Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Best thing about Canada is the fact that no one will line up for these. Haha. Prepaid for 3 pairs already, so I think I'm good to go. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

except our retail is bonkers, $240 after tax in ontario smh
I'm in alberta. No PST, $220 tax in. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

roughly $200 after tax in the states. That $40 is nothing when you factor in the fact that you have to camp...for this release I predict...1 week. Thats with a bunch of prepubescent teens, "sneaker heads", whole families (yes, people bring their whole family in for extra pairs), and spoiled, no job having adults. I rather pay that $40 extra. 

i DOUBT its gonna be a week, hell it'll probably be a one night thing at most. 
There people lined up Wednesday morning for the Cool Greys which were an easy cop here in L.A. This is going to be bad. L.A. loves XIs, and concords the best.
damn, well I hope in Newark, NJ it aint that bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

here goes nothing..
Nice shot.  Even though I have the DMPs, I still want these....
pimp.gif

MY SIZE!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of the first 11.5 i can remember in this Thread. Ill take 2 pair on the 23rd please
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Whys it so hard to post a date !!

Why is it so hard to look up the date? It's on every sneaker site available online. December 23rd 2011.

Just got these in....can't complain...especially based on all the crying going on around here...
Par for the course...will be rocking this pair and cop another from the US early pre orders...
yes it says jumpman jordan and the box has the right color paper and the 23 on the box in embossed as well as has the price tag and the production dates are
6/20/11 - 8/8/11

sorry for crappy iPhone pics
LY904.jpg

0Ht1M.jpg

G3czW.jpg

KpEKF.jpg

5p5jx.jpg

Going to try to get as many as I can of these, all time favorites. Now that I have a pay grade to support it. Going to be a crazy day

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Just got these in....can't complain...especially based on all the crying going on around here...
Par for the course...will be rocking this pair and cop another from the US early pre orders...
yes it says jumpman jordan and the box has the right color paper and the 23 on the box in embossed as well as has the price tag and the production dates are
6/20/11 - 8/8/11

They look sick
pimp.gif
, from where did you cop

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by Litflynt

6/20/11 - 8/8/11

They look sick
pimp.gif
, from where did you cop
eBay actually....
there are  a couple online stores that sell on eBay prior to putting them up for pre-order..

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Proballer - had em since early October
Ya I had mine since then too but who did you cop from brotha?
Lol, we all would love to know where NY GIANTS copped his legit pair from but, he's been pretty cryptic since. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

2009 space jams were nice
2010 cool greys were solid and comfy
but these 2011 concords > space jam, cool grey

Its gonna be mayhem on RD... no doubt

Who knows if these concords are true to size like the cool greys or if they run small like the '09 space jams?

If it's not too much trouble, please PM me. Otherwise, I'd still appreciate a response here on the board.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom