Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its $180 now, not $175.

add tax then shipping if your ordering anywhere online.

feel bad for people who live in states with high tax
30t6p3b.gif
tell me about it, I live in Illinois. $180+10.25% sales tax = $198.45 per pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not to mention most sneaker sites have a sales tax implemented for IL. This is the reason that most of my Jordan purchases I wait on to get on discount 
In Canada these are $209.99 + tax for Ontario (13%) so $237.29
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Enough talking about fakes - BACK TO THE KICKS!
I've had my pair since the end of September and I've worn my pair at LEAST 50 times.

Pics:

50 times but still looks awesome ... Very nice pair !!!
pimp.gif

So is oqium legit? I know folks went the overseas route last year with the CGs.
I pulled the trigger on a 10.5(they sold out of the 11-11.5)
But for $254 shipped that is 50 over retail and well worth me sleeping in.
Considering 4 months ago this thread was inundated with slamdunkspace fakes and air randy nonsense, glad to see good pairs start showing up

Hopefully theres no fiasco next year with columbias. Randy slamdunk vmv marquesole all sell fugazzi shoes. Be smart and do not buy from them.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Franco23x

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!
I'm in the same boat as you. I will take my chances at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall since I live 10 minutes away at Midnight release (which I done this once and I hate it, I went for the Pine Green Foams a few months ago and waited an hour and a half). If not, I guess I'll be paying over retail. Or if you are not working that day, you might have to wake up early and cop from the other stores (footlocker, champs, finishline & footaction). I'm not even going to try nike.com or eastbay because it is usually a FAIL for me.
But, somehow if I find a non-shady store who is selling for a decent price (under $250), I will most definitely let you know.

I expect it to be many pairs at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall.  When I went to get the Pine Green Foams, I was #50 on line and got mines easily. 

Dont you have to get a wrist band or something and if so what time are they giving them out how many pairs can u buy

I was going to pull the trigger on a pair on Oqium, since I have to pay NY tax + shipping if I try to get it from an American store. Figured the $50 more I would be spending would be worth it, but they ran out of size 11s. I'd rather not try to go down a size.

I really hope I can cop a pair of these. The past two years I've gotten lucky with the cool grey and space jams but the word out is that sneaker heads are planning on a 2 day camp out.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by BigPoint

You a fool for that one
pimp.gif

you just repeated what i said my man
i underlined it for you above just in case you have difficulty reading and I'm repeating it again just for kicks:  i don't mind paying less than 90 over retail for EACH SHOE if it means i don't have to deal with all the BS surrounding this release.

and quoting you : "anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars" .
You make it sound like this is a release for some pumas or chuck taylors ...people are going to kill for these!!!

you also mention that i might regret this if this release is not as crazy as everyone is saying it will be....really?! this will be a soft and quiet release?

don't hate on me cause i don't mind paying 160 over retail for 2 pairs 
  Irrelevant.

look this up on amazon so you can put this on my Santa list:

512hAfzK%2BXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

any-who, im relaxed and happy with my pre-order.....good luck to you on RD madness
peace and back to the shoes!!!
  Irrelevant.

You seem angered, you should really look over what you write. You gibbered on about my numbers being wrong and at a last ditch attempt to seem like you're not totally oblivious with mathematics you renig. My last comment was no different from the first, which means your initial comment according to you "you just repeated what i said my man" was infact valid. While I'm out grabbing myself a phonics kit should I grab a couple boxes for you also?
It's funny you're making a fuss over your purchase when a video was posted a page back explaining most early released Jordans being nothing more than high quality replicas, I'm sure you don't care, you're learning how to multiple.
ohwell.gif
Really?

Dont know what the beef is between you two.....but really?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

B Grades

didn't watch the vid huh? those are fakes. watched the whole 40 min and I don't see how any one can argue the legitimacy of these kicks anymorecan't wait for concordsto release. il be at finishline on release date
Flat plastic inside shoe instead of air unit means its gotta be fake. It they were authentic or even bgrade shoes, there would be an Nike air unit

It was an un-inflated air unit

hey guys, stop the beef and get back to talking about concords. who cares how much someone else spends their own sneakers.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by The7onius

You seem angered, you should really look over what you write. You gibbered on about my numbers being wrong and at a last ditch attempt to seem like you're not totally oblivious with mathematics you renig. My last comment was no different from the first, which means your initial comment according to you "you just repeated what i said my man" was infact valid. While I'm out grabbing myself a phonics kit should I grab a couple boxes for you also?
It's funny you're making a fuss over your purchase when a video was posted a page back explaining most early released Jordans being nothing more than high quality replicas, I'm sure you don't care, you're learning how to multiple.
ohwell.gif
Really?

Dont know what the beef is between you two.....but really?
indifferent.gif
hahahaha
laugh.gif

no beaf eddo my man here just seems mad about something
what fuss? if I'm happy with my purchase!! 
roll.gif

this is where NT fails sometimes
indifferent.gif
, now because hes mad he insinuates that oqium is selling replicas??
laugh.gif

This site is a legit checked and confirmed seller and is one of the many doing pre-orders on the shoes.
They will ship items after RD, it has nothing to do with the AR and SDS of the world. SMH
but hey what do I know, im learning how to multiple
laugh.gif

onius lets call truce here and get back to the shoes my man
good luck!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

hey guys, stop the beef and get back to talking about concords. who cares how much someone else spends their own sneakers.

totally agree

Originally Posted by Litflynt

So is oqium legit? I know folks went the overseas route last year with the CGs.
I pulled the trigger on a 10.5(they sold out of the 11-11.5)
But for $254 shipped that is 50 over retail and well worth me sleeping in.
Considering 4 months ago this thread was inundated with slamdunkspace fakes and air randy nonsense, glad to see good pairs start showing up

flynt I asked before i purchased and the fam here all said they were legit.

[h1]Troll (Internet)[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".

The "trollface" or "coolface", is sometimes used to indicate trolling.[sup][1][/sup]

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[sup][2][/sup] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[sup][3][/sup] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[sup][4][/sup] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

For those of you who have order from Oqium, do you get a bill from customs? I live in so cal so I'd like to get a pair without all the mayhem.

btw what is the official release date?

thanks

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mrkane

Has anyone dealt with a D's sporting goods release? Do they release at midnight or at 10am

do they even sell Jordans? i know mine doesnt
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Mine used to between 03 and 05, I was the one of like 5 people in my town that really knew about it. Got so many hassle free releases, then they stopped and I had to start going out to mall with the crazies again
mad.gif

Why do I have a feeling if I do the midnight release I'm a have to be strapped up lol jk

Trying to track down early release stores around the los Angeles area help me out fam. I wanna sleep I'm getting tired of doin all this work for some shoes.
frown.gif

According to dutycalculator.com, if you order from oquim you will pay an additional 24.50 for customs. So make sure to take that into consideration

Back
Top Bottom