Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

almost all of these pre release shoes from these sites are not the finished product, u dudes are getting B C and even D grades lol. Its not a rumor its a fact.

Sounds a little hatery to me.
sounds hatery to me too
roll.gif

why would anyone hate on $300 bgrades....i think everyone is passed the stage of envying people who buy shoes early....in the long run its stupid

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why would anyone hate on $300 bgrades....i think everyone is passed the stage of envying people who buy shoes early....in the long run its stupid

for one because they dont have them.........and part two right now is the short run .........until Christmas

just got my pair from footalog for 250 and my pair was clean and defect free they are a legit site just doesn't come with the special box

Wow this shoe is getting less hype than the Nubuck XII pack from 2003....I remember that post went for miles and miles of pages.
Still waiting for the release on these...patience..patience..patience.
haha..

The truth...

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

for one because they dont have them.........and part two right now is the short run .........until Christmas

I could care less that u have ur shoes 30 days before me, especially whjen they are damn near fake. I have the 2000 SJs that are of great quality, and willget these on rd as lonmg as the quality isnt poop, and will not be b grades like EVERYONES are now.....no hate at all, do u, im just stating the facts. Helllook at the different shapes, patent leather cuts, dates....cmon now use ur brain.

What makes some of you think that the release date version will be any different than the ones that are floating around now? My 09 Space Jams look just like myCDP XI's. Which is what I expected them to look like. There isn't a single flaw on my pair, they're far from the so called B-Grades. I was 100%sure that they wouldn't look anything like my retro XI's from the early 2000's.

if DMONEY was following this thread early he would know that's it's been stated, that the patent cut will not be the same on all the pairs released.

nothing in life is guaranteed not even the quality of SJs on rd

I could care less that u have ur shoes 30 days before me, especially whjen they are damn near fake. I have the 2000 SJs that are of great quality, and will get these on rd as lonmg as the quality isnt poop, and will not be b grades like EVERYONES are now.....no hate at all, do u, im just stating the facts. Hell look at the different shapes, patent leather cuts, dates....cmon now use ur brain.
roll.gif
the dukes sayin DMONEYis hating.

Theres no purpose of buying early unless you work on release day, or can get them below retail.
Its common sense that if you wait, you will get them for $175, why would you buy it for $250-$300 right now?

He just stating facts...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I could care less that u have ur shoes 30 days before me, especially whjen they are damn near fake. I have the 2000 SJs that are of great quality, and will get these on rd as lonmg as the quality isnt poop, and will not be b grades like EVERYONES are now.....no hate at all, do u, im just stating the facts. Hell look at the different shapes, patent leather cuts, dates....cmon now use ur brain.
roll.gif
the dukes sayin DMONEY is hating.

Theres no purpose of buying early unless you work on release day, or can get them below retail.
Its common sense that if you wait, you will get them for $175, why would you buy it for $250-$300 right now?

He just stating facts...
either way the shoe is still expensive if u got 175 to pay for some shoes than most likely you have 250 on you to spend whether its for an outfitor whatever .......matter of fact i bet if a store was down to their last pair in your size you bums would pay that amount to get em ....... koncrete hit itright on the money......my pair is fine ive compared with other shoe heads and so far and im happy with my purchase.......last but not least it feels goodbeing the only one wherever i go to have these shoes something yall prolly dont know nuthin about........yall can be seen at the movies,club,wherever withthese shoes on after christmas but i guarantee when yall see half of the ppl round you with the same shoes your wearin or a real bummy lookin dude wit em onyou prolly will regret wearin em or have some cognitive dissonance(look it up).........i refuse to conform......lol im an INDIVIDUAL........by the wayChristmas is a time for giving and you selfish bastards are worried about yourselves SMH

roll.gif

He just stating facts...
either way the shoe is still expensive if u got 175 to pay for some shoes than most likely you have 250 on you to spend whether its for an outfit or whatever .......matter of fact i bet if a store was down to their last pair in your size you bums would pay that amount to get em ....... koncrete hit it right on the money......my pair is fine ive compared with other shoe heads and so far and im happy with my purchase.......last but not least it feels good being the only one wherever i go to have these shoes something yall prolly dont know nuthin about........yall can be seen at the movies,club,wherever with these shoes on after christmas but i guarantee when yall see half of the ppl round you with the same shoes your wearin or a real bummy lookin dude wit em on you prolly will regret wearin em or have some cognitive dissonance(look it up).........i refuse to conform......lol im an INDIVIDUAL........by the way Christmas is a time for giving and you selfish bastards are worried about yourselves SMH

^ that was a good reply masrh.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I had a real big argument with somebody who post on different shoe sites two days ago,about all of these jordans that are preleased and sold early online,cause i havent been coppin for awhile so im just now seeing all of these high prices for unfinished looking jordans,and it started with me telling him about how i think all of these shoes from these different websites could actually be just real good fakes that are just really close in weight and with the same materials from the originals that are suppose to drop,i told him just think about it,its a real good possibility,what if its somebody who use to work in a factory or knows somebody who does and there just making a big bussiness off of jordanheads cause they know people wanna be the first to be seen with them,and i asked him is it any proof that there real,ever since i just now started looking at buying shoes again ive been real skeptical of all these websites ive heard about,and i also asked him why would JB let someone steal so many shoe like that without taking legal action,especially with all these websites with the proof in front of them,then i go through all of the pages and see people saying oh there b-grades,that sounds like an excuse for a shoe to be fake to me,i would never buy a shoe early from anybody,let alone some websites,unless its a store selling them a few days early,i have to know my shoes are a %100 authentic and real,and to anybody whos copped early releases from any website or anybody,is there any good proof that you ge with the shoes that tells you for you to know that there real and that JB made it themselves,personally,i just wanna know,cause that guy in that youtube video talking about promoshoes/flu games 12,s, had the same looking box with the same forieghn letters that a few cats on youtube who had bought the space jams 11,s,and there shoes looked good,but there shipped outside box looked exactly like his and he clearly has fakes,hahahahahahahahaha,looks like alot of dummy,s,are getting burned for alot of loot$,ill just stay patient for release dates like i use to always do and work with my footlocker and finish line friends that i know.

any real sneakerhead can tell fake from real. with the xi, i have never seen a fake with real carbon fiber. thats a really easy way to tell if they are fake orreal. i bet nobody could find pics of a fake xi with real carbon fiber. i do agree that its a bad idea to buy early even though the two times i have the shoeswere srtaight. i wont do it again because it seems like only 10% of people who buy early get non b-grades and the other 90% get took.

Originally Posted by riddla713

roll.gif

He just stating facts...
either way the shoe is still expensive if u got 175 to pay for some shoes than most likely you have 250 on you to spend whether its for an outfit or whatever .......matter of fact i bet if a store was down to their last pair in your size you bums would pay that amount to get em ....... koncrete hit it right on the money......my pair is fine ive compared with other shoe heads and so far and im happy with my purchase.......last but not least it feels good being the only one wherever i go to have these shoes something yall prolly dont know nuthin about........yall can be seen at the movies,club,wherever with these shoes on after christmas but i guarantee when yall see half of the ppl round you with the same shoes your wearin or a real bummy lookin dude wit em on you prolly will regret wearin em or have some cognitive dissonance(look it up).........i refuse to conform......lol im an INDIVIDUAL........by the way Christmas is a time for giving and you selfish bastards are worried about yourselves SMH

Wow are grown *** men that interested in what other men buy ?
roll.gif

Come one my dude why do you care what grown *** men pay for there sneakers ? How do you know he doesnt have plans or possibly working on the day of the release? Or would rather not deal with lines of hypebeasts/sneakerheads and traffic and having to drive back n forth during christmas time in cities like SF, L.A ,Chi or NY ?
Maybe this dude just got money like that cause it seems like to you 250-300 is alot but how do you know if this man has bank and can afford to spend cash likethat if he wants .

People here on NikeTalk really need to stop worrying about what other men do with there own money and grow up cause its not a good look .

Originally Posted by riddla713

roll.gif

He just stating facts...

c1c35f74ee386daabdeb27959cebdcc8d0f0104.gif
is it really that serious......
grin.gif

^^^^^not at all sir........just dont like it when ppl who dont own a pair of 09s...... seem to know the most about who has b grade shoes while complainingabout the price although they dont own a pair in order to make that statement .........thats like me telling you that your girl gives b grade head withoutactually gettin it...... then complaining about how much money you spend on her although it aint trickin if you got it ........no need for star trek........lol

^^ lol you do make a valid point but still. Listen People You don't like pre-release Jays, to bad. Get over it, and don't start it with people whodo...

^^^^^thank you sir.......by the way for those who havent seen mine please check pgs 172 and 174 and give me some insight....i paid less than 260 tho and i cantsay i got took.......lol

roll.gif

He just stating facts...

dude.. you're talking about you being the only one wherever you go wearing these shoes.. "something 'yall' don't know nothing about"you serious? i mean, these shoes have already done came out years ago, in better quality and shape none-the-less.. so you shouldn't "feel good"while wearing your '09 Space Jam B-GRADES, while others rock their '01s.. 'ef outta here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom