Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!

Im in the same boat your in homie I'm gonna try on line some euro sites that's what I did last year I got them no problem but I'm going to try sunrise mall that's all I can think of I know other spots but they shady and I'm not wasting my time with them

So basically you would go to the footlocker euro site at 12 pm eastern and order them? 

No not footlocker but other euro sites like hannon and endless

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

254 shipped. hassle free. ups express mail. no camp out. best deal so far. i mean some of us did pay 270+ for JOQDANs and BGrade pairs

Only problem you might run into in brokerage and duty once it gets to customs.......I will never have anything shipped from UPS or FedEX.  I've been getting brokerage charges in the mail 2 months after I got the kicks and if you don't pay it they send it straight to a collection agency  needless to say I was hella
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We're almost there people!!!!  So happy I have the day off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, UPS and FedEX are the worst for Canadians...  always high brokerage charges

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on mentalkicks, but after watching this video, I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC or camp out for them.

B Grades

There were Cement 3s from Eastbay with no top lace holes...something to think about when you automatically assume RD pairs are perfect

If the price was right, I'd order from an early release site within 5 days of the 23, the closer you get to RD the higher it's likely to get a good pair

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

254 shipped. hassle free. ups express mail. no camp out. best deal so far. i mean some of us did pay 270+ for JOQDANs and BGrade pairs

Only problem you might run into in brokerage and duty once it gets to customs.......I will never have anything shipped from UPS or FedEX.  I've been getting brokerage charges in the mail 2 months after I got the kicks and if you don't pay it they send it straight to a collection agency  needless to say I was hella
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We're almost there people!!!!  So happy I have the day off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, UPS and FedEX are the worst for Canadians...  always high brokerage charges
True dat.  Unless the value is less than $50, then your home free.

Just seen them at champs I hate how the patent leather cut is so low on my size 12. Smh seriously thinking about passing

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on mentalkicks, but after watching this video, I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC or camp out for them.

B Grades

didn't watch the vid huh? those are fakes. watched the whole 40 min and I don't see how any one can argue the legitimacy of these kicks anymorecan't wait for concordsto release. il be at finishline on release date

uptempoair.com $200 for some youth sizes????? i'll pass. i'm gonna get my two or three pair then return them and buy them back on my discount just to prove a point. put in some work and these should be an easy buy.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

B Grades

didn't watch the vid huh? those are fakes. watched the whole 40 min and I don't see how any one can argue the legitimacy of these kicks anymorecan't wait for concordsto release. il be at finishline on release date

Flat plastic inside shoe instead of air unit means its gotta be fake. It they were authentic or even bgrade shoes, there would be an Nike air unit

Originally Posted by cornypunchlines

gonna walk in to footlocker and grab my pair a few days late like i did the sj

living in wisconsin has its perks
pimp.gif

Where in Wisconsin? Not mke.

Originally Posted by cornypunchlines

gonna walk in to footlocker and grab my pair a few days late like i did the sj

living in wisconsin has its perks
pimp.gif

Help a fellow niketalker out. Check Pm

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by hostos

brah i think your calculator broke 
laugh.gif

these will be 175 + TAX in the US

i paid 520 for 2 pairs shipped.... divide that by 2 and each came out to 260......

less than 90 over retail for each shoe without all the BS surrounding this release is fine by me 
pimp.gif

I think you need to do the math but for you I'll break it down, I usually go by Eastbay prices so there's usually no tax (for me), $175 x 2 = $350. You paid $520 so lets go ahead and take away $350 from $520, that leaves $170. Add $5 to that and you have another pair of sneakers but for arguments sake, you said you'd rather spend an extra $80 over the retail price to save yourself from dealing with the hassle, so... lets go ahead and add $80 x 2, that would be $160. Cut a long story short, anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars, that would be 3 pairs. Do you understand or would you like me to use counting blocks?
laugh.gif

You a fool for that one
pimp.gif

you just repeated what i said my man
i underlined it for you above just in case you have difficulty reading and I'm repeating it again just for kicks:  i don't mind paying less than 90 over retail for EACH SHOE if it means i don't have to deal with all the BS surrounding this release.

and quoting you : "anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars" .
You make it sound like this is a release for some pumas or chuck taylors
laugh.gif
...people are going to kill for these!!!

you also mention that i might regret this if this release is not as crazy as everyone is saying it will be....really?! this will be a soft and quiet release?
laugh.gif

don't hate on me cause i don't mind paying 160 over retail for 2 pairs
happy.gif

look this up on amazon so you can have a better understanding for next time:

512hAfzK%2BXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

any-who, im relaxed and happy with my pre-order.....good luck to you on RD madness
peace and back to the shoes!!!

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!
I'm in the same boat as you. I will take my chances at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall since I live 10 minutes away at Midnight release (which I done this once and I hate it, I went for the Pine Green Foams a few months ago and waited an hour and a half). If not, I guess I'll be paying over retail. Or if you are not working that day, you might have to wake up early and cop from the other stores (footlocker, champs, finishline & footaction). I'm not even going to try nike.com or eastbay because it is usually a FAIL for me.
But, somehow if I find a non-shady store who is selling for a decent price (under $250), I will most definitely let you know.

I expect it to be many pairs at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall.  When I went to get the Pine Green Foams, I was #50 on line and got mines easily. 

Greatest shoe in the history of sneakers.
pimp.gif

I haven't been in here...what's the official release date...roughly?

If it's known.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Greatest shoe in the history of sneakers.
pimp.gif

I haven't been in here...what's the official release date...roughly?

If it's known.
nerd.gif
I'm not 100% sure, but it would be 12/22 or 12/23.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by The7onius

I think you need to do the math but for you I'll break it down, I usually go by Eastbay prices so there's usually no tax (for me), $175 x 2 = $350. You paid $520 so lets go ahead and take away $350 from $520, that leaves $170. Add $5 to that and you have another pair of sneakers but for arguments sake, you said you'd rather spend an extra $80 over the retail price to save yourself from dealing with the hassle, so... lets go ahead and add $80 x 2, that would be $160. Cut a long story short, anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars, that would be 3 pairs. Do you understand or would you like me to use counting blocks?
laugh.gif

You a fool for that one
pimp.gif

you just repeated what i said my man
i underlined it for you above just in case you have difficulty reading and I'm repeating it again just for kicks:  i don't mind paying less than 90 over retail for EACH SHOE if it means i don't have to deal with all the BS surrounding this release.

and quoting you : "anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars" .
You make it sound like this is a release for some pumas or chuck taylors ...people are going to kill for these!!!

you also mention that i might regret this if this release is not as crazy as everyone is saying it will be....really?! this will be a soft and quiet release?

don't hate on me cause i don't mind paying 160 over retail for 2 pairs 
  Irrelevant.

look this up on amazon so you can put this on my Santa list:

512hAfzK%2BXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

any-who, im relaxed and happy with my pre-order.....good luck to you on RD madness
peace and back to the shoes!!!
  Irrelevant.

You seem angered, you should really look over what you write. You gibbered on about my numbers being wrong and at a last ditch attempt to seem like you're not totally oblivious with mathematics you renig. My last comment was no different from the first, which means your initial comment according to you "you just repeated what i said my man" was infact valid. While I'm out grabbing myself a phonics kit should I grab a couple boxes for you also?
It's funny you're making a fuss over your purchase when a video was posted a page back explaining most early released Jordans being nothing more than high quality replicas, I'm sure you don't care, you're learning how to multiple.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its $180 now, not $175.

add tax then shipping if your ordering anywhere online.

feel bad for people who live in states with high tax
30t6p3b.gif
tell me about it, I live in Illinois. $180+10.25% sales tax = $198.45 per pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not to mention most sneaker sites have a sales tax implemented for IL. This is the reason that most of my Jordan purchases I wait on to get on discount 

Back
Top Bottom