Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordanjunky22 wrote:
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by blahzee

Jordan Retro 11 Ritz Men's T-Shirt

2vx24yf.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol "I just want everybody to know that i came dress formal but i also like to party" Step Brothers lol
lmao @ the boats & %!#! video tho lol

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

To the people who got theirs early.

Are you sure your pairs are not the "B" grades that get sneaked out before they are processed?

keep that in mind when buying early from some of these sites. - It does happen
This is why i usually wait til they are either out on RD or some nyc stores got em 2 to 3 weeks before the release date & with that being saidi think that's what i'm going to do lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

To the people who got theirs early.

Are you sure your pairs are not the "B" grades that get sneaked out before they are processed?

keep that in mind when buying early from some of these sites. - It does happen
This is why i usually wait til they are either out on RD or some nyc stores got em 2 to 3 weeks before the release date & with that being said i think that's what i'm going to do lol
pimp.gif
That is something to think about. I come close everyday to pulling the trigger on some early. I'll try to wait til RD to make sure I get somelegit ones.

the hype for the space jams wont be as crazy as the the Defining Moments Package XI/VI / as i remember it was very limited

Originally Posted by Killajay209

the hype for the space jams wont be as crazy as the the Defining Moments Package XI/VI / as i remember it was very limited

i agree. i don't believe that there will ever be another ltd gr like the DMP. the only two kicks that could trump it in both hype and post count would bethe 3 and 4 rumored to release next year.

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

so they are $280 from air randy and he has them in hand, and $225 from sneakerpreorder.com and they ship with in a week of release... is all of that true?

solezprogression, the dude who runs sneakerpreorder.com, emailed me and said they ship two weeks before the release date. you can email him questions. he hasbeen responding to mine pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif
I'm sure the XII's will be widely available after, I would go for the Spacejams as a sure thing.

Like a lot of people, I'm taking my chances online before, and if all fails, I'll be zipping up my hoody, and putting on my shorts to lineup here in Cali.
smile.gif

You are out of your mind. I waited for the pack last Dec. in San Diego and it was beyond cold.

It was a bit sarcasm on my part, because that what I see dudes wearing every time I line up during cold weather in Cali.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's like, "I'm wearing my hoody cuz it's chilly, but I stay California with my b-ball shorts". It's funny.

Just got my space jams from footlog so icy now I can go party to Mexico in december with no worries good luck ya got mine cheaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif
you dont really gotta do anything...you can pass on both

I doubt anybody in here really needs another pair of sneakers. You're fooling yourselves when you say that you haveto have somehting

is sneakerpreorder.com official? has anybody put in an order with them for the spacejams??

kinda hesitant...they look kind of suspect

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

is sneakerpreorder.com official? has anybody put in an order with them for the spacejams??

This has been asked a million times already, but no one has really given concrete info, or if anyone has ordered.

I would like to know as well....

^^^We need to create a list of all the sites that are doing pre-orders, so that the question isn't asked a hundred more times. The site is ran by a fellowNTer. I'm sure he's legit and will come through for the people that ordered.

And does anyone know what sizes air-randy has or is selling now?
nerd.gif
already have a pair but I think he has the best price, shipping time, and his pairs comewith the special packaging, and he also responds to emails promptly.

Originally Posted by aojmf

Just got my space jams from footalog so icy now I can go party to Mexico in december with no worries good luck ya got mine cheaaaaaaaa

did they send in og box or a unlabeled one like marqueesole ?

i've posted multiple times that i placed an order with sneakerpreorder.com... it's legit, ran by a fellow NT'er, he will answer any question youask through email.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

This has been asked a million times already, but no one has really given concrete info, or if anyone has ordered.

I would like to know as well....

pm solezprogressive. he runs the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom