Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i copped a pair of 00/01 and did the rit method to clean the uppers. i'm still debating the seaglowing soles bc i'm lazy. I may just pick up another pair of them instead of the '11.

if you look, you can find a good retro pair for 30-50 more than these new ones.

And the 2000 Concords I have are customs, soles were taken off and glued back to get sea glowed were tinted blue, and I liked how they look, and they still look great and not MC Yella enough for me to want to sea glow them again.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

^^^why are yall still buying from overseas? just buy them in 2 months from official sources?

Seriously. The shoes release in 2 months and people are so desperate they're still buying fakes. LOL!!
roll.gif
So they can be cool and say they paid $100 more to get them early, even though they're not 100% sure they are real 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

And the 2000 Concords I have are customs, soles were taken off and glued back to get sea glowed were tinted blue, and I liked how they look, and they still look great and not MC Yella enough for me to want to sea glow them again.

pix?

i'm thinking about grabbing some 2000's and seaglowing and tinting them also. apparently if you dye it enough times it's almost sure not to yellow again.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
30t6p3b.gif
I thought dude was done playing those games. How'd you pay? And if it was paypal, is your window still open? Also, hit up eddo (or even zyzz) since he seems to be able to get through to jay.

havent talked to Jay for the longest time.  Jay really seemed to hit rock bottom with the way he does business......

Seriously. It seems as if this whole concord ordeal has stressed the guy into some wack funk. 

still got my pair from 2000 and still fits me
they just greenish now tho 
laugh.gif
....i just need seaglow, and clean the mesh as well

Why do people feel they don't need 2011 Concords because they got the 00 concords? Why not put the 00 concords on ice and use the 2011 cords as beaters

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Why do people feel they don't need 2011 Concords because they got the 00 concords? Why not put the 00 concords on ice and use the 2011 cords as beaters
Just wear them both
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just wear them both
smile.gif

I wear all my kicks but some people front like since they copped the 00 they better then those that's gonna cop the 2011

^^ hahaah!!! Man I like the jumpmans facing the opposite , anyone know why they changed it? To respect the OG's or what?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just wear them both
smile.gif

I wear all my kicks but some people front like since they copped the 00 they better then those that's gonna cop the 2011
Because we are... 
wink.gif

221163159b693ff8c5c33f51f85b90ad37f5ff2a_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom