Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

wait a minute...this hype seems familiar....same time last year??? 11/12 pack???

we all thought the 11/12 pack was going to be tough to get and so many places got another shipment. both online and in stores.

i'm done trippin over these shoes.

if I don't get them on RD or a few weeks after, i'll pay a little extra somewhere which is the same price as the pre-order anyway

This release will be just like that or even worst ,,,,,,,
I mean we are talking about the SJ 11 people think that cause they are GR they will sit like the Nubuck 12's
laugh.gif

just wanna see what happens after the release with all that people without a pair
tired.gif
the SpaceJams are like all other Christmas releases, Nike makes a ton of them so they can capitalize on Christmas $. almost all FTL Inc stores will be stocked. this release shouldnt be a problem for anyone, as long as u dont sleep in til noon. I'll cop my 5+ pairs easy
pimp.gif

IDK why people talk like they are managers of stores and stufff................

Just remenber about the 11/12 pack yeah they make ton of them but guess what they have to ship it to all the country and to all the states and cities
what does that mean??????? that every store will have a certain amount of them.......... its not like the stores will be pack of those shoes
that's true alot of stores will sell out. but it's not like JB would let the supply dry-out. I'm sure the amount of shoes that aremass-produced will be in the hands of many people this holiday season or after.

if i do miss the chance...whatever...the hype on these will not cause any difficulty to cop on ebay for a reasonable price or a price like the pre-sale

TAKE YOUR CHANCES ON THE RD!!! no need to worry yourself sick ya know?

I have a semi-important update.

We received our December planner in at work, which now shows the space jams releasing at $150 USD. The november planner lists them as $175, so if this is not amistake, this release should be a little easier on our pockets

Originally Posted by AJ27526

We received our December planner in at work, which now shows the space jams releasing at $150 USD. The november planner lists them as $175, so if this is not a mistake, this release should be a little easier on our pockets
$150? Coo. I don't need a special box anyway.

We received our December planner in at work, which now shows the space jams releasing at $150 USD. The november planner lists them as $175, so if this is not a mistake, this release should be a little easier on our pockets

sweeeet!!!! hope these won't be a struggle to cop....last year i was the second person in line NOT to get the pack, it sucked

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$150? Coo. I don't need a special box anyway.

definitely wud be a no brainer at 150

^^^*%*#! you guys are cheap @@*!%! Jordan's are supposed to be expensive. If you cant afford them then they MAKE other models for you guys!
It is amazing how many of you !#%$% about price. Jordans are not meant to be affordable to everyobody. This is why Nike offers other alternatives for you.There also is always payless for you cheap @@*!%.^^^

I STILL REMEMEBR GROWING UP, JUST HOW MUCH HARDER IT WAS TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD JORDANS. NOW, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM CAN AFFORD THEM AND HAS THEM. YOU SHOULD BETHANKFUL THAT THEY ARE FAR MORE ATTAINABLE NOW A DAYS THAN BEFORE. IM SURE MANY OF YOU OG HEADS CAN RELATE TO THIS.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

^^^*%*#! you guys are cheap @@*!%! Jordan's are supposed to be expensive. If you cant afford them then they MAKE other models for you guys!
It is amazing how many of you !#%$% about price. Jordans are not meant to be affordable to everyobody. This is why Nike offers other alternatives for you. There also is always payless for you cheap @@*!%.^^^

I STILL REMEMEBR GROWING UP, JUST HOW MUCH HARDER IT WAS TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD JORDANS. NOW, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM CAN AFFORD THEM AND HAS THEM. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THEY ARE FAR MORE ATTAINABLE NOW A DAYS THAN BEFORE. IM SURE MANY OF YOU OG HEADS CAN RELATE TO THIS.
thats because you're older you idiot......of course more people you know have them now....you're not 12 anymore and people can legallyhave jobs now........you're ignorance truly amazes me.....why would anyone on earth want to spend more on something if they did not have 2...and especiallyin economic times like this...i think i speak for everyone on niketalk when i ask you to please kill youself or at least go hang out at iss

good day

^ You sound real ignorant. It was just a few years ago the 11s were 124.99, now all of a sudden these are $174.99 for no reason whatsoever (and most likelyworse quality).

If you don't like that people are complaining in the ONLY Space Jam thread, then just ignore it and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by waldoaz

It is amazing how many of you !#%$% about price. Jordans are not meant to be affordable to everyobody. This is why Nike offers other alternatives for you. There also is always payless for you cheap @@*!%.^^^

I STILL REMEMEBR GROWING UP, JUST HOW MUCH HARDER IT WAS TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD JORDANS. NOW, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM CAN AFFORD THEM AND HAS THEM. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THEY ARE FAR MORE ATTAINABLE NOW A DAYS THAN BEFORE. IM SURE MANY OF YOU OG HEADS CAN RELATE TO THIS.
thats because you're older you idiot......of course more people you know have them now....you're not 12 anymore and people can legally have jobs now........you're ignorance truly amazes me.....why would anyone on earth want to spend more on something if they did not have 2...and especially in economic times like this...i think i speak for everyone on niketalk when i ask you to please kill youself or at least go hang out at iss

good day

Yea
gravedigged the 11/12 pack release post nd
eek.gif
ppl lost so much sleep for em(esp ppl oppin online & goin to store).
Seriously i think unless you live in a big part of NY goin to a FL on open time is all you have to do

not sure if anyone is watching the uconn lsu game on espn but I think stanley robinson the forward for Uconn has on the space jams but I might b wrong I'mwatching in my basement on the old tv so it's not the best picture

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If you
live in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers, then
it won't be hard. Simple enough for you?

No such as a stupid question, I'm sure you were taught that. I want to buy online, camping at this point is a fallback plan. SO, would the chances ofgetting a pair online be higher then camping out? I live in Houston if that info is really needed.

Word, hope your correct fam.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Word, hope your correct fam.
Ill save $50 bucks if its truth.

hope it really is $150.. RD is getting nearer and Hype keeps getting bigger and bigger.. hope there will be alot of pairs for everybody..

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If you
live in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers, then
it won't be hard. Simple enough for you?

No such as a stupid question, I'm sure you were taught that. I want to buy online, camping at this point is a fallback plan. SO, would the chances of getting a pair online be higher then camping out? I live in Houston if that info is really needed.
I'd suggest you to just buy these online then. When the 11/12 CDP came out, I was there at like 4 a.m. with a couple of other people outside.
When it hit 7 a.m., that couple of people turned into about 40-50 people. Let's just say I didn't end up getting the shoes cause I wore a sz 10.
It was even worse that my brother (he doesn't even buy jordans like that) who wears a size 7 end up getting a package for himsef.
So my advice to you is to buy these on Eastbay or FTL.
Sidenote: My hunt for the '01 SJ's isn't going too good cause I can't find a pair with little yellowing for a good price.
I'm considering getting these if they're $150.
frown.gif

Ok quick question...how are SJ's going to be $175 when the box tag says $175?
Aren't there pics with boxes and the tag on it?

Originally Posted by OG2345

Ok quick question...how are SJ's going to be $175 when the box tag says $175?
Aren't there pics with boxes and the tag on it?

really the ones released were samples or b-grades seen bad pairs as far as box tag they make those that can be changed at any time nobody seen a actual storehave them with tag everybody who has them bought them from overseas from sites so time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom