Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

OK let me put something clear
Yes the SJ 11 will be a GR but just like the CDP 11/12 was a GR
and what happen???? THEY SOLD OUT

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

okaay just because you personally dont like the 11/12 pack doesnt mean it was automatically a flop and sat for $99 like other cdp's..like it or not the11/12 pack sold out on rd or at least the within a few days of rd and each restock sold instantly. yea maybe the quality didnt live up to the hype but thesales most certinally did..and like them or not, the 09 spacejams WILL sell pretty damn fast so all you people saying you'll be able to cop on discountweeks after the release date are trippin!

i copped a pair from air randy for 280.00 shipped and that includes the special box and the blue inserts. good communication he answered all my e-mails. as forthe cdp 11/12 package i have a extra 11/12 i put on ebay and a month ago, and it was a waste of time. i would have lost money on it if would have sold on theauction. oh well i will either keep it are give it to my nephew

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

^^^^thats what i thought i got the payment received email from them, but they still haven't sent me a tracking number. I have sent 3 emails and no response. I know there legit but 2 weeks and still no tracking somethings wrong for sure.

eek.gif
I hope it works out for you bro. RMKSTORE.com gave me my tracking number for my True Blues in like a day or two. I wish I could help bro.

Originally Posted by 716kix

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

okaay just because you personally dont like the 11/12 pack doesnt mean it was automatically a flop and sat for $99 like other cdp's..like it or not the 11/12 pack sold out on rd or at least the within a few days of rd and each restock sold instantly. yea maybe the quality didnt live up to the hype but the sales most certinally did..and like them or not, the 09 spacejams WILL sell pretty damn fast so all you people saying you'll be able to cop on discount weeks after the release date are trippin!

Just because I didn't like them? Take a seat pal... I picked up a pack from the employee store for 40% off
http://photobucket.com/images/chill dog

Originally Posted by 716kix

this is the TRUTH

roll.gif

okaay just because you personally dont like the 11/12 pack doesnt mean it was automatically a flop and sat for $99 like other cdp's..like it or not the 11/12 pack sold out on rd or at least the within a few days of rd and each restock sold instantly. yea maybe the quality didnt live up to the hype but the sales most certinally did..and like them or not, the 09 spacejams WILL sell pretty damn fast so all you people saying you'll be able to cop on discount weeks after the release date are trippin!

Just because I didn't like them? Take a seat pal... I picked up a pack from the employee store for 40% off
http://photobucket.com/images/chill dog

1. your missing my point
2. your pic doesnt work

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

i mean if some of yall actually dropped $330 for the 1/22 2/21 packs and so on... arent yall gonna spend $350 for two pairs of space jams??
QFT
Only one pair for me though

^^^^
what sz are those bro? these look kinda different from all the the pics i ve seen so far...... mmm mmm!!!!!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Sorry about the crappy Iphone pictures.. but whatever.. point is made.
pimp.gif

WOw where did you get those they dont look like mine those look like some b-grades the front toe-box and the back where the 23 is at

Copped x3 but the quality will definatly raise the value of the og retro. Maybe time to get on ebay if the patent doesnt shine the way they should. If you missthese you have lost your mind! Grail Grail Grail!

Originally Posted by iriemark

Originally Posted by luis og13s

anyone cop from VMV and successfully got them shipped WITH the nice box and inserts? post some pics

i received my shoes from vmv this past monday and maybe i just got lucky but they look really clean. ill try to remember taking pics when i get home from work tonight.

post pics dude!

I just read some bad stuff about VMV's shipping, anyone else cop from VMV and successfully receive your Space Jams WITH the special box?

smurfdavid why don't you post pic so we can see how the patent cut and the 23 look on your pair, when i get my pair i will gladly post pics. if i can'tim sure a fellow nt'er will gladly help

seems like when you buy you really have to look through each pair, feel sorry for the person that has to get every sz 11 so I can look through em, ah well

Originally Posted by pelimpe

^^^^
what sz are those bro? these look kinda different from all the the pics i ve seen so far...... mmm mmm!!!!!

10.5.. I can take more pictures tomorrow so you guys can see better views..

The mesh on the CDP was wrong. I can imagine the insole is hurt as well. Do the laces stick need thickening?
Never mind, I can still see the thin laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom