Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these joints look fresh!!! those icy soles will be killing the game! any additional info on that crib(gift pack), my lil nephew will be rockin aswell!!

I have a question.How many people talk trash about the quality of the shoes but still flock to buy on release date. I've had my share of J's. The onlyissue i have is with the retro's is the Jumpman on the back instead of the Nike Air. And the crazy colors.I see you cats take this Jordan game realseriously. Hey i guess you have that right when you shell out you hard earned dollars.Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

box is vicious...most def a cop now
brand jordan wins...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why use that extra $50 for the quality when you can make the same crappy product and make another $50 profit by changing up a box.

oh lol. i was getting them regardless. i butchered my space jams and then traded them to my cousin for the gloves.

Even if it came in a plastic bag and retail was $175 i bet it would sell out

Originally Posted by no vert

I have a question.How many people talk trash about the quality of the shoes but still flock to buy on release date. I've had my share of J's. The only issue i have is with the retro's is the Jumpman on the back instead of the Nike Air. And the crazy colors.I see you cats take this Jordan game real seriously. Hey i guess you have that right when you shell out you hard earned dollars.Just my two cents.

211785937_d254df4149.jpg

So the only issue you have is that a jumpman is on a JORDAN shoe, over the type of quality issue of the shoes?

What do Jordan Brand mean that the Space Jam XI's gonna be a quickstrike release? I mean is it like it's going to sell out fast? Tell me!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

What do Jordan Brand mean that the Space Jam XI's gonna be a quickstrike release? I mean is it like it's going to sell out fast? Tell me!
Quickstrike, supposed to hit you like lightning. Meaning, no official release date, no marketing for it or anything.

The soles on these are def beautiful...but with the quickstrike/price tag madness I have the retro's in case it falls through.

They are calling it a quickstrike and givin it a fancy box so they can create major hype. As u guys can see from the threads talkin bout the SJ's itworked. Hopefully these won't be a big let down. Ima preorder mine and if I'm not feeling them I'm selling em.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

I have a question.How many people talk trash about the quality of the shoes but still flock to buy on release date. I've had my share of J's. The only issue i have is with the retro's is the Jumpman on the back instead of the Nike Air. And the crazy colors.I see you cats take this Jordan game real seriously. Hey i guess you have that right when you shell out you hard earned dollars.Just my two cents.

211785937_d254df4149.jpg

So the only issue you have is that a jumpman is on a JORDAN shoe, over the type of quality issue of the shoes?

All i'm saying is like the Jumpman logo on the back of the ones and 3's and 4's. I perfer the swoosh on the back. Unlike a lot ofpeople i ball in mine. I guess i don't see the issues yall see.the last pair of J's i brought were the V's Give me a quality problem on a certain #that i have so i can check the evidence. I own retro 9's Carolina blue retro 1's 17's retro 2's. Had a lot more but i gave a lot away.

yeah its been posted, thats y every1 has been crying about nike charging $50 for the box and paying more attn to the box than the shoe

Has any1 that ordered from marqueesole receive there tracking number yet???

I ordered on the 31st and still haven't received a tracking number. (they say they only take 24hrs to process)

I also notice on my paypal receipt, it shows:

Shipping Address: No Address Provided

should that be the reason for concern??

Last time i ordered from them it showed my address in that field

thanks in advanced for any responses

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

211785937_d254df4149.jpg

Yea, I think he said that only to make it sound like he's an "OG" head.

so it seems JB is right...keep making inferior products but spend extra on the packaging and it is enough to sway minds...SMH at JB going to these levels toget deeper in our pockets...

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahemahem).

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahem ahem).
True, I might hit you up on that pre-order. Do you take pay pal and are the orders guaranteed to be fulfilled?

solez... no hate or anything, but ur site doesnt look too official, very basic with only a few shoes and thats it.
i dunno, i mean im still gettin em cheaper but aside from that good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom