about the info and said they are sending fake Emails out to sellers to think the paymen went through even though it didnt!

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Hey Zyzz You have pics of your 23?
Anyway,watch out on Ebay for buyers that are scamming sellers!!
i was about to sell my 9.5 and 11 concords and called paypal about the info and said they are sending fake Emails out to sellers to think the paymen went through even though it didnt!

yea im pretty sure i posted them when i first posted pics of my pair.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

smile.gif

yea but nooblee only called that pair fake out of all the SDS pairs.... thats what im going by.

if my pair is somehow fake which i highly doubt then like i said before i will not buy online ever aside from NDC.

Zyzz......all Im tryin to say by posting the video of the beats comparo is that the counterfeiters are sooo good nowadays that you can tell the diff between real and fake until you have one of each in your possession i.e. Ray Allen 13 Thread

Dude TBH I hope to God that your pair and everyone else's is real for the sake of all the sneaker enthusiasts out there spending their dough on kicks.  But the only problem at this point as Im sure you will agree is that we don't have official retail pairs to compare yet..........I guess we'll see once Dec 23 Rolls around

Well...between this whole mess and the OG Concords I just picked up on ebay for $220.89 shipped, I don't know if I'll even pick up a pair on RD now. Real problem is, I've worn my SDS pair twice. Think I can get away with returning???

Back
Top Bottom