Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's a GR...

but how fast will these yellow? That's the biggest thing about this shoe and I feel like it gets yellow so quick.

I'm tired of reading about how wack they look.. but you may buy a pair anyway. that sounds pretty hypebeast-esk to me. hmmmmmm..

maaaan, i really, really hope that we get enough pairs here in Tucson, Az (i doubt it
tired.gif
) cuz i really dont wanna order sum and pay extra...

I'm waitin for the call from my hook up when they come in in Dec.
laugh.gif
Might cop another pair to sell to an unlucky NTer if I have the funds, don'tmind helpin out

Damn, them so icey...

once they arrive at the doorstep, i'ma have a glass of coke ready.

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by abuzzl23p

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, really icy
pimp.gif

might be a stupid question. Am i not gonna get this box because i ordered from promo?

I'm gonna be real heated because I came out of sneaker-retirement for these things. LOL
haha don't feel bad, I really don't know either
eyes.gif

Nice Pic... Can't wait to get a pair.....

i need 3 of these babies.... they better let me layaway one of them .....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Those of u sayin the shape of these is really off make me laugh.

U sure u bought the 2001 XIs
grin.gif
?

I have multiples in every mid XI that dropped in 2001 and every pair the shape is different.

Some had a toe box that ran downwards and others had a stand up rounded toe top

Patant leather wasnt consistent either.

U guys remember things better than wat they were.

Fact is in 2001 the retro game hadnt taken off bigtime and only did thanks to the XIs dropping everybody and there mother had them in most Citys in the US.

The Space Jams were a new release only seen in the movie and when MJ wore them against Orlando in the 95 Playoffs after the league fined him for predominately white shoes when the Bulls wore black shoes so Nike threw on a black leather n mesh upper n these were born.

Nike didnt know these would become as sought after as OG colourways but they became an instant classic and peeps have been crying since for a retro version.

This is why hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them and Nike says we can overcharge and drop quality and theyll sell like hot cakes no worries.

Real lovers of this shoe would appreciate a retro tru to the 2001s but with tha over saturated shoe game now its not gonna happen not untill hypebeasts get out the sneaker game.

So those crying about this n that n dont wanna cop dont but dont be mad at Jordan Brand be mad at the fools who made the shoe game this way JBs just pilein up the cash with more of a profit margin cant blamem strike while the Irons hot n all that.

Im glad to have a fresh pair to ball in and for that im happy those of u complainin most of u havent even held the shoe uve seen pics when these are in ya hand there really not so bad.

Peace
Scottie

i DARE you to say the same for the CDP crap
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

and to comment on where you " hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them". doesnt everyone want aiconic sneaker to "have n rock??"

mailman just drop my pair off they look pretty good, ill take pics when i get home from work. To everyone who want the box believe me it's not whateveryone is making it out to be. it's just a glorified fusion box !!! i copped from air randy my pair came with everything except the paper

I was debating copping these and the varsity red VIs to break my JB boycott, but with news of AM87s hitting iD I might just have to continue my boycott.nothing personal against this shoe, though I wish the VIs were actually infrareds, I've just not been feeling JB for some time now. and I really don'tget the $175 price tag.
thanks to those sharing pics!!

Originally Posted by enrique23

^its a quickstrike if im correct, so there will probably have to be some camping done(a couple of hours before store opens), unless you have a hookup
pimp.gif

It's not a damn quickstrike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Multiple sources have confirmed that it is a general release. There's a full family size run on these, so it cannot be a quickstrike.

^^^^ Yup its not a QS just a GR that will sell out like crazy

basically a limited release (IN OTHER WORDS) dont take me wrong

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Those of u sayin the shape of these is really off make me laugh.

U sure u bought the 2001 XIs
grin.gif
?

I have multiples in every mid XI that dropped in 2001 and every pair the shape is different.

Some had a toe box that ran downwards and others had a stand up rounded toe top

Patant leather wasnt consistent either.

U guys remember things better than wat they were.

Fact is in 2001 the retro game hadnt taken off bigtime and only did thanks to the XIs dropping everybody and there mother had them in most Citys in the US.

The Space Jams were a new release only seen in the movie and when MJ wore them against Orlando in the 95 Playoffs after the league fined him for predominately white shoes when the Bulls wore black shoes so Nike threw on a black leather n mesh upper n these were born.

Nike didnt know these would become as sought after as OG colourways but they became an instant classic and peeps have been crying since for a retro version.

This is why hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them and Nike says we can overcharge and drop quality and theyll sell like hot cakes no worries.

Real lovers of this shoe would appreciate a retro tru to the 2001s but with tha over saturated shoe game now its not gonna happen not untill hypebeasts get out the sneaker game.

So those crying about this n that n dont wanna cop dont but dont be mad at Jordan Brand be mad at the fools who made the shoe game this way JBs just pilein up the cash with more of a profit margin cant blamem strike while the Irons hot n all that.

Im glad to have a fresh pair to ball in and for that im happy those of u complainin most of u havent even held the shoe uve seen pics when these are in ya hand there really not so bad.

Peace
Scottie

i DARE you to say the same for the CDP crap
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

and to comment on where you " hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them". doesnt everyone want a iconic sneaker to "have n rock??"
Personaly I dont own the CDP crap ya refering to so cant comment on them.My 2001 black/reds are in great condition so didnt need them.

My point was these were already popular in 2001 but since then collecting sneakers has been the IT thing to do so much more creating over hype look watshappened to Foamposites couldnt sell them to anybody but sneakerheads n ballas in early 00s now there everybodys must have fav shoe.

The demand for these is more now due to the hypebeasting in the sneaker game disagree all u want but its true thats why there 175 and the quality is less NIKEis cashing in.

They could drop Concords for 225 same quality n theyd fly off shelves its like crack rock to a fiend.

Peace
Scottie

PS I love mine those of u that are crying dont buy them its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom