Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^who likes anime anymore, since dragonball ended.
I can't even argue with you on that. But I'm a die hard. You wasn't f#ccin' with DEATH NOTE? Youre sleepin' homie.

haaa i dont know what that is. if it aint a .hack// series, dragonball/z/gt, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop or trigun flame. I aint +$#@!# with ittttt.

rurouni kenshin ftw!!!

Patience is a virtue.

I refuse to pay 300 for these just to have them "early". It makes no sense.

But hey to each its own.

why spend extra $$$ when you dont have to and get some crappy shoe when you can get the real thing. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

CharmCityKid wrote:

it feels good to know that regardless of how limited these are, i'll casually walk in the store around noon and grab my pairs. then i'll leave from
there and go to my other spot and cop my other pairs.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This guy.
laugh.gif

These would be worth the trip to the murderland.

Depending on the quality will determine how many pairs I get. But I won't be reselling any of them.

based on the recent pics posted in this thread, the quality looks to be on point. i told myself i wasn't coppin for $175, but after seeing the picsi've changed my mind. won't be $175 with the discount anyway. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote:

it feels good to know that regardless of how limited these are, i'll casually walk in the store around noon and grab my pairs. then i'll leave from

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This guy.
laugh.gif

Depending on the quality will determine how many pairs I get. But I won't be reselling any of them.

based on the recent pics posted in this thread, the quality looks to be on point. i told myself i wasn't coppin for $175, but after seeing the pics i've changed my mind. won't be $175 with the discount anyway. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
Hmmmmmm, might have to holla at you on RD.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Patience is a virtue.

I refuse to pay 300 for these just to have them "early". It makes no sense.

But hey to each its own.
co-sign

the funny thing is alot of people were complained that they were paying 175 just for the box w/ JB quallity lately. now people are racing to buy them earlyfor over 300
laugh.gif

Woke up to the mailman ringing the doorbell. My dad signed for the package and when I looked it was from air randy
pimp.gif
I would post the pics that I took butmy computer isn't working. I will say that the quality looks better then the xi from the cdp, the pl cut is higher and the laces look as thick (pause) asthe ones from the 01s. My size 10 fits perfect. I usually wear a 9.5 and had to get the cdp in a 9.5 these feel a tad bit bigger and that's most likelybecause I tried them on real quick without lacing them and my cdp don't fit tight anymore from me wearing them so much. I took some pics of these side byside with my 01 pair and aslo of the cdp. Whoever wants to upload them for me send me your email. (The pics aren't all that since all I have is my iPhone)

CharmCityKid wrote:

cmoneymontana wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

it feels good to know that regardless of how limited these are, i'll casually walk in the store around noon and grab my pairs. then i'll leave
from

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This guy.
laugh.gif

based on the recent pics posted in this thread, the quality looks to be on point. i told myself i wasn't coppin for $175, but after seeing the pics
i've changed my mind. won't be $175 with the discount anyway. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hmmmmmm, might have to holla at you on RD.
wink.gif

u already know what it is. come to the town & *@*% wit ya boy. bad part tho, one of my said "spots" is actually in pg.
nerd.gif
but yeah, if i canhelp, i got u fam.

NycPosite - i ain't gon say that necessarily cause some ppl don't got hook ups. and unfortunately some don't know how to make moves to create ahook up. but i def. think paying close to double retail before RD for a shoe that may be a B grade is for suckers. that being said, no hate invloved. to eachtheir own.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^who likes anime anymore, since dragonball ended.
I can't even argue with you on that. But I'm a die hard. You wasn't f#ccin' with DEATH NOTE? Youre sleepin' homie.

haaa i dont know what that is. if it aint a .hack// series, dragonball/z/gt, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop or trigun flame. I aint +$#@!# with ittttt.

rurouni kenshin ftw!!!

You know, I think Jordan Brand should leave the release date of the Space Jams alone that's what they need to do. You remember last year right? With theJordan 11/12 Countdown pack? and the colorways? But I think they should let the Jams drop on the 27th of November(Black Friday). They should just change therelease date back to November 27th and just stick with the 27th. Because if they drop sometime in December then I would have to try to save up for both shoes,the Space Jam XI's and the White/Red XII's and I don't wanna have to save up to buy them in the same month. Don't you? I think so! They shouldjust leave the Space Jams on the 27th of November!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You know, I think Jordan Brand should leave the release date of the Space Jams alone that's what they need to do. You remember last year right? With the Jordan 11/12 Countdown pack? and the colorways? But I think they should let the Jams drop on the 27th of November(Black Friday). They should just change the release date back to November 27th and just stick with the 27th. Because if they drop sometime in December then I would have to try to save up for both shoes, the Space Jam XI's and the White/Red XII's and I don't wanna have to save up to buy them in the same month. Don't you? I think so! They should just leave the Space Jams on the 27th of November!

This is sooooo stupid. U start by saying don't change the date and then say change it back. LOL Then u say u don't wanna save for both shoes in onemonth but it's obviously easier to do that because u have more time than if you are buying them earlier. That's not a problem so your post makes nosense.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You know, I think Jordan Brand should leave the release date of the Space Jams alone that's what they need to do. You remember last year right? With the Jordan 11/12 Countdown pack? and the colorways? But I think they should let the Jams drop on the 27th of November(Black Friday). They should just change the release date back to November 27th and just stick with the 27th. Because if they drop sometime in December then I would have to try to save up for both shoes, the Space Jam XI's and the White/Red XII's and I don't wanna have to save up to buy them in the same month. Don't you? I think so! They should just leave the Space Jams on the 27th of November!
Sorry JB doesn't care if you have to save... they'll sell out regardlesss if you got the $ or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom