Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Well...I'm completely done with these monstrosities! I copped a pair of OG's about 8 days after I received my pair from SDS....Ended up selling the 2011's for almost the full amount that I paid for them. Dude is happy with them too is the sad part. To be honest, with these out of my posession, I don't think I'll be copping a pair on release date. Regardless of the complete authenticity of the SDS pair, they were still a good barometer for what these are gonna look like come December. And compared to the OG's I copped, the 2011's DO NOT EVEN COMPARE. So, enjoy come Dec. 23rd guys....I will not be there!!!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just wear them both
smile.gif

I wear all my kicks but some people front like since they copped the 00 they better then those that's gonna cop the 2011
Because we are... 
wink.gif

221163159b693ff8c5c33f51f85b90ad37f5ff2a_r.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
30t6p3b.gif
I thought dude was done playing those games. How'd you pay? And if it was paypal, is your window still open? Also, hit up eddo (or even zyzz) since he seems to be able to get through to jay.

man... he hit me the other day saying he'd have a shipping number in 24 hours...

its been 72...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm gonna hit them guys up though...  good looks, fambs...

So I just came back from my local mom and pop shop to pay for my black cements early so I don't have to wait in a line during black friday.

My old head that works there tells me that there JB/Nike rep is trippin. He said that they and no other mom and pop stores will be getting the Concords.

So im pissed cuz thats my connect and my way of getting my sneakers before RD. He said that they are pushing everything to the Footlockers/Champs/HOH.

I ask him why and he says that they are basically trying to get more business for those guys since some of the local shops are taking some of their customers.

This is absurd if you ask me and is only going to add to the amount of people that will be waiting at the mall for these Concords. I almost usually never have to wait in line for my sneaks but it looks

as if I may have to this time. Hopefully this isn't going to happen everywhere I'm just saying whats going on in my area. I can't even blame a cat who shows up to the RD with the heat on em smh

^ Damn that's messed up if true. Always prefer getting stuff from the local mom and pops rather than the big corp's when I can...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So I just came back from my local mom and pop shop to pay for my black cements early so I don't have to wait in a line during black friday.

My old head that works there tells me that there JB/Nike rep is trippin. He said that they and no other mom and pop stores will be getting the Concords.

So im pissed cuz thats my connect and my way of getting my sneakers before RD. He said that they are pushing everything to the Footlockers/Champs/HOH.

I ask him why and he says that they are basically trying to get more business for those guys since some of the local shops are taking some of their customers.

This is absurd if you ask me and is only going to add to the amount of people that will be waiting at the mall for these Concords. I almost usually never have to wait in line for my sneaks but it looks

as if I may have to this time. Hopefully this isn't going to happen everywhere I'm just saying whats going on in my area. I can't even blame a cat who shows up to the RD with the heat on em smh

I am curious, where do you live? (State)
I have heard stuff like this happen in small towns, but not in big cities.

In the DMV, mom and pop shops rule, so JB/Nike would be shooting themselves in the foot with a move like this.

Mom and Pops or Big corporation...either way its not gonna matter cause this release is going to be CRAZY...I just hope they have enough security to keep things cool

Nike probably will end up giving them some pairs. 

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by kobejames21

just got this....

yet i still will be copping on december.....
Wow!!! Look At The Price For Them Back Then.
crazy rite.... only cost like kobe nowadays.....
@ChuteBoxe360: you should do it pal......[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

memphisboi55, I have compare to my other SJ and CG~ the shape is pretty much the same~~ my SJ and CG are GRs~ and by the way the tongue on the 2011 release is thicker then SJ n 2000 retro~ may be this is why.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I am curious, where do you live? (State)
I have heard stuff like this happen in small towns, but not in big cities.

In the DMV, mom and pop shops rule, so JB/Nike would be shooting themselves in the foot with a move like this.
I live in Delaware and our closest HOH is almost an hour away at the King of Prussia mall in Philly. 
This move just doesn't make sense to me no we aren't no where as big as the DMV but around here if you want sneaks you go to mom and pop not the mall 

Back
Top Bottom