Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I notice the ball of the jumpman in the right touches the top eyelet strap whilst the one on the left is over it. Not sure if that should be consistent though

Yall about to predator nooblee?
laugh.gif

Video_guided_missile.gif

Originally Posted by In3gra

What are we looking here? The right Jumpman looks smoother than the left jumpman. Could it be that the right one is real one?

I'm assuming the same, that the pair on the right is real......??

If NoobLee's mysterious posts are angering you, click on "Interact --> Ignore User's Posts" and be done with it. Stop whining. He's helping the sneaker community whether you realize it or not, and some of us want him to continue dropping info, even if it is incomplete. Some legit info (and his always has been legit) is better than *no* legit info.

He gives us a slice of pie and some of you start moaning and whining because it's not the whole !@#$ pie?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they're the only ones that can drop 280 on a shoe. Shut that up.

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

Team Nigeria?... That explains it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tahoefreshies

If NoobLee's mysterious posts are angering you, click on "Interact --> Ignore User's Posts" and be done with it. Stop whining. He's helping the sneaker community whether you realize it or not, and some of us want him to continue dropping info, even if it is incomplete. Some legit info (and his always has been legit) is better than *no* legit info.

He gives us a slice of pie and some of you start moaning and whining because it's not the whole !@#$ pie?
A more accurate analogy would be he blindfolds you, tells you he has some pie....you can smell the damn pie, and it smells damn good. You're excited to taste this damn pie, and he says he will give you a taste. Still blindfolded, you open your mouth to receive a promised bite, as he puts the fork to your mouth, you notice there is no damn pie on the fork, just the taste of a cold metal fork.....that's when you hear "hahahahahahaha". 
For the record, I don't find his posts nearly as annoying as a finger waggin post like above...we are all thankful for legitimate inside knowledge, and I am confident NoobLee knows this, he doesn't need the bum licking.

I was tempted to chime in after you posted pics of the fugazi stuff you got from Randy and everyone was bashing you for being suckered.  "Inferno did us a favor, and we now know more because he was nice enough to share with us.  He didn't have to do that - if it doesn't help you, ignore him and move on" I wanted to say. 
I post a similar statement about NoobLee and now I'm a "bum licker."  Unbelievable.  You act as if this is NoobLee's personal website, that he charges you money for to get news about these shoes and then never delivers.  You'd have a point if that were the case.  But it's not.  This is a free website where we discuss what interests us and ignore what doesn't.  You get annoyed with his tidbits?  So be it.  Ignore his posts and move on.  But you all act as if the guy owes you something and get all hurt when you don't think he gave you enough.  

At the end of the day, he's one of very few NTers in this thread that actually posts anything useful.  Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant - some of us want his info, even if it is incomplete.

Originally Posted by tahoefreshies

I was tempted to chime in after you posted pics of the fugazi stuff you got from Randy and everyone was bashing you for being suckered.  "Inferno did us a favor, and we now know more because he was nice enough to share with us.  He didn't have to do that - if it doesn't help you, ignore him and move on" I wanted to say. 
I post a similar statement about NoobLee and now I'm a "bum licker."  Unbelievable.  You act as if this is NoobLee's personal website, that he charges you money for to get news about these shoes and then never delivers.  You'd have a point if that were the case.  But it's not.  This is a free website where we discuss what interests us and ignore what doesn't.  You get annoyed with his tidbits?  So be it.  Ignore his posts and move on.  But you all act as if the guy owes you something and get all hurt when you don't think he gave you enough.  

At the end of the day, he's one of very few NTers in this thread that actually posts anything useful.  Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant - some of us want his info, even if it is incomplete.

Don't take it like that bro, I wasn't callin you a bumlicker direct, just sayin I don't think he needs any of that to keep him posting.... just my sense of humour bud, no offense intended, my way of keepin things light-hearted. 

We're good Inferno, I appreciate what you're doing. And thanks for posting pics of the Randy pair. It was helpful and I'm sure it helped some people make their decision about buying, or not buying, from these early release sellers. Good looks man.

Okay, so here are all the pictures, again, there's some details that's just obvious on the fakes, a couple things I want to point out, though:
1. The stitching of the tag behind the tongue should be straight white stitching, not curvy and fat.

2. The box paper for the fakes are Cool Grey papers.

3. The toecap should be milky, I think we got that now. 
laugh.gif

4. The big jumpman on the heel, well, just check the pics.

5. Stamps underneath the insole doesn't really matter, blue, red, none, at the end of the production, there's all kinds of stamps or no stamps. The flip side of the insole does matter, though.

6. If the mesh stripes by the laceholes are super white both indoor and outdoor, it's fake, the way JB made these is too funny 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the newest batch of fakes.

You can tell that the left is fake, right? 
laugh.gif

Anyone else got pairs coming in soon?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*Now awaits for another NTer to complain about this post. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^^ thanks Nooblee. This is the kind of post I really appreciate. I am a straight forward type of person so I just want to get down to the business. Thanks for sharing your info.

Back
Top Bottom