Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for shoes

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sell : CDP 11/12 for $415

I'm glad they didnt put JUMPMAN JAM on these, a subtle difference to set these apart from my 00's

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The box is dope! I'm glad they didn't just use the regular old jordan box for these.

I like the box too, but I'd rather have a thicker shoe, but I guess they have to justify the price increase to make it seem "special"

I just hope that they won't mess up the white/red 12's. If they do, I guess it's OG searching time.

I see people still forget who these are aimed at.

We will probably NEVER see OG or pre 03 retro quality ever again.

pimp.gif
shape is a lil off glad no 45 will be copping

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahem ahem).

I'm thinking about preordering from you I hope it get them.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I'm glad they didnt put JUMPMAN JAM on these, a subtle difference to set these apart from my 00's
Really? That is what's is keeping me from buying these
mad.gif
They're not "Jams" so its kind of a letdown ..

Funny thing is 5 years from now some people are gonna wish they copped.
Wont be able to us that 01 pair excuse in 2015.
laugh.gif
If they arent piss yellow yet they will be then.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by no vert

I have a question.How many people talk trash about the quality of the shoes but still flock to buy on release date. I've had my share of J's. The only issue i have is with the retro's is the Jumpman on the back instead of the Nike Air. And the crazy colors.I see you cats take this Jordan game real seriously. Hey i guess you have that right when you shell out you hard earned dollars.Just my two cents.

211785937_d254df4149.jpg

So the only issue you have is that a jumpman is on a JORDAN shoe, over the type of quality issue of the shoes?
Yea, I think he said that only to make it sound like he's an "OG" head.

either way...its ******ed to make that a determining factor of liking a shoe or not. The way ive seen the "nike air" praised on here and ISS has mademe disgusted with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom