Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Karbine54

Reading comprehension is key people! Go back and read. I never said they didn't (hell, I even precisely said the manner in which they would do it). But I'll take you on your bet. Show me a footlocker receipt that says concord jordan 11 and I'll paypal you the $50 ASAP. 
<Hey ohdannyboy,I'll bet you $1000 usd that we in Toronto, Canada can preorder the xi concords right now at Footlocker. Reading is key- as stated before they give out gift cards after you pay the full amount and they record it in their booklist. Come launch day, you bring the gift cards and they check your Id to verify the name on the booklist is you. As long as it's not a crazy order like the entire stock, they pretty much guarantee your pairs. They been doing it this early since the spacejams. Why would we make this sheet up and it's sad a guy with as many as posts as you have make stupid %*+ comments and talk down to others. I think you need to fall back and shut up, thanks.Btw you lost $50 and here is all the proof you all need , you can call to verify that they are taking preorders now:Just call this Footlocker:YORKDALE SHOPPING CENTRETORONTO, ON M6A2T9Phone: 416-785-5260Or this one:TORONTO EATON CENTRETORONTO, ON M5B2H6Phone: 416-598-1860Big SMH to all these Mr. I know it all heads who didn't believe

You just verified what I said bro. Word for word. I never said that they don't take pre-orders. Go read 511. Dude claimed that his FTL scanned the product number and that he received a receipt for the transaction. That's what I claimed didn't happen.

Did you not also claim that our footlockers cannot guarantee our pairs we preorder now since its so early? My point is they are guaranteeing pairs now as long as the system doesnt tell them there's no more of that size........I think you need to seriously call those numbers I provided swallow the long distance charges and hear it for yourself that they are doing preorders now and also tell you it's the only way to guarantee a pair. That dude 160deep needs to call too lol

Originally Posted by edmtl

Well, they could scan the product number on what's written/label on the paper but not the shoe or shoe box itself. Because FT does not have the product yet.

That's the thing, they CAN'T do that.

Well, they could scan the product number on what's written/label on the paper but not the shoe or shoe box itself. Because FT does not have the product yet.

They scan it to get a pricing.  The receipt will never say what product it is.  The funds goes to a gift card.  That's the pre-order method.  Comes release day, then they'll give you the receipt with the product code and so on.

<Hey ohdannyboy,I'll bet you $1000 usd that we in Toronto, Canada can preorder the xi concords right now at Footlocker. Reading is key- as stated before they give out gift cards after you pay the full amount and they record it in their booklist. Come launch day, you bring the gift cards and they check your Id to verify the name on the booklist is you. As long as it's not a crazy order like the entire stock, they pretty much guarantee your pairs. They been doing it this early since the spacejams. Why would we make this sheet up and it's sad a guy with as many as posts as you have make stupid %*+ comments and talk down to others. I think you need to fall back and shut up, thanks.Btw you lost $50 and here is all the proof you all need , you can call to verify that they are taking preorders now:Just call this Footlocker:YORKDALE SHOPPING CENTRETORONTO, ON M6A2T9Phone: 416-785-5260Or this one:TORONTO EATON CENTRETORONTO, ON M5B2H6Phone: 416-598-1860Big SMH to all these Mr. I know it all heads who didn't believe

You just verified what I said bro. Word for word. I never said that they don't take pre-orders. Go read 511. Dude claimed that his FTL scanned the product number and that he received a receipt for the transaction. That's what I claimed didn't happen.

Did you not also claim that our footlockers cannot guarantee our pairs we preorder now since its so early? My point is they are guaranteeing pairs now as long as the system doesnt tell them there's no more of that size........I think you need to seriously call those numbers I provided swallow the long distance charges and hear it for yourself that they are doing preorders now and also tell you it's the only way to guarantee a pair. That dude 160deep needs to call too lol

That's the thing, there is no system that tells them how many pairs that they'll have. A lot of you guys just seem to be misinformed. There is no system, there isn't even a shipping manifest yet.

They scan it to get a pricing.  The receipt will never say what product it is.  The funds goes to a gift card.  That's the pre-order method.  Comes release day, then they'll give you the receipt with the product code and so on.

Thanks for irritating what I said.

That's correct, there is no system telling how many pairs are coming in. But you have to remember, this is Canada, there's isn't as much Sneakerheads in the US. The more sales, the better for FL Canada. But if I can recall, there's a limit that each FL will be receiving.

^
laugh.gif
I'm on my iPhone. Auto correct FTL.

ARGUING ABOUT CANADIAN PRE-ORDERS AND RECEIPTS IS DISTRACTING FROM THE FACT THAT MORE SITES ARE GETTING SUPERFAKES IN FOR SALE....

Originally Posted by JBFan12

^ Someone lied to you homie. That's not what DM's do, that's below their pay grade. And stores, on average, receive their shipments 2-3 weeks before the release date. That's how their able to guarantee your size with these pre-orders, because they actually have them in stock. This dude is claiming to have paid for 6 pairs of concords with his visa and that he received a receipt for them THREE months in advance. I hope he proves me wrong by posting his receipt, but I doubt that'll happen
eyes.gif

Lol trust me thats how it works or somewhere along the lines of it. I don't know about 3 months in advance but thats how pre-orders in Canada work. Plus you do know in Canada there are some very small stores that don't recieve any retro releases right? The only way the store gets those shoes in is buy pre-orders because they usually sell out withn the first week if its a big release

Wrong again my man. With the system that your claiming, each individual store would in essence place their own orders for how many pairs they would receive, and that just isn't the case. Footlocker warehouse receives the shoes and then shoes are distributed to stores. A lot of factors go in to determining how many pairs a store gets and the main factor is overall Jordan sales. Stores DO NOT get to request "x" amount of pairs. You obviously have no idea what your talking about. Now go sit down with mr rareair.
Listen bro, do you even live in Canada? Do you work at a foot locker? Im not saying all foot lockers run like this, but this is how it works where im at. The  smaller volume stores don't even recieve the higher team jordans let alone retro releases. And they don't request "x" amount of pairs to sell, they request "x" amount of pairs that they HAVE ALREADY sold in pre orders through gift cards. I don't know about the states, but the Black 5's were sold out everywere in Ontario in size 11 and 11.5 BEFORE release date.

'

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ARGUING ABOUT CANADIAN PRE-ORDERS AND RECEIPTS IS DISTRACTING FROM THE FACT THAT MORE SITES ARE GETTING SUPERFAKES IN FOR SALE....

Your correct.  
This is why I'm waiting for RD.

Originally Posted by matt2126

just traded my slamdunkspace 2011 air jordan concord xi for a pair of dead stock 2001 bred xis with box and retro card.....and my vvvvnds 2001 black cement 3s came in with original receipt, layaway receipt, retro card, and box, i paid $175 shipped for, came in today. pretty good week for me i'd say

Wow, good pick ups

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

No one wants to deal with reality no more man, no point in preaching it no more
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I only look at AR site to LOOK . no way I'm copping anything early, heck I'm nervous buying some Jordans Off of eBay

Reading comprehension is key people! Go back and read. I never said they didn't (hell, I even precisely said the manner in which they would do it). But I'll take you on your bet. Show me a footlocker receipt that says concord jordan 11 and I'll paypal you the $50 ASAP. 

OH danny-boy......lmao... sorry I missed all the fun. You just like to argue with people, man you're a pita. Initially your argument was based solely on the fact there is no way they are taking pre-orders this early, and you have backpedalled and modified your argument into there is no way dude received a receipt that has the product numbers on them...nice spin, you should be a politician...lol.
I never said that I had a receipt that has concord product numbers on it, I can see how you used what I wrote to backpedal out of your original stance though. In any case, I am sorry to have confused you Danny-boy. Just to be clear, (as has been said here already by others), the gift card method is how FL rolls in Can for pre-order, that is what I did yesterday. The code they scanned that I mentioned was to get the price. 

I don't pretend to know how things work, so I am going on what they tell me. I pre-ordered my pairs through the manager and she explained it in a similar manner to the guy who posted earlier, talkin about DM's, (whatever or whoever that is), ect ect.... That is what I was referring to when I mentioned the store getting emails from somewhere telling them not to take orders anymore on a particular size. I was also told that the pre-ordered shoes come in on top of whatever has been allocated for the store to sell, and they usually get them in 4 weeks before release. At that point they use that time to separate the pre-orders and tag them and put them aside for easy pick-up.

im noticing on the CF of some of these Early Releases that have like a Line in the actual CF, and the OFFICIAL Carbon Fiber has NO LINE, anyone else notice this?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Bro, you do realize that edmtl confirmed everything that I said. And your are incorrect. Reread what he wrote, he said shoes are on hand when they do pre-orders. Which also confirms what I said. 
That inferno guy is more than likely lying. That six pair transaction he claims to have purchased would've been flagged and the store would've lost privileges to the next major release. That's just how the system works. But like I said, I hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt he will.
Danny,
Sorry for the confusion. My Mistake. However, Footlockers in Canada do take preorders. End of story.
Dude, 99% of the stuff you post you have no idea about. You just ride the coattail of whatever side you THINK is right. Fall back and shut up. Thanks.
Danny,
I know how the Canadian Footlockers handle their jordan releases. They have been doing it the same way for a few years now. You don't have to believe it.

well i dont own a pair of cool greys (least favorite xi)

here is a pic of the box paper... there's 2 sides two em.. one seems glossy and one side is lighter

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

well i dont own a pair of cool greys (least favorite xi)

here is a pic of the box paper... there's 2 sides two em.. one seems glossy and one side is lighter

Paper looks right man, I got that with my good pairs as well.... I was playin w Noob.

Back
Top Bottom