Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

meh thats too much. if it was $225 shipped im sure most of us would jump on that since its not too much over retail+tax

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by hostos

Opium has them now for 289.00 shipped
these guys legit?
Legit but pricey 

i bit the bullet and copped two pairs of these

this shoe release is just to damn crazy to try to save a few bucks.
id rather pay 80 bucks extra for a legit RD pair without the hassle of sweating bullets and missing out on them online or having my ##! handed to me by bullets,sticks,stones,spit,etc... by going to a store.

with my last shots on the way and these copped x2 im officially chillaxin till 2012
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

merry xmas NT!!
happy.gif

254 shipped. hassle free. ups express mail. no camp out. best deal so far. i mean some of us did pay 270+ for JOQDANs and BGrade pairs

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

254 shipped. hassle free. ups express mail. no camp out. best deal so far. i mean some of us did pay 270+ for JOQDANs and BGrade pairs

this is why I ordered
no brainer IMO

I was even debating copping from sneakerpreorder and didint cause they sold out and those were 270..

im:

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, if I were to cop online then, how soon should I cop; no later than 12 midnight or a few minutes after?

You start typing in the style code at 11:50 .... a few minutes after they will be sold out 

Originally Posted by mrkane

When would oqium ship out? I would want em shipped now if I dropped that kinda money

i believe its shipped after the 24th since it says "pre-order" im not 100% though... if it said shipping now i probably would've got 1 from them now

sthebest and these other individuals posting availability really don't know what they're typing about, each store gets a various amount, some less some more, whatever information you've heard, seen, mustered up would only pertain to your city. No one knows besides the Nike Execs, how many pairs are being produced and distributed, for anyone to speculate the limit of these sneakers without an actual limited title to them is very idiotic. The hardest part of getting these sneakers is beating the resellers and having enough time to enter your card details before the site crashes. Crooked Tongues, Size, SNS and Hanon will have these incase you miss the American sites, everyone has a few places to choose from for purchase.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, if I were to cop online then, how soon should I cop; no later than 12 midnight or a few minutes after?

You start typing in the style code at 11:50 .... a few minutes after they will be sold out 

chances are eastbay nike sites will crash at midnight. no guarantees ordering from them

These are going to mass produced for some reason I really don't think that NDC will sellout on 15 20 min, its not like its the Doernbecher's. I believe there are a lot ore of these than those......

At least hopefully
laugh.gif

these guys legit?
Legit but pricey 

i bit the bullet and copped two pairs of these

this shoe release is just to damn crazy to try to save a few bucks.
id rather pay 80 bucks extra for a legit RD pair without the hassle of sweating bullets and missing out on them online or having my ##! handed to me by bullets,sticks,stones,spit,etc... by going to a store.

with my last shots on the way and these copped x2 im officially chillaxin till 2012
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

merry xmas NT!!
happy.gif

Emm, that's $160 over retail you forked out and could have potentially copped 3 pairs, not saying this wasn't a good idea but you'll be kicking yourself if this release isn't as bad as sthebest and other's speculate. You could have found them for $250 easily 2 days after release date just like with the Cool Greys and Space Jams, you seem stoked so who am I to ruin that, so congrats.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Has anyone dealt with a D's sporting goods release? Do they release at midnight or at 10am

do they even sell Jordans? i know mine doesnt
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom